Supreme Court Dilemma.But Keep In Mind,Justice Ruth Bader Is 83 Years Old.She Better Not Quit!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:crybaby::boohoo: This wasn't brought up tonight. They make is sound as if we are all doomed, but at least Justice Bader is in no hurry to retire, we can just just hope and pray that she hangs in there for another year. Then if we have a President Cruz or Rubio, we will get out 5/4 conservative supreme court back!
:thewave:

there are going to be lot's of changes in the years ahead.
scalia was a giant, but i really do like them all, and i like a balanced court.
maybe thomas will start asking questions now.

you were right. but i knew you meant looking forward. things in threes can happen fast.

The Fix
Antonin Scalia is only the 3rd Supreme Court Justice to die on the bench in the last 63 years

Resize Text
Comments 8
Philip Bump February 13 at 6:23 PM

Seventeen of the first 25 people to sit on the Supreme Court died as acting justices. Of the first 57 -- the first half of all of those to have been on the Supreme Court -- 38 died while on the bench. Of the second 57, only 12 died while on the bench.

imrs.php

Political history suggests a rash or resignations, voluntary or at the hands of merciless (though perhaps helped?) actuarial tables. Our Kenyan Emperor could easily have three or more vacancies in His time of occupancy - making the court weak enough that something HAS to be done.

Political history suggests a rash or resignations, voluntary or at the hands of merciless (though perhaps helped?) actuarial tables. Our Kenyan Emperor could easily have three or more vacancies in His time of occupancy - making the court weak enough that something HAS to be done.
are pending nominations grounds enough to declare martial law ??

Forum List

Back