Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

Savage nailed it, liberalism truly is some sort of mental disease. They're only good to poke fun at.
If it werent for liberals reforming your stupid, bronze-age religion, you would be somebody's property and personal maid. So...you're welcome.

I just said you're mental, only good to mock and ridicule. I take no left loon serious. Now go bother someone else little man
You believe you eat the flesh and blood of a zombie...but *i'm* the loon? Uh....
Are you poorly referring to the Eucharist?
No, I'm hilariously mocking it!
But if someone mocks your lifestyle...

The sinister anti Gay agenda laid bare.

How have you let these people take power ?
Love=normal= The sinister pro gay agenda laid bare...
to use 'love is normal' as a basis for undoing the stigma
associated with homosexual behavior and lifestyles

By using 'loving someone is normal' as a basis
to push their propaganda, 'you don't choose who you love'
they have managed to redefine perversion as normalcy,
and moral and religious convictions as discriminatory.

The LGBT community wanted the acceptance of others
so they could accept themselves and their perverted behavior

That obviously wasn't enough, now they are hell bent
on legally forcing others to partake in their perversion
and instilling tolerance for perversion in classrooms

My, how we have allowed the LGBT community
to become so powerful and relevant!
I'm sorry to hear that some gay bully has forced you to partake in gay marriage.
I'm sorry to hear that some gay bully has forced you to partake in gay marriage
Oh please...knock it off

Give someone an inch, they take a mile

Suing someone because they don't want to
provide their services for events between homosexuals....
marriage, engagement, anniversary, adoption, HIV negative...
whatever, is absolutely unnecessary and out of spite!

They can take their business elsewhere

They are using discrimination laws
which are discriminatory towards those
who either have, moral or religious convictions
regarding homosexual behavior,
or just find it fucked up, plain and simple
So...you are against PA laws....fine. What have you actively done to get them repealed in your state?....besides whining?

If it werent for liberals reforming your stupid, bronze-age religion, you would be somebody's property and personal maid. So...you're welcome.

I just said you're mental, only good to mock and ridicule. I take no left loon serious. Now go bother someone else little man
You believe you eat the flesh and blood of a zombie...but *i'm* the loon? Uh....
Are you poorly referring to the Eucharist?
No, I'm hilariously mocking it!
But if someone mocks your lifestyle...
Which is?

I don't like to talk online concerning specifics about my personal life but my childhood was fraught with traumatic and humiliating experiences which as an adult I logically, and rightfully attribute to the degradation of our culture at the hands of the left

It's not the left that caused your shitty childhood. It's your parents. You are trying to magnify your significance by casting yourself a victim of ideology, when you're just a victim of bad parenting. Well, you're not significant. You're not remarkable. You're not special. You're a nobody. That would explain why you are so ardently against the players taking a knee...them doing so reminds you that they have more power to get their message out than you do at silencing them. So that's why you invent standards like how kneeling somehow (?) disrespects this country, or the anthem, or the flag, or the veterans. Of course you know it doesn't, you are just saying it does so you can elicit a response on a message board which gives you the validation you crave.

The reason I can be so simplistic about it is because you're simple people.

... Wanting to spare future generations of living under worse conditions is my primary motivation for trying to spread the word that it's time for a radical shift back towards traditional values.

So how did the left ideology cause your childhood to be so shitty?

Seems a bit hypocritical (and racist, and sexist) that when white men complain about the state of affairs in America lefties automatically assume they're whiny bitches who have lived a life of privilege but when a black man does it, you trip over yourselves to kiss his ass.

You are whiny little bitches. Just because you failed to take advantage of your privilege doesn't mean anyone owes you anything.

Sadly you think I care. Newsflash, retard, I don't. Now go put on your super hero costume and see if you can fly after jumping off a roof top...flap your little girly arms reaaaal hard and you might stay airborne for oh....about a second

You're right in a sense that you don't care what my reaction is, just that you got a reaction. So it's really all about a game of self-gratification for you; you say outlandish shit not because you believe it, but because you know it will get a response. Like a child throwing a tantrum, or a cat knocking something off a counter.

