Donald Trump: 'I Fight Like Hell' To Pay Less In Taxes

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
WASHINGTON -- Donald Trump said on Sunday he fights "like hell" to pay as little as possible in taxes, telling CBS News that he hadn't yet made a decision on whether to release his tax return.

"I pay as little as possible," Trump said. "I fight like hell to pay as little as possible." Trump said he hates the way the government spends taxes.

"I hate the way they waste our money. Trillions and trillions of dollars of waste and abuse. And I hate it," he said.

That will probably be his "excuse" for not releasing his tax returns. That was so predictable.

While as making as much money as possible off of the backs of the poor sucker.

No, we don't need this shit near power! Bernie sanders is what we need.
How many poor suckers do you think buy into his properties?

Good for him.

WASHINGTON -- Donald Trump said on Sunday he fights "like hell" to pay as little as possible in taxes, telling CBS News that he hadn't yet made a decision on whether to release his tax return.

"I pay as little as possible," Trump said. "I fight like hell to pay as little as possible." Trump said he hates the way the government spends taxes.

"I hate the way they waste our money. Trillions and trillions of dollars of waste and abuse. And I hate it," he said.

That will probably be his "excuse" for not releasing his tax returns. That was so predictable.
So do I. Because I pay way more than my fair share so I agree with trump

Trump games the system. Rich people like Trump should pay more in taxes because they have the most to protect and receive the most benefit. Trump loves his "corporate welfare" at the expense of others.

5 Powerful Reasons Why the Rich Should Pay Their Taxes and Not Game the System Alternet

Why the rich should pay more taxes

The Best Reason for the Very Rich to be Paying A LOT More in Taxes NationofChange

As long as he is abiding by tax laws he is not gaming the system. We pay an accountant good money to find every deduction. That's what people do

Trump "games" the system. Rich people like Trump should pay more in taxes because they have the most to protect and receive the most benefit. Trump loves his "corporate welfare" at the expense of others. Trump is a freeloader.

5 Powerful Reasons Why the Rich Should Pay Their Taxes and Not Game the System

The Best Reason for the Very Rich to be Paying A LOT More in Taxes - NationofChange

More class warfare bullshit for a commiecrat, no candidate should release anything not required by law.

Here we are again, another Trump thread. But he's not a threat and the left really wants him to be the nominee. Anybody want to buy a bridge? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Fake Injun thought, "Oooo-Ooooo, now I have a Trump thread that has some traction......!"

Tim Geithner advises to use 'Turbo-Tax' if you really wanna cheat the IRS.........:uhoh3:........

Donald Trump: I hate like a girl...so I pay people to do it for me (I might mess up my hair)

Here we are again, another Trump thread. But he's not a threat and the left really wants him to be the nominee. Anybody want to buy a bridge? :lmao::lmao::lmao:
I've decided he is a Hitler wannabe, and if you have a pontoon bridge, I'm in.

Trump games the system. Rich people like Trump should pay more in taxes because they have the most to protect and receive the most benefit. Trump loves his "corporate welfare" at the expense of others.

5 Powerful Reasons Why the Rich Should Pay Their Taxes and Not Game the System Alternet

The Best Reason for the Very Rich to be Paying A LOT More in Taxes NationofChange

As long as he is abiding by tax laws he is not gaming the system. We pay an accountant good money to find every deduction. That's what people do

At least those of us who dont file a 1040EZ......

While as making as much money as possible off of the backs of the poor sucker.

No, we don't need this shit near power! Bernie sanders is what we need.
UxAJhBX.jpg

Forum List

Back