Donald Trump looked bad in this CBS debate

Odds of Trump winning South Carolina up 7% since the debate...

SC primary odds.png

Political Prediction Market - CNNPolitics.com

Anyone who disparages Trump's business savvy is willfully ignorant or jealous of his success.
building hotels is different than talking to world leaders like putin

Agreed, but that doesn't mean Trump isn't a self made successful business person, which is what the left-wing is attempting to say.

Yet even with the truth of your statement, then why did we elect Obama, who has never held a job of any kind ever? Here's a guy with zero experience, who was in favor of the Iraq war, after he was against it, and then was against it later, a guy who was against the bank bailouts, after he voted in favor of the bank bailouts... and the left wing elected this guy president.

So how can you possibly criticize Trump, when we just had Obama as president?

So now, he's never negotiated anything for "us" but somehow you say he's a brilliant negotiator. Interesting.
He didn't get to be a multi-billionaire by being a lousy negotiator.

I know you'll never come close to answering anything so I won't ask you to speculate on how he will tax imports from China and not have the price of those imports raised.... A 25% tax on a $1,000 computer built in China will raise the price $250 for "us". The only benefit is that "us" won't be able to buy as many as China simply sells more in Brazil, Spain, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Russia, etc...
If those products are made in the U.S., who cares what China wants to charge for their junk? If you want to keep buying it, go ahead. I'll be happy to buy American made computers.

Meanwhile, they'll happily stop buying our treasuries to prop up our debt which will hurt "us" since we're (according to your Messiah) spending money to deport 11,000,000 people, spending money to remake the military into the strongest in the world (which it already is???), spending money to replace Obamacare with something "terrific" for "us"....
If we had a fiscally responsible president we wouldn't have to sell treasuries to prop up our debt, and if we cut off welfare for the illegals, most of them would leave on their own so there won't BE 11 million to deport. And once we bring businesses back to the U.S. our economy will start booming again, which will eliminate the need to have China buy our securities to prop up our debt. It's called capitalism, something you think is bad for some reason.
but why do the trumpeters ignore his four corporate bankruptcies and his stiffing his investors?

Because of his thousands of other successes and his investors probably invested with him again.
If Trump sucked so much as you believe he'd have NO investors working with him.

that's surmise. no one is investing in someone who left them holding his losses.

i saw a bit on TV not long ago, i wish i could find it now, where his investors in a land deal were outraged that he bailed on them and just stopped developing the community they developed in.

so i'd say you overestimate his money-making ability.

So people with a chip on their shoulder, portrayed Trump as bad. Got it.

Not really a convincing argument, and I don't even like Trump.

If Trump pulled out of a development deal, then it was likely new information came up that suggested the deal was going to fail.

If the deal was going to be successful, then the other investors should have pooled their money, completed the deal, and became millionaires like Trump. The fact they didn't, suggests they too found the development deal was going to fail.

More likely it was a development deal that paid a licensing fee to use the Trump name.....

I think he kicked ass again. I loved what he said about Cruz and others on stage giving us John Roberts. A supposed 'Conservative Republican' appointed by George Bush, who voted twice in favor of Obamacare. Some of those on stage were responsible for that. So how much credibility do they really have now?
Do fascist have a definite party affiliation?

Just pointing out that Trump was absolutely Spot On for ripping Cruz and others on stage for supporting John Roberts. They are partially responsible for Obamcare.

Bullshit ,everyone thought Roberts a strong conservative. Trump didn't know any different
Hacks love to pretend they knew something no one else did. EVERYONE liked Roberts. He's a conspiracy theorist Paulbot.

Anyone who disparages Trump's business savvy is willfully ignorant or jealous of his success.

Agreed, but that doesn't mean Trump isn't a self made successful business person, which is what the left-wing is attempting to say.

