Donald Trump looked bad in this CBS debate

Donald Trump expressed an incredibly rare huge amount of blunt honesty in this Debate. He really took it to the Neocons (Nazis). However, that could very well be the beginning of his demise.

Because let's face it, the Neocons still run the show in the Republican Party. So anyone opposing their quest for a Police State and WWIII, will have to be destroyed. Trump could be done.

At the end of the day, Trump's an outsider. He won't march in lockstep with the Neocons (Nazis). He knows those folks are madmen who have a deranged bloodlust for a future Police State and WWIII.

The dude just doesn't fit the Bush/Cheney Nazi-mold. So I think he's done. But hey, that's just my feeling anyway. I guess we'll see though.

Just pointing out that Trump was absolutely Spot On for ripping Cruz and others on stage for supporting John Roberts. They are partially responsible for Obamcare.
And Democrats are responsible for Obama being in office, in the first place.

Yeah, the RINO's are Democrats too. They were all onboard getting Roberts in there. They're a big part of the problem.
All we can hope for is that 40% of independents don't break for Trump. Trump is the biggest RINO on the stage.
Yeah, the bastard wants Fair Trade.
Is that why he has everything made overseas to sell here?
12654409_1046493002037409_3596749830811409103_n.jpg

Ricardian Free Trade does not eliminate off-shoring, it mandates a balance.
For instance, we excessively off-shore White Collar work and some specialized Blue Collar work.
And yes, Trump has stated that until he is required by Trade Agreements to have certain work done here, he can do the same as any other business owner.
But unlike most other business people, he's constantly bringing it up.

Trump brought it home. He was fantastic. He will go up a few more points.

I loved it when Krauthammer called it thermonuclear war.

Unbelievably rare blunt honesty. I loved it. He really took it to the Neocons (Nazis) and frauds in the Party. He pummelled em. I don't get how the OP saw it otherwise.

Unbelievably rare blunt honesty. I loved it. He really took it to the Neocons (Nazis) and frauds in the Party. He pummelled em. I don't get how the OP saw it otherwise.

He lives in a VERY wealthy, Conservative neighborhood.

He lives in a VERY wealthy, Conservative neighborhood.

Good on em. Nothing wrong with that. Who doesn't wanna live in comfort?

Yep, the establishment stacked the audience with GOP donors and supporters in an attempt to make Trump look bad. They can't win fair and square. All they care about is retaining their own power in the party. It was absolutely despicable.
The audience didn't make Trump look bad. Trump did that all by himself.

I've said it a hundred times. Trump does not have the temperament to be President. He's a spoiled rich boy who throws a fit if he doesn't get his way.

Yep, the establishment stacked the audience with GOP donors and supporters in an attempt to make Trump look bad. They can't win fair and square. All they care about is retaining their own power in the party. It was absolutely despicable.

I've said it a hundred times. Trump does not have the temperament to be President. He's a spoiled rich boy who throws a fit if he doesn't get his way.

Who's the last President who was graceful in the face of defeat?

Trump's all ya got. The country doesn't want more Neocons (Nazis) like the Bush's, in the White House. They know what happened the last time that was allowed. Trump isn't marching lockstep with the Neocons and frauds. And that's a good thing. You guys would be very wise to go with him.

Who was the last President who threatened to sue everyone he was mad at?

You didn't answer the question.
For the record I don't want a polite President.
Please answer the question.

Fuck your question. Donald Trump is a man child who belongs in the private sector

Fuck your question. Donald Trump is a man child who belongs in the private sector
Are you one of those who wanted Romney BECAUSE he was a business man?

By the way, you're behaving like Trump...and I like it.

So, you gonna vote for Grampa?

So, you gonna vote for Grampa?

Write-In.

Forum List

Back