Donald Trump looked bad in this CBS debate

Trump told the truth- "W" did not keep us safe, and the invasion of Iraq was a huge blunder. That type of truth telling is exactly what we need as a party, and as a nation. We can't continue to pretend that the neo-con foreign policies started by "W" and continued by "O" have been successful. They've been colossal failures on EVERY LEVEL. Trump is the only GOP candidate brave enough to do it.
A new poll from CBS News conducted before Saturday's GOP debate, shows Donald Trump with 42 percent support among Republicans, and a massive 22 point lead over second-place candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) The three candidates vying for the "establishment lane" -- Jeb Bush, Gov. John Kasich and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) combine for just 30 percent support. The poll of likely Republican primary voters, drawn from a larger sample of 1,300 registered voters, shows Trump with 42 percent, followed by Cruz with 20 percent. Rubio is third with 15 percent, ahead of Kasich with 9 percent and of Jeb...

That'll surely drop after that performance.:eusa_doh:

You want to make a bet about Trump winning South Carolina?

Just pointing out that Trump was absolutely Spot On for ripping Cruz and others on stage for supporting John Roberts. They are partially responsible for Obamcare.

Bullshit ,everyone thought Roberts a strong conservative. Trump didn't know any different

They're responsible for Obamacare. Trump was Spot On. He spoke the harsh truth.

delusional

How so? They did firmly support Bush and Roberts. At the very least, they did contribute heavily to giving us Obamacare. Trump was right to blast em for it.
Nobody knew Roberts was going to be a turncoat....Nobody, you might want to point out where Trump spoke out against his nomination...i'll wait:thup:

Trump despises the Bush's. He was against just about everything Bush did. It's one of the big reasons i support him.

So now, he's never negotiated anything for "us" but somehow you say he's a brilliant negotiator. Interesting.
He didn't get to be a multi-billionaire by being a lousy negotiator.

I know you'll never come close to answering anything so I won't ask you to speculate on how he will tax imports from China and not have the price of those imports raised.... A 25% tax on a $1,000 computer built in China will raise the price $250 for "us". The only benefit is that "us" won't be able to buy as many as China simply sells more in Brazil, Spain, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Russia, etc...
If those products are made in the U.S., who cares what China wants to charge for their junk? If you want to keep buying it, go ahead. I'll be happy to buy American made computers.

Meanwhile, they'll happily stop buying our treasuries to prop up our debt which will hurt "us" since we're (according to your Messiah) spending money to deport 11,000,000 people, spending money to remake the military into the strongest in the world (which it already is???), spending money to replace Obamacare with something "terrific" for "us"....
If we had a fiscally responsible president we wouldn't have to sell treasuries to prop up our debt, and if we cut off welfare for the illegals, most of them would leave on their own so there won't BE 11 million to deport. And once we bring businesses back to the U.S. our economy will start booming again, which will eliminate the need to have China buy our securities to prop up our debt. It's called capitalism, something you think is bad for some reason.

We give companies incentives to bring their manufacturing back here. We lower corporate taxes, and tell these leftist to take their cap & Trade and shuv it. Tariffs don't work

Trump told the truth- "W" did not keep us safe, and the invasion of Iraq was a huge blunder. That type of truth telling is exactly what we need as a party, and as a nation. We can't continue to pretend that the neo-con foreign policies started by "W" and continued by "O" have been successful. They've been colossal failures on EVERY LEVEL. Trump is the only GOP candidate brave enough to do it.
A new poll from CBS News conducted before Saturday's GOP debate, shows Donald Trump with 42 percent support among Republicans, and a massive 22 point lead over second-place candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) The three candidates vying for the "establishment lane" -- Jeb Bush, Gov. John Kasich and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) combine for just 30 percent support. The poll of likely Republican primary voters, drawn from a larger sample of 1,300 registered voters, shows Trump with 42 percent, followed by Cruz with 20 percent. Rubio is third with 15 percent, ahead of Kasich with 9 percent and of Jeb...

if he does it certainly wont be by 22 points

I am guessing Trump wins by about 16% points (36%) with Cruz in second at 20%, and Rubio, Bush and Kasich all packing in around 13%.

Bullshit ,everyone thought Roberts a strong conservative. Trump didn't know any different

delusional

How so? They did firmly support Bush and Roberts. At the very least, they did contribute heavily to giving us Obamacare. Trump was right to blast em for it.
Nobody knew Roberts was going to be a turncoat....Nobody, you might want to point out where Trump spoke out against his nomination...i'll wait:thup:

Trump despises the Bush's. He was against just about everything Bush did. It's one of the big reasons i support him.

Its very easy now to say you are against something that already happened. Show me where he spoke out against the Roberts nomination... I'm still waiting for that

I am guessing Trump wins by about 16% points (36%) with Cruz in second at 20%, and Rubio, Bush and Kasich all packing in around 13%.

It'll be less than that, but we'll see. I'm certainly not betting Trump will loose in SC, but it'll be much closer because of that debate.

delusional

Its very easy now to say you are against something that already happened. Show me where he spoke out against the Roberts nomination... I'm still waiting for that

Trump was one of Bush's harshest critics. Go back and check out what he said about his Debt and the Iraq invasion at the time. All the others on that stage have always been big Bush Bootlickers.

So now, he's never negotiated anything for "us" but somehow you say he's a brilliant negotiator. Interesting.

I know you'll never come close to answering anything so I won't ask you to speculate on how he will tax imports from China and not have the price of those imports raised.... A 25% tax on a $1,000 computer built in China will raise the price $250 for "us". The only benefit is that "us" won't be able to buy as many as China simply sells more in Brazil, Spain, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Russia, etc...
If those products are made in the U.S., who cares what China wants to charge for their junk? If you want to keep buying it, go ahead. I'll be happy to buy American made computers.