I doubt you believe half of what you post...heck, I doubt you believe most of what you post. I think you're just seeking attention because you're insecure, or you're seeking to sow division because you're a Russian propagandist. In either case, you suck as a human being.

Poor little gimp can't handle insults.

Actually, you don't seem able to handle the fact that I called out your bullshit, and how everything you post is just an exercise in you seeking attention to compensate for the fact that Big Bird didn't pay you enough when you were a child.

I know you don't believe anything you post. If you put half as much effort into being informed as you do seeking attention, you'd probably be more successful in life and wouldn't then have all this unearned entitlement.

Sadly you think I care. Newsflash, retard, I don't. Now go put on your super hero costume and see if you can fly after jumping off a roof top...flap your little girly arms reaaaal hard and you might stay airborne for oh....about a second

You're right in a sense that you don't care what my reaction is, just that you got a reaction. So it's really all about a game of self-gratification for you; you say outlandish shit not because you believe it, but because you know it will get a response. Like a child throwing a tantrum, or a cat knocking something off a counter.

I doubt you believe half of what you post...heck, I doubt you believe most of what you post. I think you're just seeking attention because you're insecure, or you're seeking to sow division because you're a Russian propagandist. In either case, you suck as a human being.
You always doubt if people believe what they post. What's new?

Poor little gimp can't handle insults.

Actually, you don't seem able to handle the fact that I called out your bullshit, and how everything you post is just an exercise in you seeking attention to compensate for the fact that Big Bird didn't pay you enough when you were a child.

I know you don't believe anything you post. If you put half as much effort into being informed as you do seeking attention, you'd probably be more successful in life and wouldn't then have all this unearned entitlement.
You've done nothing but make yourself look like a whiny, desperate jackass. Lol

Give someone an inch, they take a mile
Suing someone because they don't want to
provide their services for events between homosexuals....
marriage, engagement, anniversary, adoption, HIV negative...
whatever, is absolutely unnecessary and out of spite!

No, it's about Conservatives' insincere bullshit religious argument that is a cover for their spite of homosexuals. They don't actually believe that baking a cake violates their religious beliefs, mostly becuase their religious beliefs are bullshit anyway. They are saying their religious beliefs prevent them from baking a cake because they personally hate gay people. Religion has nothing to do with it. God forgives and Jesus died for your sins; so if baking a gay cake violates their religious beliefs, then their God doesn't forgive and Jesus died for nothing.

Also, the state the bakery is in, Colorado, extended Civil Rights protections to LGBT people. So the repressed bakers can be the ones to move somewhere else. In Colorado, you cannot discriminate based on sexual orientation, and SCOTUS will uphold that decision just like it reversed the state ban on SSM because it violated the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment.

They can take their business elsewhere

Actually, no. The bakers can take their business out of state. CO's state law protects LGBTs. If you are arguing it doesn't, then you are also arguing against your precious 10th Amendment.

They are using discrimination laws
which are discriminatory towards those
who either have, moral or religious convictions
regarding homosexual behavior,
or just find it fucked up, plain and simple

Those religious convictions are bullshit. You know it, I know it, and the bakers know it.

Now take it easy...don't go shoot up a crowd or anything. How effective is the argument that you don't believe any of what you say, right!? Look at how your posts get neutered right out from under you. Your message doesn't carry as much weight when it's called bullshit, does it?

Now take it easy...don't go shoot up a crowd or anything. How effective is the argument that you don't believe any of what you say, right!? Look at how your posts get neutered right out from under you. Your message doesn't carry as much weight when it's called bullshit, does it?
Your message gets mocked and that is it. And that is all it will ever get.

So.... Question:
Hang the fags or no?

No, you do it because your feelings get hurt when people say things you don't like about faggots.

I know you're trying to get a rise out of me, and that you don't believe this shit yourself. That's pretty fucking sad, dude; having to stir up people on a message board just to get attention.

Your message gets mocked and that is it. And that is all it will ever get.So.... Question:Hang the fags or no?

Don't hang them, of course! And that's a belief you share as well. You're pretending you don't for the sake of getting attention on a message board.

I mean really, if these are the lengths you have to go just to have someone communicate with you, you might as well kill yourself.

Forum List

Back