Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

Barrack Hussein Obama wishes for all gays to be hung.

See, another instance of a flamer seeking attention. No one believes you believe this...you're just saying it to get a response on the internet because you can't get a response in real life out of anyone...mostly because you're anti-social. This message board is the extent of communication you have with people. SAD!

It's not the left that caused your shitty childhood. It's your parents. You are trying to magnify your significance by casting yourself a victim of ideology, when you're just a victim of bad parenting. Well, you're not significant. You're not remarkable. You're not special. You're a nobody. That would explain why you are so ardently against the players taking a knee...them doing so reminds you that they have more power to get their message out than you do at silencing them. So that's why you invent standards like how kneeling somehow (?) disrespects this country, or the anthem, or the flag, or the veterans. Of course you know it doesn't, you are just saying it does so you can elicit a response on a message board which gives you the validation you crave.

The reason I can be so simplistic about it is because you're simple people.

I've never once said anything of the sort about the NFL protests. I hope they keep on doing it..obnoxious social justice warriors forcing their political causes down people's throats has always been a very effective recruitment method for the alt-right. I might be a nobody but there's strength in numbers. Blood and soil, motherfucker.

Your message gets mocked and that is it. And that is all it will ever get.So.... Question:Hang the fags or no?

Don't hang them, of course! And that's a belief you share as well. You're pretending you don't for the sake of getting attention on a message board.

I mean really, if these are the lengths you have to go just to have someone communicate with you, you might as well kill yourself.
Does it scare you that there are a lot of people who think like me? Does it make you upset when you come here and see there are a lot of people who disagree with you?

And Gimpy...I never said there were not other solutions that I'd be just as fine with. If the fags shut up and kept it to themselves, I'd be happy with that too. They won't shut up though...so eventually theyll probably have to be hanged.

Your message gets mocked and that is it. And that is all it will ever get.So.... Question:Hang the fags or no?

Don't hang them, of course! And that's a belief you share as well. You're pretending you don't for the sake of getting attention on a message board.

I mean really, if these are the lengths you have to go just to have someone communicate with you, you might as well kill yourself.
Does it scare you that there are a lot of people who think like me? Does it make you upset when you come here and see there are a lot of people who disagree with you?

he's literally shaking right now
shaking.png

he's literally shaking right now
View attachment 155058
All that blabber of his was, by his own admission...to get us to stop saying things that upset him about homos. So he fears what we are saying could gain influence... Too late.

Generation Zyklon is ours.

I've never once said anything of the sort about the NFL protests. I hope they keep on doing it..obnoxious social justice warriors forcing their political causes down people's throats has always been a very effective recruitment method for the alt-right. I might be a nobody but there's strength in numbers. Blood and soil, motherfucker.

How are they "forcing it down your throat"? How is kneeling forcing anything down your throat? This is more of that unearned entitlement you have. Your unearned entitlement to not have any political messages while you watch football. That entitlement doesn't exist and even if you think it does, it's completely unearned. You have done nothing to entitle yourselves to not seeing political messages during football games. In fact, quite the opposite. You need to see political messages during football games because you're not receiving those messages elsewhere because you actively choose to avoid them. Like a fucking coward.

You think the NFL is causing people to join the Alt-Right? I have news for you; it's not the NFL that causes people to join the Nazis, it's people like you that considers them legitimate enough to have a voice. They're not legitimate. They're Nazis. We are supposed to kill Nazis, remember?

How are they "forcing it down your throat"? How is kneeling forcing anything down your throat. It's trying to force a conversation on race, and that's a conversation you don't seem to want to have. Assuming of course that you actually believe the shit you post and aren't just doing so for effect.

You think the NFL is causing people to join the Alt-Right? I have news for you; it's not the NFL that causes people to join the Nazis, it's people like you that considers them legitimate enough to have a voice. They're not legitimate. They're Nazis. We are supposed to kill Nazis, remember?
Lol @ 'Nazis'. You leftists are so predictable. Thats why you're going to lose in the long run. It's not just whites that hate SJWs. Join any anti-SJW group on Fb and youll see tons of minorities. You guys messed up mainstreaming your stupid and sick filthy ideology...because now, the true rebels are on the right. ..and the youth tend to like to rebel. Generation Z is going to scare the shit out of you..it already is.

How are they "forcing it down your throat"? How is kneeling forcing anything down your throat? This is more of that unearned entitlement you have. Your unearned entitlement to not have any political messages while you watch football. That entitlement doesn't exist and even if you think it does, it's completely unearned. You have done nothing to entitle yourselves to not seeing political messages during football games. In fact, quite the opposite. You need to see political messages during football games because you're not receiving those messages elsewhere because you actively choose to avoid them. Like a fucking coward.

I DON'T WATCH FOOTBALL. Who the fuck are you to decide what political messages people need to see anyway? But please...don't ever change, you're doing great work swelling our ranks.

hitler3.jpg

I know you don't think it. What troubles me is that you're so willing to sell out your own principles for the sake of a message board.

All that blabber of his was, by his own admission...to get us to stop saying things that upset him about homos. So he fears what we are saying could gain influence... Too late.Generation Zyklon is ours.

I don't care what you want people to think about you. What I do care about is that you're willing to sell yourself out for the sake of a message board. What are you trying to prove?

Lol @ 'Nazis'. You leftists are so predictable. Thats why you're going to lose in the long run. It's not just whites that hate SJWs. Join any anti-SJW group on Fb and youll see tons of minorities. You guys messed up mainstreaming your stupid and sick filthy ideology...because now, the true rebels are on the right. ..and the youth tend to like to rebel. Generation Z is going to scare the shit out of you..it already is.

When you start trying to represent your artificial view as a reflection of society as a whole, then we know that you're not as confident in what you say as you would want us to think. Generation Z is the least religious, most diverse, least sympathetic to capitalism generation in this country yet.

I know you don't think it. What troubles me is that you're so willing to sell out your own principles for the sake of a message board.
I do believe it. I am the type of person that operates on taking everything to it's logical conclusion. For example, I say hang the fags now because we will have to do it eventually anyway. They will never stop being the trash subhumans they are. I don't want to share a government with these reprobates. Since peaceful seperation will never happen...well, I take the logical conclusion approach.

I DON'T WATCH FOOTBALL. Who the fuck are you to decide what political messages people need to see anyway? But please...don't ever change, you're doing great work swelling our ranks.

So you say, but we can't really believe this since you've made it clear you're willing to say whatever it takes to elicit a reaction out of people on the internet. That's going to serve your melodramatic need for attention because your entitlement is unearned.

The fact that you don't even want to hear the message means it scares you greatly.

I do believe it. I am the type of person that operates on taking everything to it's logical conclusion. For example, I say hang the fags now because we will have to do it eventually anyway. They will never stop being the trash subhumans they are. I don't want to share a government with these reprobates. Since peaceful seperation will never happen...well, I take the logical conclusion approach.

See, now I'm even less convinced you believe it. I think you just have a need to be acknowledged. Which ties into your childhood and would explain why you do what you do on the internet, where the relative safety of anonymity provides you with the sufficient cover you need to say the things you lack the courage to say in public, in person. Understandably so...you are a coward, after all.

When you start trying to represent your artificial view as a reflection of society as a whole, then we know that you're not as confident in what you say as you would want us to think. Generation Z is the least religious, most diverse, least sympathetic to capitalism generation in this country yet.
That's where you are wrong, kiddo.
The Next Generation of Americans (Gen Z) May Be the Most Conservative Since WWII

IRONIC

Forum List

Back