Donald Trump Jr. proudly posts a white supremacist/Nazi meme on Instagram.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

The post, prominently featuring Pepe the frog, the adopted symbol of white supremacists and Nazis, can be seen at the link below.

Donald Trump Jr. Shares White Supremacist Meme

Just two months after the Trump campaign got into trouble for tweeting an image that was widely seen as anti-Semitic, a member of the Republican nomineeā€™s family is at it again. On Sunday, Donald Trump Jr., the eldest son of Donald Trump, proudly promoted the above Instagram post, which includes a meme frequently shared by white supremacists. ā€œApparently I made the cut as one of the Deplorables,ā€ he wrote, referring to a series of controversial comments Hillary Clinton recently made about Trumpā€™s supporters. ā€œAll kidding aside I am honored to be grouped with the hard working men and women of this great nation that have supported@realdonaldtrump and know that he can fix the mess created by politicians in Washington.ā€

The image, which plays off Sylvester Stalloneā€™s geriatric action movie The Expendables, shows Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and his sons alongside such ā€œhard working menā€ as prominent conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, Breitbart commentator Milo Yiannopoulosā€”who was banned from Twitter for inciting hateful rhetoricā€”and Pepe the Frog, an amphibian meme that has been appropriated by Trumpā€™s ā€œalt-rightā€ followers, some of whom use the image to peddle racism, anti-Semitism, and white nationalism.

Roger Stone, a longtime Trump ally, tweeted the same image on Saturday, while former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, who is running for Senator in Louisiana, tweeted his own version of the meme, boasting the tagline: ā€œAnti-Racist is a code word for anti-white.ā€

SNIP

How Pepe the Frog came to be a symbol of the Alt-Right.

How Pepe the Frog Became a Nazi Trump Supporter and Alt-Right Symbol

4chanā€™s Pepe the Frog meme was wildly popular among ā€˜normiesā€™ā€”until white nationalists decorated him with swastikas and gave him a Trump button.

SNIP

On Jan. 7, Cheri Jacobus, a Republican consultant and pundit who is suing Trump for defamation and has been harassed by Trump supporters, tweeted, ā€œThe green frog symbol is what white supremacists use in their propaganda. U donā€™t want to go there.ā€

SNIP

@JaredTSwift said some of the support for Trump was in jest, but for most of his cohorts, itā€™s sincere. He even claimed to have voted for Trump in the primary himself, wherever it is he lives, and said heā€™d vote for him in the general, too.

ā€œIn a sense, weā€™ve managed to push white nationalism into a very mainstream position,ā€ he said. ā€œTrumpā€™s online support has been crucial to his success, I believe, and the fact is that his biggest and most devoted online supporters are white nationalists. Now, weā€™ve pushed the Overton window. People have adopted our rhetoric, sometimes without even realizing it. Weā€™re setting up for a massive cultural shift.ā€

I believe Trump and his family are white nationalist.

Dumbest shit have seen on the Interwebs in a while. Guess Katy Perry is a white supremacist also. Sigh...

The post, prominently featuring Pepe the frog, the adopted symbol of white supremacists and Nazis, can be seen at the link below.

Just two months after the Trump campaign got into trouble for tweeting an image that was widely seen as anti-Semitic, a member of the Republican nomineeā€™s family is at it again. On Sunday, Donald Trump Jr., the eldest son of Donald Trump, proudly promoted the above Instagram post, which includes a meme frequently shared by white supremacists. ā€œApparently I made the cut as one of the Deplorables,ā€ he wrote, referring to a series of controversial comments Hillary Clinton recently made about Trumpā€™s supporters. ā€œAll kidding aside I am honored to be grouped with the hard working men and women of this great nation that have supported@realdonaldtrump and know that he can fix the mess created by politicians in Washington.ā€

The image, which plays off Sylvester Stalloneā€™s geriatric action movie The Expendables, shows Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and his sons alongside such ā€œhard working menā€ as prominent conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, Breitbart commentator Milo Yiannopoulosā€”who was banned from Twitter for inciting hateful rhetoricā€”and Pepe the Frog, an amphibian meme that has been appropriated by Trumpā€™s ā€œalt-rightā€ followers, some of whom use the image to peddle racism, anti-Semitism, and white nationalism.

Roger Stone, a longtime Trump ally, tweeted the same image on Saturday, while former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, who is running for Senator in Louisiana, tweeted his own version of the meme, boasting the tagline: ā€œAnti-Racist is a code word for anti-white.ā€

SNIP

4chanā€™s Pepe the Frog meme was wildly popular among ā€˜normiesā€™ā€”until white nationalists decorated him with swastikas and gave him a Trump button.

SNIP

On Jan. 7, Cheri Jacobus, a Republican consultant and pundit who is suing Trump for defamation and has been harassed by Trump supporters, tweeted, ā€œThe green frog symbol is what white supremacists use in their propaganda. U donā€™t want to go there.ā€

SNIP

@JaredTSwift said some of the support for Trump was in jest, but for most of his cohorts, itā€™s sincere. He even claimed to have voted for Trump in the primary himself, wherever it is he lives, and said heā€™d vote for him in the general, too.

ā€œIn a sense, weā€™ve managed to push white nationalism into a very mainstream position,ā€ he said. ā€œTrumpā€™s online support has been crucial to his success, I believe, and the fact is that his biggest and most devoted online supporters are white nationalists. Now, weā€™ve pushed the Overton window. People have adopted our rhetoric, sometimes without even realizing it. Weā€™re setting up for a massive cultural shift.ā€

:cuckoo:

I know for a fact that white nationalism is backing Trump. I've seen threads on their boards with thousands of post all supporting him and some of these had polls that show him with 95% support.

I know for a fact that the Communists are backing Hillary Clinton.

I know for a fact that white nationalism is backing Trump. I've seen threads on their boards with thousands of post all supporting him and some of these had polls that show him with 95% support.

Since you know it for a fact, you must be one of them.

Since you know it for a fact, you must be one of them.

use to be at one time.

WOW well, I will give you credit for admitting it. But, unless you are involved now, I don't see how you could know it as a fact.

SNIP

SNIP

SNIP

How's your Illegal girlfriend?

SNIP

SNIP

SNIP

You believe a lot of things that just aren't so.. . .

Nearly the Entire white nationalist board stormfront is backing Trump....250,000 members.
Are you suggesting that they don't have the right to vote or they should vote only for the candidate that hates them?

I just looked at over 100 Pepe memes and only a handful had Nazi imagery. Most weren't even political. It appears that Pepe can be used by anyone for any purpose. The alt right and/or white supremacists are only a tiny minority of people using this cartoon character in memes.

This is a really stupid issue and the OP is a complete moron for posting this.

SNIP

SNIP

SNIP

So a fool like Duke posted it. There is nothing racist about the meme!

https://twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/774684329016299520

Roger Stone ā€@RogerJStoneJr

I am so proud to be one of the Deplorables #Trump2016

CsA7SNdVUAADFcc.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back