Donald Trump looked bad in this CBS debate

Trump nailed it when he said he was a conservative but he also believed in common sense. THAT is what we need. That's what made Reagan so effective, he knew that being hard lined about something would end up in nothing at all. You have to negotiate and nobody negotiates better than Trump.

nobody negotiates better than Trump

Based on what objective criteria?
Based on us getting something out of it, unlike our current idiot in chief who gives away the store every time.

"US"...Trump has never negotiated anything that benefitted "us", "we" or anyone other than Trump himself. Again, what objective criteria do you have to say "nobody negotitates better than Trump?"

Was it his little ploy that Fox replace Megan Kelly or he'd not attend the last Iowa debate? How'd that work out for him...he lost Iowa
Now you know that Trump has never held public office. Of course he hasn't ever negotiated anything for "us". When he's President, however, his negotiations will be designed to benefit us. That only stands to reason. You're just grasping at straws here. And I already answered your question.

So now, he's never negotiated anything for "us" but somehow you say he's a brilliant negotiator. Interesting.

The one thing he's negotiated this election season has delivered a loss to him.

You have nothing.

I know you'll never come close to answering anything so I won't ask you to speculate on how he will tax imports from China and not have the price of those imports raised.... A 25% tax on a $1,000 computer built in China will raise the price $250 for "us". The only benefit is that "us" won't be able to buy as many as China simply sells more in Brazil, Spain, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Russia, etc...

Meanwhile, they'll happily stop buying our treasuries to prop up our debt which will hurt "us" since we're (according to your Messiah) spending money to deport 11,000,000 people, spending money to remake the military into the strongest in the world (which it already is???), spending money to replace Obamacare with something "terrific" for "us"....

Just admit you have zero idea what kind of negotiator Trump is...since it is obvious.

Yep, the establishment stacked the audience with GOP donors and supporters in an attempt to make Trump look bad. They can't win fair and square. All they care about is retaining their own power in the party. It was absolutely despicable.
The audience didn't make Trump look bad. Trump did that all by himself.

I've said it a hundred times. Trump does not have the temperament to be President. He's a spoiled rich boy who throws a fit if he doesn't get his way.

Who's the last President who was graceful in the face of defeat?
Who was the last President who threatened to sue everyone he was mad at?

Does anyone doubt that Trump will have an "enemies" list from day one?

So now, he's never negotiated anything for "us" but somehow you say he's a brilliant negotiator. Interesting.
He didn't get to be a multi-billionaire by being a lousy negotiator.

I know you'll never come close to answering anything so I won't ask you to speculate on how he will tax imports from China and not have the price of those imports raised.... A 25% tax on a $1,000 computer built in China will raise the price $250 for "us". The only benefit is that "us" won't be able to buy as many as China simply sells more in Brazil, Spain, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Russia, etc...
If those products are made in the U.S., who cares what China wants to charge for their junk? If you want to keep buying it, go ahead. I'll be happy to buy American made computers.

Meanwhile, they'll happily stop buying our treasuries to prop up our debt which will hurt "us" since we're (according to your Messiah) spending money to deport 11,000,000 people, spending money to remake the military into the strongest in the world (which it already is???), spending money to replace Obamacare with something "terrific" for "us"....
If we had a fiscally responsible president we wouldn't have to sell treasuries to prop up our debt, and if we cut off welfare for the illegals, most of them would leave on their own so there won't BE 11 million to deport. And once we bring businesses back to the U.S. our economy will start booming again, which will eliminate the need to have China buy our securities to prop up our debt. It's called capitalism, something you think is bad for some reason.

You're right...he inherited the money.

If those products are made in the U.S., who cares what China wants to charge for their junk? If you want to keep buying it, go ahead. I'll be happy to buy American made computers.
And you are of the belief that slapping a tariff on goods made in China will drive the price up enough to force Apple or Dell to open plants here? Uh, no.

Self delusion must be comforting. What computer are you using today that was made in America?

If we had a fiscally responsible president we wouldn't have to sell treasuries to prop up our debt, and if we cut off welfare for the illegals, most of them would leave on their own so there won't BE 11 million to deport. And once we bring businesses back to the U.S. our economy will start booming again, which will eliminate the need to have China buy our securities to prop up our debt. It's called capitalism, something you think is bad for some reason.

