Donald Trump doesn't know the difference between Hamas and Hesbollah

IronFist

May 26, 2015
...and there is nothing bad in that. Why in hell the president should know the difference between some middle eastern terrorists? The only thing the president must be able to do good is to make people to feel secure. Trump will have a hell lot of advisers who will help him in his presidency. I doubt George Bush or Barrack Obama knew much about the peculiarities of Middle Eastern politics.

as if Obama knew anything about them when he was picked to be the king. He wasn't even a full ONE term in our congress before he thought he should grace us with his running for President ...

all we need to know is they are both TERRORIST who is out to hurt us.

David Gergen on CNN last night agreed with Trump that it was a set-up question.

well of course it was. these people believe they are soooo slick. what they are is Desperate and in the bag for the DNC. that should give us all the warm fuzzies.

...and there is nothing bad in that. Why in hell the president should know the difference between some middle eastern terrorists? The only thing the president must be able to do good is to make people to feel secure. Trump will have a hell lot of advisers who will help him in his presidency. I doubt George Bush or Barrack Obama knew much about the peculiarities of Middle Eastern politics.
I'll agree with David Gergen it was a set-up. Relished the zing quite a bit, didn't he?

But I'm chiming in here to speak to GW's preparation on Foreign policy after his decision to run. This is when he got schooled by Dr Condi Rice starting in June '99. They bonded and she was a fixture in his campaign thereafter. By September he would have nailed a question like this.

Fiorina aced the Hamas/Hezbollah question.

Poor Trump. Being set up by being asked foreign policy questions, as if that was a primary job of the President...

"Ask me about Mexico."

REPORTER: Mr. Trump, what do you know about Hamas?

THE DONALD: They’re sending people that have lots of problems. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

REPORTER: What about Hezbollah?

THE DONALD: They’re sending people that have lots of problems. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

"Once size fits all."

I'm sorry, but if you don't know who the country is fighting against, what business do you have being Commander in Chief?

Zawhari and Al-Baghdadi have both been in the news over the past year (remember Boko Haram and all the girls that were captured, as well as Zawhari being a leader of a major terrorist network), so he should have at least known those two.

But..............telling us that the names will change over the next year? Sorry, but Zawhari and Al-Baghdadi have been around for several years right now.

You can't tell me that you're going to "be so good at the military your head will spin", if he doesn't at least understand some of what is going on.

Here's Trump being "so good at the military your head will spin" during Viet Nam:

2gxe1s2.jpg

I'm sorry, but if you don't know who the country is fighting against, what business do you have being Commander in Chief?

Zawhari and Al-Baghdadi have both been in the news over the past year (remember Boko Haram and all the girls that were captured, as well as Zawhari being a leader of a major terrorist network), so he should have at least known those two.

But..............telling us that the names will change over the next year? Sorry, but Zawhari and Al-Baghdadi have been around for several years right now.

You can't tell me that you're going to "be so good at the military your head will spin", if he doesn't at least understand some of what is going on.

Yes, this guy is another 5 W bulb in a 100 W holder! All the fucking same!

Theyre-all-the-same.jpg

"I'll be so good at the military your head will spin."

Do we want a guy who sounds like he just chugged a bottle of gin? How'd that last guy who spoke like that work out?

"Hamas...Hexadecimal...they'll all be glass when I get troo wit em."

You know.....................Fiorina followed Donald the Chump and was interviewed and asked the same questions.

Guess what? She answered intelligently and hit it out of the park.

I think this interview, and being compared to how Fiorina performed is going to be the start of the sinking of the Trump campaign.

Forum List

Back