Donald Trump: 'I Fight Like Hell' To Pay Less In Taxes

We look forward to Trump making his tax returns public.

Why?

Why? Don't you follow politics? Among other things, it would show that he has nothing to be ashamed of.

The real reason is so turds like you can go over it with a fine-toothed comb looking for anything you can excoriate him for even though it might be perfectly innocent, like Romney's overseas bank accounts.

Liberals know there's a vast mass of numskulls out there who will swallow this kind of bullshit.

Kind of like Obama's birth certificate then? How many numskulls took that one on?

Any honest person will say the same thing.
No sane person would willingly pay more than they have too. If they say they would willingly pay more, ask them what is stopping them?
The can always add an additional amount when they pay.

Trump, however, is essentially saying he'd use the presidency to make sure he was paying no tax at all, while poorer people do, because he doesn't care less about them.

WASHINGTON -- Donald Trump said on Sunday he fights "like hell" to pay as little as possible in taxes, telling CBS News that he hadn't yet made a decision on whether to release his tax return.

"I pay as little as possible," Trump said. "I fight like hell to pay as little as possible." Trump said he hates the way the government spends taxes.

"I hate the way they waste our money. Trillions and trillions of dollars of waste and abuse. And I hate it," he said.

That will probably be his "excuse" for not releasing his tax returns. That was so predictable.

Fights like hell? He's got tax lawyers working for him, and there's no doubt in my mind that they've cooked up some pretty imaginative (but not illegal) ways for "The Donald" to pay as little as possible.

Last edited:
WASHINGTON -- Donald Trump said on Sunday he fights "like hell" to pay as little as possible in taxes, telling CBS News that he hadn't yet made a decision on whether to release his tax return.

"I pay as little as possible," Trump said. "I fight like hell to pay as little as possible." Trump said he hates the way the government spends taxes.

"I hate the way they waste our money. Trillions and trillions of dollars of waste and abuse. And I hate it," he said.

That will probably be his "excuse" for not releasing his tax returns. That was so predictable.

Fights like hell? He's got tax lawyers working for him, and there's no doubt in my mind that they've cooked up some pretty imaginative (but no illegal) ways for "The Donald" to pay as little as possible.

We must see his tax returns.

Fights like hell? He's got tax lawyers working for him, and there's no doubt in my mind that they've cooked up some pretty imaginative (but no illegal) ways for "The Donald" to pay as little as possible.

He said he would when the Hildebeast releases ALL her illegally held emails...Sounds FAIR to me!

And the latest to annoy Pond Scum, and RINO'S! ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Donald Trump Surges in New NBC News/WSJ Poll

NBC News ^ | August 2, 2015 | Carrie Dann
Days before the first Republican debate, Donald Trump has surged into the national lead in the GOP primary race, with Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush following, a new NBC News/ Wall Street Journal poll shows. Trump is the first choice of 19 percent of GOP primary voters, while 15 percent back Walker and 14 percent back Bush. Ten percent support retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson. All other Republican candidates earn single digit backing. Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is favored by nine percent of primary voters; former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul are...
He doesn't fight like hell, the tax lawyers he pays a lot to fight like hell.

And the latest to annoy Pond Scum, and RINO'S! ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Donald Trump Surges in New NBC News/WSJ Poll

NBC News ^ | August 2, 2015 | Carrie Dann
Days before the first Republican debate, Donald Trump has surged into the national lead in the GOP primary race, with Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush following, a new NBC News/ Wall Street Journal poll shows. Trump is the first choice of 19 percent of GOP primary voters, while 15 percent back Walker and 14 percent back Bush. Ten percent support retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson. All other Republican candidates earn single digit backing. Texas Sen. Ted Cruz is favored by nine percent of primary voters; former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul are...
He doesn't fight like hell, the tax lawyers he pays a lot to fight like hell.

Yes! Smart and exceptionally RICH business do that... it's called MAKING PROFIT and KEEPING IT. But thanks for showing your acute business sense, Carpet muncher!

He said he would when the Hildebeast releases ALL her illegally held emails...Sounds FAIR to me!

Sounds childish to me.

Sounds childish to me.

That's why you undoubtedly work for someone instead of yourself!

Why?
So we we can see how much work he puts into cheating. Taxes are for the little people...

Really.... then why do 47% or so of the population pay no income tax?

Oh, right. You're a liberal, and thus exempt from reality.
To pay an income tax you must have enough income. And we were discussing taxes, not income taxes.

