Donald Trump Is Selling 'God Bless USA' Bibles For 59.99 As He Faces Mounting Legal Bills.

There is literally nothing Trump can do that will shock the rubes' sensibilities.

Nothing.

He called it. He totally called it.

"I could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue!"

dl1b8qspfxqc1.jpeg

I wish I was in New York so I could stand on the courthouse steps during the Stormy Daniels trial and hawk Trump Bibles to the public.

"Extra extra! Thou shalt not commit adultery! Read all about it! Get your Trump Bibles here!"

Here is a guy praying to Donald Trump.

Not to Jesus. To Trump.

He is literally praying to Donald Trump, his lord and savior.

He is praying to a false idol while in the process of being arrested.

These tards have no idea just how far they have strayed from the path of righteousness. Not a clue.

"Donald Trump if you can hear us..."

Holy fuck!

Why the surprise face, White6? If Nike came out with a gaudy pair of gold shoes and put the image of Michael Jordan on them, people would be saying they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. At the end of the day, both Nike and trump are trying to make money. The reason is irrelevant.

Trump is trying to raise cash for his campaign, but rather than just asking for donations, he’s also selling something, a Bible, shoes, even those ridiculous NFT’s. A “grift” entails swindling people out of their money, this isn’t that, he’s just seeking something, if people want it, they can buy it, if they don’t , then they don’t, instead, they can just freely donate to his campaign.

I’m not sure what the issue is there, and how that’s considered a “grift”

Here is a guy praying to Donald Trump.

Not to Jesus. To Trump.

He is literally praying to Donald Trump, his lord and savior.

He is praying to a false idol while in the process of being arrested.

These tards have no idea just how far they have strayed from the path of righteousness. Not a clue.

"Donald Trump if you can hear us..."

Holy fuck!

So, it’s been reported that the images of the golden idol and people praying to it are photoshopped.

Apparently someone photoshopped the golden statue over the picture of trump.

Now, that doesn’t make it any less creepy, but, could it not be that people are praying FOR trump and not TO trump?

I mean…wouldn’t that make more sense?

Pretty much everything. Calling it an insurrection when the only one armed was a black guard who shot an unarmed white woman is the biggest of the lies.

Have you forgotten we're a country of laws?

Trump has no self control. Poor Ashlee Babbit was gung ho for Trump's lies, Proud Boys and QAnon.

You think Trump's ego was satisfied for a minute?

Why the surprise face, White6? If Nike came out with a gaudy pair of gold shoes and put the image of Michael Jordan on them, people would be saying they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. At the end of the day, both Nike and trump are trying to make money. The reason is irrelevant.

Trump is trying to raise cash for his campaign, but rather than just asking for donations, he’s also selling something, a Bible, shoes, even those ridiculous NFT’s. A “grift” entails swindling people out of their money, this isn’t that, he’s just seeking something, if people want it, they can buy it, if they don’t , then they don’t, instead, they can just freely donate to his campaign.

I’m not sure what the issue is there, and how that’s considered a “grift”

They are tacky and tasteless just like Trump and his gold Kashoggi inspired apartment.

They are tacky and tasteless just like Trump and his gold Kashoggi inspired apartment.

I don’t know anything about who inspired his apartment, and I agree that his products he’s selling are indeed tacky…but it’s not grifitng. He’s making something available and people can choose if they want to waste their money on them , or not.

So Democrats are surprised that Trump is reaching out to his base when he needs financial help?

---White evangelicals remain enthusiastic about Donald Trump---

.Where did I say that?
I’m looking for clarification on what you’re trying to argue. You stated that he’s promoting the Bibles, not selling them.

He’s definitely promoting them. But if he’s directly benefiting financially from the sale of them, that looks like selling also applies. So I’m asking you, again, if you are arguing that Trump will not be profiting from the sale of these Bibles.

God Bless the USA bibles?
Sounds like a nice combo to me.
We just need to fix the government so it’s reputable again.
From the web site

GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE​

Order yours today! Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Easy-to-read, large print, and slim design, this Bible invites you to explore God’s Word anywhere, any time. This bible has been designed so that it delivers an easy reading experience in the trusted King James Version translation. This large print Bible will be perfect to take to church, a bible study, work, travel, etc.
This Bible also features a copy of:
  • Handwritten chorus to “God Bless The USA” by Lee Greenwood
  • The US Constitution
  • The Bill of Rights
  • The Declaration of Independence
  • The Pledge of Allegiance
$59.99

If you think trump is the anti Christ then you are WAY out there in left field
I think he could be.... at least an anti Christ, vs. the anti Christ. He definitely meets pretty much all the characteristics and traits described in the Bible prophesy of this man to come, but so have a few men in our past that others in their time period thought were the anti Christ and they were wrong, so there is no way I could definitively say without any doubt and a little bit of giggling at myself for the thoughts.

What I do know is Trump is the farthest thing from being Christ like, or a follower of Christ and His teachings, than anyone I have ever witness be, in my lifetime.

From the web site

GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE

Order yours today! Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.
Easy-to-read, large print, and slim design, this Bible invites you to explore God’s Word anywhere, any time. This bible has been designed so that it delivers an easy reading experience in the trusted King James Version translation. This large print Bible will be perfect to take to church, a bible study, work, travel, etc.
This Bible also features a copy of:

• Handwritten chorus to “God Bless The USA” by Lee Greenwood
    • The US Constitution
    • The Bill of Rights
    • The Declaration of Independence
    • The Pledge of Allegiance
$59.99
If it was gaudy gold, like the sneakers, I'd buy some. Especially if they are limited editions. I missed the shoe boat...

Forum List

Back