Larry the Liquidator beat me to it but I will echo his words...

"Amen". I'm not sure what happens in Conservistan but whenever I hear a prayer, I always say "Amen" at the end of it....What you see up there is a prayer. It is a prayer written by someone who is either criminally igorant of how the world works or is delusional beyond repair.

In the first place, Congress allocates every dime of the Federal Budget. It isn't the President but you can't blame Congress since it is infested with Republicans can you loser? DIdn't think so. Anyway...Congress spends the money, not the President. Its been that way since the late 1700's.

Secondly, shutting down foreign trade is probably the dumbest thing that any President can do since the US, with 300,000,000 people is a comparatively small part of the world's 7,000,000,000 inhabitants. When the ratio between your population and the rest of the world is something like 1/25, the start truth is that we need their markets more than they need ours. I know, math isn't your strong suit but ask anyone because they are likely your mental superior. As we turn our backs on markets where we can no longer compete due to the price of our domestically manufactured goods being cost-prohibitive....the Chinese, Russia, Indonesia, etc... will be happy to fill the void with their proven quality and cheaply constructed products. Just like the computer you're using to read these enlighening words.

I know, these are complicated matters that you're either kidding yourself about or are too dense to understand. And they fly in the face of the simple, 20 syllable solutions you're being spoonfed by Mr. Trump.

Don't let reality seep into your life and you won't have to worry about it, I suppose.

I think he kicked ass again. I loved what he said about Cruz and others on stage giving us John Roberts. A supposed 'Conservative Republican' appointed by George Bush, who voted twice in favor of Obamacare. Some of those on stage were responsible for that. So how much credibility do they really have now?
Screaming like a maniac is not kicking ass...Sorry it doesn't look good, certainly not presidential. His number will fall in SC after that debate

did you see how he did in all those overnight polls

--LOL

Who Won The Debate - List of Polls

He did very well. He takes no prisoners. He almost made Bush cry. I think Bush is gonna tell his daddy on him. :)

his mommy for sure

--LOL

if you start with over a hundred million dollars of daddy's money, i'd hope you'd have one something with it, too.

but why do the trumpeters ignore his four corporate bankruptcies and his stiffing his investors?

I think he kicked ass again. I loved what he said about Cruz and others on stage giving us John Roberts. A supposed 'Conservative Republican' appointed by George Bush, who voted twice in favor of Obamacare. Some of those on stage were responsible for that. So how much credibility do they really have now?
Screaming like a maniac is not kicking ass...Sorry it doesn't look good, certainly not presidential. His number will fall in SC after that debate

--LOL

He did very well. He takes no prisoners. He almost made Bush cry. I think Bush is gonna tell his daddy on him. :)

his mommy for sure

--LOL

He did mention her again in the debate, It was hilarious when Trump told him "Well, then she should be running." The whole debate, Bush looked like he was gonna break down and cry. It was clear he was out of his element.

He had that 'I'm a Prince, my mommy and daddy told me no one can talk to me that way' look on his face. Trump's a New York street brawler. Bush is soft and pampered. He should just drop out now. He's only embarrassing himself at this point.

--LOL

his mommy for sure

--LOL

He did mention her again in the debate, It was hilarious when Trump told him "Then she should be running." The whole debate, Bush looked like he was gonna break down and cry. It was clear he was out of his element.

He had that 'I'm a Prince, my mommy and daddy told me no one can talk to me that way' look on his face. Trump's a New York street brawler. Bush is soft and pampered. He should just drop out now. He's only embarrassing himself at this point.

"Then she should be running."

maybe she should be

--LOL

thanks

All we can hope for is that 40% of independents don't break for Trump. Trump is the biggest RINO on the stage.
Yeah, the bastard wants Fair Trade.
Is that why he has everything made overseas to sell here?
12654409_1046493002037409_3596749830811409103_n.jpg

Ricardian Free Trade does not eliminate off-shoring, it mandates a balance.
For instance, we excessively off-shore White Collar work and some specialized Blue Collar work.
And yes, Trump has stated that until he is required by Trade Agreements to have certain work done here, he can do the same as any other business owner.
But unlike most other business people, he's constantly bringing it up.