I would suggest that if 47% of the population doesn't pay any income tax, then they have no right to claim someone else isn't paying enough.

If someone on food stamps accuses me of not paying enough for food, I'd laugh in their face.

Trump should do the same.

We're talking about taxes, not taxes. Got it.

They were higher up the chain. Look it up.

So the union was a secured creditor? Really? That's the only way they could be higher according to your links.
Yep, as they were being treated like a creditor I suspect but I haven't looked into that closely. Your turn...
Unions are not "secured" creditors.
I would tend to agree however it appears they were creditors, and creditors are before bondholders who are before stockholders.

Wrong. Bondholders are secured creditors. Union thugs aren't secured creditors.

Where are you getting that. My reading from several sources, suggest they were unsecured. Placing them on the same level as Unions.

Unless they purchased special bonds.... but that would be a limited number of bond, and debt.

Still, even the bonds were unsecured, that should still have resulted in the Unions getting a much smaller fraction of the company... and by far.

Had the bankruptcy followed the law, that would have resulted in them getting a very tiny fraction of the company. Like 5% or less. Compared to the illegal intervention resulting in them being the biggest non-government shareholder.

Why?
So we we can see how much work he puts into cheating. Taxes are for the little people...

To pay an income tax you must have enough income. And we were discussing taxes, not income taxes.

I would suggest that if 47% of the population doesn't pay any income tax, then they have no right to claim someone else isn't paying enough.

If someone on food stamps accuses me of not paying enough for food, I'd laugh in their face.

Paying as little as possible, or playing games to pay less, is not being a patriot, especially when we aren't paying our bills.

He uses our infrastructure to haul his crap on it
He uses our police to protect his buildings, workers, etc
He uses our economy to grow his wealth on
He depends on our nws for the latest forecast in order to know when to build to make the most money.
He hires kids that go to our public schools!

Yet, he doesn't want to pay taxes..lol

Paying as little as possible, or playing games to pay less, is not being a patriot, especially when we aren't paying our bills.

Horseshit. You apparently believe the term "patriot" is a euphemism for "fool."

He depends on our nws for the latest forecast in order to know when to build to make the most money.

Corporations pay taxes for their usage of the road. That's what gasoline taxes and road mileage taxes on trucks are for.

Most corporations protect their property with private security. The police are virtually useless when it comes to preventing theft.

The economy is just the sum total of all the exchanges and production in a given region. The government doesn't own it. The government has no property rights on the economy.

Private companies provide the news.

Does he get a refund if he hires kids that went to private schools? If all the government schools were eliminated tomorrow, the result would be a better educated populace. Government schools make people dumber.

The idea that government is somehow entitled to more than you are legally obligated to pay is beyond stupid.

Last edited:

He never said that, but when has the truth stopped you.

Solidifying the base...Trump is a FUCKING GENIUS, and in all probability our next greatest president!

Sarah Palin on Donald Trump: ‘Thank God That He’s Running!!!!!!!!!'

Breitbart ^ | 3 Aug 2015 | Michelle Moons
What started it all? Trump had simply said he would “love” to have former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin serve in an “official capacity” in the event of a Trump Presidency and this week the Governor herself joined the radio program. Trump’s praise for Palin made its way across national and international media and entertainment outlets including CNN, Fox, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, Fortune, Time, Washington Times, Washington Post, New York Daily News, local outlets, TMZ, E! and Cosmopolitan to name some as the comments went viral. “I absolutely respected even more his boldness for being so candid about his opinion of...

adonald7.jpg

ROFLOL! I can NOT believe people are making so much of a deal about Trump saying he fights like hail NOT to pay more taxes! How many of you on this board DON'T?!

What, no criticism of AL'I have become a millionair from Race Baiting and have refused to pay my taxes' Sharpton? No criticism of Charlie 'Tax Cheat' Rangel, a man who chaired the committee that wrote tax rules/regs but got caught SEVERAL times trying to hide money and NOT paying taxes? (In Charlie's case, he was never charged with a crime, never was charged a fine, never had to pay interest on back taxes that were in the MILLIONS... Actor Wesley Snipes went to jail for tax evasion, but these 2 Liberal elites never got into any trouble at all.)

Remember how Obama promised to have the 'smoothest transition evuh' into the WH..a transition that was delayed because it seemed every time he picked someone for a position they had not paid their taxes...to include lil' Timmy 'Tax Cheat' Geithner, Obama's choice for SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY DEPARTMENT. (Sweet - Tax Xheat over America's money and a tax cheat over the IRS...LOL!)

Forum List

Back