Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

More your speed, child

So funny thing about that; you vomit up a picture of three very happy people smiling and bonding as a family together. So thanks for the family values credit!

That's definitely a contrast from the (mostly all) white men wearing polos, carrying swastika flags, and screaming "Jews will not replace us" <--- not very happy people there. Quite miserable, actually.

I'd rather hang out with that smiling, happy family any time before hanging out with you attention-starved nobodies.[
It was extremely telling how she thought that posted picture was somehow negative.....isn't it?

Is that supposed to mean something? Or are you just spewing more garbage thinking you matter? You don't ya know. Let me help you out lefty, I despise a leftist, I cannot stand your ilk...you are simply sport to me...a diversion. But great fun to kick in the chops

Yes, it means that you're a nobody who is seeking attention on a message board to heal the wounds you got as children because Fozzy the Bear didn't hug you enough (or too much).

More your speed, child

So funny thing about that; you vomit up a picture of three very happy people smiling and bonding as a family together. So thanks for the family values credit!

That's definitely a contrast from the (mostly all) white men wearing polos, carrying swastika flags, and screaming "Jews will not replace us" <--- not very happy people there. Quite miserable, actually.

I'd rather hang out with that smiling, happy family any time before hanging out with you attention-starved nobodies.[
don't mind sassy ,,,she's not all there,,,,mad trump never grabbed her

Oh look it's the faux stock tycoon Edward that doesn't know the difference between a swing trader and day trader....hence a colossal fraud

Sit down

It was extremely telling how she thought that posted picture was somehow negative.....isn't it?

I KNOW, RIGHT!?!?!?!?!?!

Like, what better way to prove you're on the wrong side of an issue than by posting a picture of a very happy family as some sort of attack or insult?

Is that supposed to mean something? Or are you just spewing more garbage thinking you matter? You don't ya know. Let me help you out lefty, I despise a leftist, I cannot stand your ilk...you are simply sport to me...a diversion. But great fun to kick in the chops

Yes, it means that you're a nobody who is seeking attention on a message board to heal the wounds you got as children because Fozzy the Bear didn't hug you enough (or too much).

:gay::rolleyes:

Most marvel movies are overrated, for some reason even the abysmal Doctor Strange got high scores on Rotten tomatoes and elsewhere. Deadpool himself was very obnoxious and hard to root for as a hero...I kinda was hoping he'd die. The criminally underrated Watchmen is far superior in my opinion. If you're looking for a great anti-hero look no further than Rorschach.

I guess it's a matter of taste, and you'd be in the minority on Deadpool. $360M domestic box office ($783 million worldwide) seems to indicate that it was the tastes for many people.

Where are they now? LOL

Well, Obama was term-limited out so he's enjoying some well-deserved R&R before taking to the campaign trail later this fall and next year to hack the Republican majority in the House to pieces.

Kaep is suing the NFL for colluding against him.

Where are you? On an internet message board, desperate for validation.

You keep responding, pumpkin.Perhaps it's you seeking attention and validation? Fucking moron, get over thinking you mean a damn thing to me. Some adult obsessed with a comic character and you expect to be taken serious? LOL
I know right? Grown man obsessed with a dude in a gimp suit.....how pathetic can you be?

Oh look it's the faux stock tycoon Edward that doesn't know the difference between a swing trader and day trader....hence a colossal fraudit down

So clearly my attacks are working because now these people are reduced to invoking god-knows-how-old semantic arguments in order to gaslight the attack on their personalities.

Oh look it's the faux stock tycoon Edward that doesn't know the difference between a swing trader and day trader....hence a colossal fraudit down

So clearly my attacks are working because now these people are reduced to invoking god-knows-how-old semantic arguments in order to gaslight the attack on their personalities.

I wasn't talking to you hero wannabe, good grief you attention whore

Edward claimed to be some stock tycoon...but alas doesn't know a swing trader is in no way a day trader. With one comment he ruined his entire faux persona

I wasn't talking to you hero wannabe, good grief you attention whoreEdward claimed to be some stock tycoon...but alas doesn't know a swing trader is in no way a day trader. With one comment he ruined his entire faux persona

Exactly...amplifying a semantic argument in order to gaslight future attacks on your positions and character. It's the tactic of the desperate.

Forum List

Back