Donald Trump looked bad in this CBS debate

And Democrats are responsible for Obama being in office, in the first place.

Yeah, the RINO's are Democrats too. They were all onboard getting Roberts in there. They're a big part of the problem.
All we can hope for is that 40% of independents don't break for Trump. Trump is the biggest RINO on the stage.
Yeah, the bastard wants Fair Trade.
Is that why he has everything made overseas to sell here?
12654409_1046493002037409_3596749830811409103_n.jpg

Ricardian Free Trade does not eliminate off-shoring, it mandates a balance.
For instance, we excessively off-shore White Collar work and some specialized Blue Collar work.
And yes, Trump has stated that until he is required by Trade Agreements to have certain work done here, he can do the same as any other business owner.
But unlike most other business people, he's constantly bringing it up.

Yeah but he didn't focus on making this country more business friendly. All he said was tax them more.... stupid really

You know, the difference between the Democrat and Republican debates is that the Democrats are actually talking about policy and how they would enact it, while the Republicans are only interested in making snarky comments and insulting each other.

The democrats are talking fantasy...they are delusional:cuckoo:....Free! ...Free!....Free!....yay!!:uhh:

Yeah, the RINO's are Democrats too. They were all onboard getting Roberts in there. They're a big part of the problem.
All we can hope for is that 40% of independents don't break for Trump. Trump is the biggest RINO on the stage.
Yeah, the bastard wants Fair Trade.

Ricardian Free Trade does not eliminate off-shoring, it mandates a balance.
For instance, we excessively off-shore White Collar work and some specialized Blue Collar work.
And yes, Trump has stated that until he is required by Trade Agreements to have certain work done here, he can do the same as any other business owner.
But unlike most other business people, he's constantly bringing it up.

Yeah but he didn't focus on making this country more business friendly. All he said was tax them more.... stupid really

You were not watching the same debate.

This is why I can't be a left-winger. It's posts like this, that prove to me the, left wing are complete idiots.

Poonglow..... Are you really honestly telling me, that you believe that Donald Trump is selling campaign hats that are made in China? You really believe this? Because you saw some dumb photo on the internet, and everything on the internet must be true, so you believe that Donald Trump in a presidential campaign is selling hats made in China???

You are THAT stupid? Really? How many of you total morons on the left, believe that Donald Trump is selling hats made in China for his presidential bid? I see you Toro and ABikeSalior. You clicked on thank you for that post? You are THAT dumb too?

You people..... Gah... This is the problem with America right here. Even when the most tiny blip of common sense would tell you it can't be true, you moronically believe it, because you are too much of a lemming to think for yourself.

Tweets say Donald Trump's 'Make America Great Again' hats are made in China

Made in China?! Say it ain’t so, Donald. Hold onto your plastic snap enclosure. It’s not true.

The hat that launched a barrage of snarky social media posts after its July debut at a Texas campaign event has also launched a host of imitations.

"The image you shared is not an official campaign product," Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks told PunditFact in an email. "All product for sale on DonaldJTrump.com is made in the USA."

Hicks confirmed a couple of other facts about the authentic Trump campaign hat, sold for $25-$30 in patriotic and camouflage shades at the campaign store.

The hats are made by Cali Fame of Los Angeles, which makes the Cali Headwear brand. Trump’s hat is based on the Patriot 5 model, and no surprise, it’s been a bestseller this year, though not a bestseller of all time. Cali Headwear co-owner Brian Kennedy told us that hats his company made for Von Dutch and Ed Hardy sold better.

Oh, and they are made in the USA.​

This is why I stopped being a left-winger when I was in high school. Every left-winger I met in high school, was exactly like this. Some idiot lies, and they would just mindlessly repeat the lie, like they had never had an original thought in their entire lives.

And the only thing that makes this worse is.... the people on the left, are so unbelievably stupid.... that this is even a determining factor for some of them. They would actually base who they vote for, on whether or not a cheap baseball cap is made in the USA. That's how shallow these people are. I'm convinced some of them must need help turning on their computers. No one this dumb, can really function autonomously in life.

I bought a hat via Amazon.com "Make America Great Again" and it was made in China. I bet Trump had nothing to do with the making or selling of those hats. I was too cheap to go through Trumps official site to purchase them.

I bought a hat via Amazon.com "Make America Great Again" and it was made in China. I bet Trump had nothing to do with the making or selling of those hats. I was too cheap to go through Trumps official site to purchase them.

Yeah, but the implication of the idiotic left-wing meme, is that Trump is selling foreign made wares.

Anyone can produce a shirt that has words on it. I can make a shirt with a company down the street, that has words on it. The shirt is made elsewhere, but I can have 20 of them printed up by noon tomorrow.

So when you see a cap that says "make America Great Again", unless it says 'By Donald Trump", it's likely by someone else, that has no affiliation with Trump.