Yeah but he didn't focus on making this country more business friendly. All he said was tax them more.... stupid really

You were not watching the same debate.

Actually i did and there are lots of people supporting Trump who where disappointed with his obvious anger. He is thin skinned and he'd better get over it, if he wins the nomination or he wont have a chance against Hillary

Do fascist have a definite party affiliation?

Just pointing out that Trump was absolutely Spot On for ripping Cruz and others on stage for supporting John Roberts. They are partially responsible for Obamcare.

Bullshit ,everyone thought Roberts a strong conservative. Trump didn't know any different

They're responsible for Obamacare. Trump was Spot On. He spoke the harsh truth.

delusional

He was mad at all the negative adds run against him and he looked it. What's he going to do when Hillary Slams him with negative adds....Not good:eusa_eh:
Oh, yeah, Trump is done for, his campaign is dead now, he might as well throw in the towel..

My Gawd, how many times have we heard that crap?

When did I say that?:dunno: He screwed up. He let the negative adds get to him ...not good

The one thing I'll say about the last debate is that when two people are talking at once, I can't understand either of them. They should at least take turns. Worse than the O'Reilly Factor

Trump came off as his usual buffoonish self and then some.
He impressed me for the first time, calling out the Iraq fuckup for what it was.

I wasn't aware anyone thought Iraq went swimmingly. I'm always amazed by people who are impressed when someone says what everyone already knows.

Someone needs to tell your friend, jwoodie.

CDZ - Facts About the Iraq War

So, I read the entire post. Didn't see anything that was incorrect, nor did I see anything that said "The entire Iraq war went swimmingly. No errors or mistakes".

So let's try this again:

I wasn't aware anyone thought Iraq went swimmingly. I'm always amazed by people who are impressed when someone says what everyone already knows.

Trump told the truth- "W" did not keep us safe, and the invasion of Iraq was a huge blunder. That type of truth telling is exactly what we need as a party, and as a nation. We can't continue to pretend that the neo-con foreign policies started by "W" and continued by "O" have been successful. They've been colossal failures on EVERY LEVEL. Trump is the only GOP candidate brave enough to do it.

Yeah Bush lied.... Trumps a friken genius...stupid:eusa_doh:

Just pointing out that Trump was absolutely Spot On for ripping Cruz and others on stage for supporting John Roberts. They are partially responsible for Obamcare.

Bullshit ,everyone thought Roberts a strong conservative. Trump didn't know any different

delusional

How so? They did firmly support Bush and Roberts. At the very least, they did contribute heavily to giving us Obamacare. Trump was right to blast em for it.

delusional

How so? They did firmly support Bush and Roberts. At the very least, they did contribute heavily to giving us Obamacare. Trump was right to blast em for it.

during his tenor bush with his wild spending and recklessness helped bring on the hope and change

the next two republican candidates left center moderate establishment cronies they did not have a chance

to enough republicans mcaain and romney are seen as part of the problem certainly not the solution

Trump told the truth- "W" did not keep us safe, and the invasion of Iraq was a huge blunder. That type of truth telling is exactly what we need as a party, and as a nation. We can't continue to pretend that the neo-con foreign policies started by "W" and continued by "O" have been successful. They've been colossal failures on EVERY LEVEL. Trump is the only GOP candidate brave enough to do it.
A new poll from CBS News conducted before Saturday's GOP debate, shows Donald Trump with 42 percent support among Republicans, and a massive 22 point lead over second-place candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) The three candidates vying for the "establishment lane" -- Jeb Bush, Gov. John Kasich and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) combine for just 30 percent support. The poll of likely Republican primary voters, drawn from a larger sample of 1,300 registered voters, shows Trump with 42 percent, followed by Cruz with 20 percent. Rubio is third with 15 percent, ahead of Kasich with 9 percent and of Jeb...

That'll surely drop after that performance.:eusa_doh:

delusional

Nobody knew Roberts was going to be a turncoat....Nobody, you might want to point out where Trump spoke out against his nomination...i'll wait:thup:

Forum List

Back