I guess we eon the Vietnem war after all...

Why does the US government feel it has a mandate to spread the perversion of homosexuality throughout the world? ..... :dunno:

Obama selects and appoints Ambassadors. He is the one who celebrated gay marriage by lighting up the White House in gay colors and couldn't be bothered to do Red, White and Blue on the 4th of July.

Why does the US government feel it has a mandate to spread the perversion of homosexuality throughout the world? ..... :dunno:
..for the same reason it wants to force democracy on nations who simply do not want it.

I saw a commercial on TV the other day aimed at recruiting young people into the US Navy.

At the end of the advertisement a sailor said the mission of the Navy was to "Spread Freedom and Democracy around the World".

No wonder most of the world can't stand us. ..... :cool:

A few years ago I was talking to a young lady from a third world african country.

She told me that whenever a western democracy came to their land and said they were there to help the people.

Everyone knew to head for the hills because all kinds of hell was about to break out. ...... :eek-52:

Last edited:
I saw a commercial on TV the other day aimed at recruiting young people into the US Navy.

At the end of the advertisement a sailor said the mission of the Navy was to "Spread Freedom and Democracy around the World".

No wonder most of the world can't stand us. ..... :cool:

I can't imagine why anyone would want Freedom and Democracy.

Forum List

Back