Meanwhile, they'll happily stop buying our treasuries to prop up our debt which will hurt "us" since we're (according to your Messiah) spending money to deport 11,000,000 people, spending money to remake the military into the strongest in the world (which it already is???), spending money to replace Obamacare with something "terrific" for "us"....
If we had a fiscally responsible president we wouldn't have to sell treasuries to prop up our debt, and if we cut off welfare for the illegals, most of them would leave on their own so there won't BE 11 million to deport. And once we bring businesses back to the U.S. our economy will start booming again, which will eliminate the need to have China buy our securities to prop up our debt. It's called capitalism, something you think is bad for some reason.
but why do the trumpeters ignore his four corporate bankruptcies and his stiffing his investors?

Because of his thousands of other successes and his investors probably invested with him again.
If Trump sucked so much as you believe he'd have NO investors working with him.

Yeah, the bastard wants Fair Trade.
Is that why he has everything made overseas to sell here?
12654409_1046493002037409_3596749830811409103_n.jpg

Ricardian Free Trade does not eliminate off-shoring, it mandates a balance.
For instance, we excessively off-shore White Collar work and some specialized Blue Collar work.
And yes, Trump has stated that until he is required by Trade Agreements to have certain work done here, he can do the same as any other business owner.
But unlike most other business people, he's constantly bringing it up.

Yeah but he didn't focus on making this country more business friendly. All he said was tax them more.... stupid really

You were not watching the same debate.

Actually i did and there are lots of people supporting Trump who where disappointed with his obvious anger. He is thin skinned and he'd better get over it, if he wins the nomination or he wont have a chance against Hillary

Guess what? Trumps supporters are ANGRY and they want someone ANGRY representing them.
Some people are complacent with their wealth or poverty and WANT someone who won't rock the boat.

Hard to believe that Donald Trump is still underestimated by his detractors! :rofl: it has now reached the level of comic tragedy. The more the establishment attacks, the higher he rises.

Hopefully his detractors will continue to underestimate him....right up to election day!

We give companies incentives to bring their manufacturing back here. We lower corporate taxes, and tell these leftist to take their cap & Trade and shuv it. Tariffs don't work
I think we did something in the early 2000's and the Corps took the savings and sent them back overseas.
Let's be honest, we need a leader who for a while won't give a damn about companies kowtowing to their investors.

I think we did something in the early 2000's and the Corps took the savings and sent them back overseas.
Let's be honest, we need a leader who for a while won't give a damn about companies kowtowing to their investors.

Companies will come back here if we let them. if we make it better for them to stay here. who the hell wants to buy Chinese made crap anyways? although if these companies want to build plants in China, to make products to sell in China that's fine. Just don't ship those products back here.

but why do the trumpeters ignore his four corporate bankruptcies and his stiffing his investors?

Because of his thousands of other successes and his investors probably invested with him again.

that's surmise. no one is investing in someone who left them holding his losses.

i saw a bit on TV not long ago, i wish i could find it now, where his investors in a land deal were outraged that he bailed on them and just stopped developing the community they developed in.

so i'd say you overestimate his money-making ability.

For me, it was painful to hear the truth about Iraq. "W", and the whole Iraqi war buildup. I was for the war. I believed that Saddam had the WMD's the Colin Powell warned us about. I believed that we were "doing the right thing" by "liberating" the Iraqi people. I believed the US government was telling the American people and the world the truth.

I was wrong. We were lied to, and it was a huge blunder. One that history will look upon as a gross dereliction of duty. They had no WMD's. We did not make America safer,. We did not "liberate" the Iraqi people. What we did was destroy the stability of the region and have now created a massive humanitarian crisis that may destroy all of Europe.

No other Republican has the courage to state the obvious facts. . . We need to flush the "neoconservative" legacy down the toilet, permanently. That is exactly what Trump will do.

that's surmise. no one is investing in someone who left them holding his losses.

i saw a bit on TV not long ago, i wish i could find it now, where his investors in a land deal were outraged that he bailed on them and just stopped developing the community they developed in.

Think logically...NO ONE goes into a business venture alone.
My son works for a firm that buys and sells US Commercial Real Estate and each member of a group of investors he meets makes Trump looks like a pauper (they're almost all in the Bloomberg or wealthier category).
Not one of them will take 100% of the risk on ANYTHING.
You're being very naïve if you think investors are successful or saints 100% of the time; they're not even close.

I can't even theorize what 'incentive' would bring manufacturing back here. By "incentive", I assume you mean something other than lower the minimum wage, cut EPA regulations, and reduce the cost of labor by canceling health care mandates and such.

So people with a chip on their shoulder, portrayed Trump as bad. Got it.

Not really a convincing argument, and I don't even like Trump.

If Trump pulled out of a development deal, then it was likely new information came up that suggested the deal was going to fail.

If the deal was going to be successful, then the other investors should have pooled their money, completed the deal, and became millionaires like Trump. The fact they didn't, suggests they too found the development deal was going to fail.

Drudge Report so far shows Trump winning the 9th Republican Debate with over 50% of the votes.

DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Trump supporters have been inundated with Trump news about him really being a liberal over the last 6 months. They watched him tonight--and again they're pushing buttons in his favor--showing that he won the debate.

I don't think a Trump supporter cares if Donald Trump is conservative. They don't care what he says, they don't care who he offends. The ONLY thing they care about, he is the anti establishment candidate and they're going to get a 1000 mile wall and Mexico is going to pay for it.

That's it.
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance
And we're gonna win win win and make america great again What a loudmouth lying dog he is

tea_party_teenager.jpg

Forum List

Back