Yet even with the truth of your statement, then why did we elect Obama, who has never held a job of any kind ever? Here's a guy with zero experience, who was in favor of the Iraq war, after he was against it, and then was against it later, a guy who was against the bank bailouts, after he voted in favor of the bank bailouts... and the left wing elected this guy president.

people especially politicians change their minds as the winds change trump is a shining example too

Because he gave us that tingly feeling up our legs. He was absolutely crammed down our throats in the media and we had a horrible candidate on the other side opposing him.

He didn't get to be a multi-billionaire by being a lousy negotiator.

If those products are made in the U.S., who cares what China wants to charge for their junk? If you want to keep buying it, go ahead. I'll be happy to buy American made computers.

If we had a fiscally responsible president we wouldn't have to sell treasuries to prop up our debt, and if we cut off welfare for the illegals, most of them would leave on their own so there won't BE 11 million to deport. And once we bring businesses back to the U.S. our economy will start booming again, which will eliminate the need to have China buy our securities to prop up our debt. It's called capitalism, something you think is bad for some reason.
but why do the trumpeters ignore his four corporate bankruptcies and his stiffing his investors?

Because of his thousands of other successes and his investors probably invested with him again.
If Trump sucked so much as you believe he'd have NO investors working with him.

that's surmise. no one is investing in someone who left them holding his losses.

i saw a bit on TV not long ago, i wish i could find it now, where his investors in a land deal were outraged that he bailed on them and just stopped developing the community they developed in.

so i'd say you overestimate his money-making ability.

So people with a chip on their shoulder, portrayed Trump as bad. Got it.

Not really a convincing argument, and I don't even like Trump.

If Trump pulled out of a development deal, then it was likely new information came up that suggested the deal was going to fail.

If the deal was going to be successful, then the other investors should have pooled their money, completed the deal, and became millionaires like Trump. The fact they didn't, suggests they too found the development deal was going to fail.

More likely it was a development deal that paid a licensing fee to use the Trump name.....

Let's even assume that for a moment.

If Trump pulled out, it would be because he knew the deal would fail, and didn't want his name attached to a failed project. That would lower the value of the name.... wouldn't it? :)

Again, if the development was going to be a spectacular success, then losing the Trump name wouldn't stop it from going forward. There are always millions of investors looking for profitable investments to buy into. They could have easily found new investors, and completed the project, and made millions.

The fact that they couldn't find any investors after Trump pulled out, suggests the deal was not going to work. Which is exactly why Trump pulled out.

Either way... no matter what involvement Trump had, the likely answer is that the deal was bad.

people especially politicians change their minds as the winds change trump is a shining example too

Welcome to Democracy. This is what you get, when you make a government subject to the random ignorance of the masses.

I think he kicked ass again. I loved what he said about Cruz and others on stage giving us John Roberts. A supposed 'Conservative Republican' appointed by George Bush, who voted twice in favor of Obamacare. Some of those on stage were responsible for that. So how much credibility do they really have now?

Just pointing out that Trump was absolutely Spot On for ripping Cruz and others on stage for supporting John Roberts. They are partially responsible for Obamcare.

Bullshit ,everyone thought Roberts a strong conservative. Trump didn't know any different
Hacks love to pretend they knew something no one else did. EVERYONE liked Roberts. He's a conspiracy theorist Paulbot.

Trump has always despised the Bush's. Go back and look at what he said about Bush's massive Debt and disastrous Iraq invasion back at the time. The other dunces on the stage should have listened to him back then.

Last edited:
For me, it was painful to hear the truth about Iraq. "W", and the whole Iraqi war buildup. I was for the war. I believed that Saddam had the WMD's the Colin Powell warned us about. I believed that we were "doing the right thing" by "liberating" the Iraqi people. I believed the US government was telling the American people and the world the truth.

I was wrong. We were lied to, and it was a huge blunder. One that history will look upon as a gross dereliction of duty. They had no WMD's. We did not make America safer,. We did not "liberate" the Iraqi people. What we did was destroy the stability of the region and have now created a massive humanitarian crisis that may destroy all of Europe.

