Donald Trump: No Black Presidents For A While Because Of Obama

The only group Trump hasn't insulted yet is white men. Curious, no?

Trump has insulted dozens of White men and women individually. Disrespecting oneself is usually reserved for self-hating White Progressives though

Swing and a miss...strike three.

he has "insulted" (called out) every politician in washington and every member of the media...and most of them are white.
But he didn't tie their stupidity to being white, bimbo.

neither did he tie obama's stupidity to obama being "half" Black; he cited human nature; and he was correct as usual.

Trump is doing us all a favor pointing out the stupidity of White and Black Progressives who rushed out to voted for obama mainly only BECAUSE he is "Black", despite the fact he never brought positive "change" to anybody, anywhere, ever

Trump claims that Obama has "set a very poor standard" and he, as a President, really did nothing for citizens. Trump accuses Obama unemployment numbers in the country and suppose that this is a reason for Americans not to vote for a black candidate.

As for me, it`s completely nonsense. This doesn`t depend on color of skin. This depends only on a person leading a country.

Trump doesn`t have new ideas and try to say as much gibberish as possible. Why do people like it?

Interesting since the crackas are dying off faster then they can spawn and will be the minority very soon :badgrin:

he has "insulted" (called out) every politician in washington and every member of the media...and most of them are white.

"bimbo"...brilliant rebuttal..I already know I made my point.

When did he ever "insult" a specific race? Post the quote.

Disinformation and hyperemotional language won't sway people to your side.

neither did he tie obama's stupidity to obama being "half" Black; he cited human nature; and he was correct as usual.

Trump is doing us all a favor pointing out the stupidity of White and Black Progressives who rushed out to voted for obama mainly only BECAUSE he is "Black", despite the fact he never brought positive "change" to anybody, anywhere, ever
Nope. He tied it to Obama being black.

They just HAD to have their "black" president. Now look where we are because of racial revenge politics.

Trump claims that Obama has "set a very poor standard" and he, as a President, really did nothing for citizens. Trump accuses Obama unemployment numbers in the country and suppose that this is a reason for Americans not to vote for a black candidate.

As for me, it`s completely nonsense. This doesn`t depend on color of skin. This depends only on a person leading a country.

Trump doesn`t have new ideas and try to say as much gibberish as possible. Why do people like it?

Interesting since the crackas are dying off faster then they can spawn and will be the minority very soon :badgrin:

good one stupid bigot; but what is your idea of "very soon"??? there are 224 million White people in the country, more than Black and Hispanic combined

disinformation.

He just insulted black people, read the OP. He's also insulted Mexicans (an ethnic group), women, and who else knows who. He has not tied being a white male to anything negative. Pretend as you must.

nope; he tied it to obama being the first Black President

He just insulted black people, read the OP. He's also insulted Mexicans (an ethnic group), women, and who else knows who. He has not tied being a white male to anything negative. Pretend as you must.

No, he didn't.

he didnt insult Mexicans dummy

he was correct

you losers just cant stop race-baiting and pandering

He probably said this before: "Sadly, because President George Bush did such a poor job as president, you won't see another white guy as president for generations." I can assure you.

nope; he tied it to obama being the first Black President
^1984

he didnt insult Mexicans dummy

he was correct

you losers just cant stop race-baiting and pandering
He was correct in saying that Mexicans are all rapists? Sweet!

LMAO..If you post a direct quote backed up with a valid source where he said those exact words, I'll leave this forum for good..if you're lying again and CAN'T produce the quote, you leave?

Talk is cheap.

That is another thing that Trump say that others are afraid to admit. Obama killed the chances of another black president for a very long time in addition he set race relations back by about 40 years.
Does that mean Dubya killed the chances of another male president for a very long time???????????????

Perhaps. Obama isn't much of a man.

He probably said this before: "Sadly, because President George Bush did such a poor job as president, you won't see another white guy as president for generations." I can assure you.

YAWN

there would have been no need to say that seeing as, AS THE LEFT LOVES TO REMIND PEOPLE; all the other presidents have been white

and so bush wasnt elected just because he is White

like obama was elected bnecause he calls himself Black

FAIL
TRY AGAIN

Forum List

Back