Donald Trump: No Black Presidents For A While Because Of Obama

That is another thing that Trump say that others are afraid to admit. Obama killed the chances of another black president for a very long time in addition he set race relations back by about 40 years.
What killed race relations was whitey's hatred of the ****** in the Oval Office, and whitey cops killing unarmed *******.
Only in your mind.... as if It had nothing to do with Obama's racist policies or the racist he appointed to government positions.
obama-4chan.jpg

Nope...

you liked this one, though, right?

th

Trump claims that Obama has "set a very poor standard" and he, as a President, really did nothing for citizens. Trump accuses Obama unemployment numbers in the country and suppose that this is a reason for Americans not to vote for a black candidate.

As for me, it`s completely nonsense. This doesn`t depend on color of skin. This depends only on a person leading a country.

Trump doesn`t have new ideas and try to say as much gibberish as possible. Why do people like it?
That's Trumpian for now is not the time to elect another ******, or those GOP wetbacks, or anything like that bitch Hillary. He wants people to elect a whitey with cash, who pees standing up...

I'm not sure there is evidence that Herr Drumpf can still pee while standing.

That is another thing that Trump say that others are afraid to admit. Obama killed the chances of another black president for a very long time in addition he set race relations back by about 40 years.
What killed race relations was whitey's hatred of the ****** in the Oval Office, and whitey cops killing unarmed *******.
Only in your mind.... as if It had nothing to do with Obama's racist policies or the racist he appointed to government positions.
obama-4chan.jpg

Nope...
Why is it the liberals are the first to post a pic of the Obamas as apes?

Funny thing is Bush was a decent president compared to the shit the right wants next.

He understand civilization!
you're a very confused YOUNG man...

You don't think we should fund infrastructure, fund our science institutions or much of anything. People like you would deregulate the corporations so we could go back to the 19th century.

YOu're a very confused old man. fact.

Funny thing is Bush was a decent president compared to the shit the right wants next.

He understand civilization!
you're a very confused YOUNG man...

You don't think we should fund infrastructure, fund our science institutions or much of anything. People like you would deregulate the corporations so we could go back to the 19th century.

You can go ahead and provide a link where I allegedly said ANY of that?
Tell ya what, in fact..if you can post a link where I said any of that I'll withdraw from this forum...if I didn't say it YOU withdraw...want to take that challenge, scooter or are you a liar?

obama-4chan.jpg

Nope...
Why is it the liberals are the first to post a pic of the Obamas as apes?
I posted it, you created it.

No place has ever been successful under negro leadership

I think Trump's right, the ghost of devastating black presidency will stand behind America's back for years.

Trump claims that Obama has "set a very poor standard" and he, as a President, really did nothing for citizens. Trump accuses Obama unemployment numbers in the country and suppose that this is a reason for Americans not to vote for a black candidate.

As for me, it`s completely nonsense. This doesn`t depend on color of skin. This depends only on a person leading a country.

Trump doesn`t have new ideas and try to say as much gibberish as possible. Why do people like it?
Link?

Where is the link to him saying this?
The ******* got it: Donald Trump: Obama Has 'Set A Very Poor Standard' For African-American Presidents

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
Holy fuck, the man is a retard.

You gotta love it when the "Yes We Can" and "Hope and Change" idiots clamor for "ideas".

Does that mean Dubya killed the chances of another male president for a very long time???????????????

Link?

He doesn't spew politically correct BS.
He put forth several general ideas....for the economy, illegal immigration, foreign trade, foreign relations, refusing ANY lobbyists money, the military, unemployment....you guys just don't want to hear it...your minds are made up..you've been given your marching orders.
Politics is about how to promote and introduce your ideas. Trump seems being radical, impolite and non diplomatic. There was a poll stating that he is primarily supported by immature youngsters who hadn`t enter the college and millionaires. The middle class which is advocated by Trump doesn`t support him.

He doesn't spew politically correct BS.
He put forth several general ideas....for the economy, illegal immigration, foreign trade, foreign relations, refusing ANY lobbyists money, the military, unemployment....you guys just don't want to hear it...your minds are made up..you've been given your marching orders.
Politics is about how to promote and introduce your ideas. Trump seems being radical, impolite and non diplomatic. There was a poll stating that he is primarily supported by immature youngsters who hadn`t enter the college and millionaires. The middle class which is advocated by Trump doesn`t support him.

your bias is set and you can't be moved..no problem..but to make up wild claims as an excuse to insert snark doesn't fool anyone...you look pretty silly.

The only group Trump hasn't insulted yet is white men. Curious, no?

Swing and a miss...strike three.

he has "insulted" (called out) every politician in washington and every member of the media...and most of them are white.

Forum List

Back