No other Republican has the courage to state the obvious facts. . . We need to flush the "neoconservative" legacy down the toilet, permanently. That is exactly what Trump will do.

Nobody lied and you don't have proof anybody lied, neither does Trump. Was it a mistake? probably so the way it looks now. Although, as Dr. Carson said in the debate "the situation was stabilized" until Obama pulled everything thing out and declared success. Now its a cesspool, run by isis, and Obama's new friends, the Iranian mullahs. you Trump people are starting to sound like cultist to me actually

Trump has always despised the Bush's. Go back and look at what he said about Bush's massive Debt and disastrous Iraq invasion back at the time. The other dunces on the statge should have listened to him back then.

Post it... Post Trumps comments on the Iraq before the war.... Prove it

Trump has always despised the Bush's. Go back and look at what he said about Bush's massive Debt and disastrous Iraq invasion back at the time. The other dunces on the statge should have listened to him back then.

His comments on Bush's numerous disasters back at the time, are widely available on the web.

For me, it was painful to hear the truth about Iraq. "W", and the whole Iraqi war buildup. I was for the war. I believed that Saddam had the WMD's the Colin Powell warned us about. I believed that we were "doing the right thing" by "liberating" the Iraqi people. I believed the US government was telling the American people and the world the truth.

I was wrong. We were lied to, and it was a huge blunder. One that history will look upon as a gross dereliction of duty. They had no WMD's. We did not make America safer,. We did not "liberate" the Iraqi people. What we did was destroy the stability of the region and have now created a massive humanitarian crisis that may destroy all of Europe.

No other Republican has the courage to state the obvious facts. . . We need to flush the "neoconservative" legacy down the toilet, permanently. That is exactly what Trump will do.

Nobody lied and you don't have proof anybody lied, neither does Trump. Was it a mistake? probably so the way it looks now. Although, as Dr. Carson said in the debate "the situation was stabilized" until Obama pulled everything thing out and declared success. Now its a cesspool, run by isis, and Obama's new friends, the Iranian mullahs. you Trump people are starting to sound like cultist to me actually
The only thing we can see in RETROSPECT is that we can't wage battle in the middle of a huge cesspool unless we kill everyone in the pool.

His comments on Bush's numerous disasters back at the time, are widely available on the web.

Then I'm sure you'll have no problem finding those quotes before the Iraq war. If not you're talking out your ass

We will never have concrete proof they lied. They covered their tracks very well. They maintained an arms length from any actual blame. They were very good at maintaining plausible deniability.

But just as I I know there is shit in the sewer, I don't need to stick my nose down there to confirm it, I know they lied. You know it too, you just do not want to admit it. That's cool. I understand. I know that the truth can be painful and hard to accept. Especially when it goes against strongly held beliefs.

They were following their PNAC puppet masters and they cheerleaded and lied the American people into war. We were angry after 9/11 and they thought they were doing it for the right reasons, but they were lying/misleading/withholding facts nonetheless.

The neocons infected the GOP and almost destroyed the party. If we can excise that cancer now, the GOP may survive!

Then I'm sure you'll have no problem finding those quotes before the Iraq war. If not you're talking out your ass

It's out there. You can check it out if you choose to. And it wasn't just the Iraq War debacle. He ripped him on his massive Debt, awful economic policies, and 9/11.

you Trump people are starting to sound like cultist to me actually

LMFAO. You just dont know who to trust anymore eh?

Trump may have lost you. But he may have picked up 10 others who understand that he is simply telling the truth. And have been waiting for someone to say just what he did.

The entire fucking ME mess is squarely on the shoulders of George Bush.

And Donald understands that and has the balls to say it. Good for Donald.

The only thing we can see in RETROSPECT is that we can't wage battle in the middle of a huge cesspool unless we kill everyone in the pool.

Do you remember my comments about how the war between the Arabs and the Jews will end?

Do you remember my comments about how the war between the Arabs and the Jews will end?

Honestly, I don't.
Feel free to post.

Forum List

Back