The exact same thing can happen to anyone. I just for giggles, looked up the "Feel the Bern"

TeeShirtPalace Long Sleeve: Feel The Bern Bernie Sanders Shirt : Gifts Under 25

Bam... there it is. A Feel the Bern shirt, made by Fruit of the Loom. Fruit of the Loom does not have an American factory.

Again... big deal. This isn't exactly rock science. But leave it to the left, to never think critically about anything. Morons.

I think he kicked ass again. I loved what he said about Cruz and others on stage giving us John Roberts. A supposed 'Conservative Republican' appointed by George Bush, who voted twice in favor of Obamacare. Some of those on stage were responsible for that. So how much credibility do they really have now?
Screaming like a maniac is not kicking ass...Sorry it doesn't look good, certainly not presidential. His number will fall in SC after that debate

did you see how he did in all those overnight polls

--LOL

Who Won The Debate - List of Polls

He did very well. He takes no prisoners. He almost made Bush cry. I think Bush is gonna tell his daddy on him. :)

I think he kicked ass again. I loved what he said about Cruz and others on stage giving us John Roberts. A supposed 'Conservative Republican' appointed by George Bush, who voted twice in favor of Obamacare. Some of those on stage were responsible for that. So how much credibility do they really have now?
Do fascist have a definite party affiliation?

Just pointing out that Trump was absolutely Spot On for ripping Cruz and others on stage for supporting John Roberts. They are partially responsible for Obamcare.

Bullshit ,everyone thought Roberts a strong conservative. Trump didn't know any different

They're responsible for Obamacare. Trump was Spot On. He spoke the harsh truth.

Trump dominated the debate, again. The GOP is so out of touch with real people that they think they "did good" by stacking the audience with donors and lobbyists.

trump-lion.jpg

Yeah, it was pretty funny when he called em out on that. The dude don't play. It's great.

Trump told the truth- "W" did not keep us safe, and the invasion of Iraq was a huge blunder. That type of truth telling is exactly what we need as a party, and as a nation. We can't continue to pretend that the neo-con foreign policies started by "W" and continued by "O" have been successful. They've been colossal failures on EVERY LEVEL. Trump is the only GOP candidate brave enough to do it.

Trump told the truth- "W" did not keep us safe, and the invasion of Iraq was a huge blunder. That type of truth telling is exactly what we need as a party, and as a nation. We can't continue to pretend that the neo-con foreign policies started by "W" and continued by "O" have been successful. They've been colossal failures on EVERY LEVEL. Trump is the only GOP candidate brave enough to do it.
A new poll from CBS News conducted before Saturday's GOP debate, shows Donald Trump with 42 percent support among Republicans, and a massive 22 point lead over second-place candidate Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) The three candidates vying for the "establishment lane" -- Jeb Bush, Gov. John Kasich and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) combine for just 30 percent support. The poll of likely Republican primary voters, drawn from a larger sample of 1,300 registered voters, shows Trump with 42 percent, followed by Cruz with 20 percent. Rubio is third with 15 percent, ahead of Kasich with 9 percent and of Jeb...

He was mad at all the negative adds run against him and he looked it. What's he going to do when Hillary Slams him with negative adds....Not good:eusa_eh:
Oh, yeah, Trump is done for, his campaign is dead now, he might as well throw in the towel..

My Gawd, how many times have we heard that crap?

Trump nailed it when he said he was a conservative but he also believed in common sense. THAT is what we need. That's what made Reagan so effective, he knew that being hard lined about something would end up in nothing at all. You have to negotiate and nobody negotiates better than Trump.

nobody negotiates better than Trump

Based on what objective criteria?

Trump nailed it when he said he was a conservative but he also believed in common sense. THAT is what we need. That's what made Reagan so effective, he knew that being hard lined about something would end up in nothing at all. You have to negotiate and nobody negotiates better than Trump.

Based on us getting something out of it, unlike our current idiot in chief who gives away the store every time.

Based on us getting something out of it, unlike our current idiot in chief who gives away the store every time.

"US"...Trump has never negotiated anything that benefitted "us", "we" or anyone other than Trump himself. Again, what objective criteria do you have to say "nobody negotitates better than Trump?"

Was it his little ploy that Fox replace Megan Kelly or he'd not attend the last Iowa debate? How'd that work out for him...he lost Iowa

"US"...Trump has never negotiated anything that benefitted "us", "we" or anyone other than Trump himself. Again, what objective criteria do you have to say "nobody negotitates better than Trump?"

Was it his little ploy that Fox replace Megan Kelly or he'd not attend the last Iowa debate? How'd that work out for him...he lost Iowa
Now you know that Trump has never held public office. Of course he hasn't ever negotiated anything for "us". When he's President, however, his negotiations will be designed to benefit us. That only stands to reason. You're just grasping at straws here. And I already answered your question.

Forum List

Back