Lady of the Left

Misty

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
From Rush's show today: she's discussing gay marriage. And Kim Davis.

People thought this woman was being satirical. But she was dead serious. What say you about her comments on corrupting the youth?

CALLER: And now what we've done is we've got every mind corrupted through our means that we've adopted from early on, according to your 35 Undeniable Truths of Life, and --

CALLER: We got it because we got the youth, Mr. Limbaugh, and there's no turning this youth around. Have you looked at them lately? What, you have, led by the militant lesbian movement, and I am one of the Ladies of the Left, you're familiar with the Ladies of the Left, it's the LOL group?

Lady of the Left: We've Vanquished You! - The Rush Limbaugh Show

People thought this woman was being satirical. But she was dead serious. What say you about her comments on corrupting the youth?

CALLER: And now what we've done is we've got every mind corrupted through our means that we've adopted from early on, according to your 35 Undeniable Truths of Life, and --

CALLER: We got it because we got the youth, Mr. Limbaugh, and there's no turning this youth around. Have you looked at them lately? What, you have, led by the militant lesbian movement, and I am one of the Ladies of the Left, you're familiar with the Ladies of the Left, it's the LOL group?

According to Ben Carson, once Kim Davis gets out of prison she will be gay, will you still support her?

According to Ben Carson, once Kim Davis gets out of prison she will be gay, will you still support her?
I have never once said I support Kim Davis . I don't.

My point here is this crazy liberal lady is talking about corrupting and co opting the minds of the young to further their gay agenda. She was bragging about it.

Last edited:
This woman was a lesbian liberal who was telling rush lesbians have purposely gone after the young minded. And now that they have them there is no turning back.

She sounded mental but she was serious.

This is the liberal mind. Warped beyond repair.

I have never once said I support her. I don't.

My point here is this crazy liberal lady is talking about corrupting and co opting the minds of the young to further their gay agenda. She was bragging about it.

If we are to believe Republican leaders, then Kim Davis herself should be gay if she ever gets out of prison. At that time she should be a loud and proud supporter of the rainbow lifestyle and will be corrupting and co-opting the minds of youth everywhere.

This woman was a lesbian liberal who was telling rush lesbians have purposely gone after the young minded. And now that they have them there is no turning back.

Lesbians are mental, scary creatures too

If we are to believe Republican leaders, then Kim Davis herself should be gay if she ever gets out of prison. At that time she should be a loud and proud supporter of the rainbow lifestyle and will be corrupting and co-opting the minds of youth everywhere.
I have not read up on that. I did not hear or read what Carson or anyone else has said about Davis being gay when she comes out of prison.

But bragging about knowingly corrupting young minds is how liberals think and it's disgusting.

Lesbians are mental, scary creatures too
She was so creepy and mental sounding. I thought it was a joke but it was not. Very disturbing.

I have not read up on that. I did not hear or read what Carson or anyone else has said about Davis being gay when she comes out of prison.

But bragging about knowingly corrupting young minds is how liberals think and it's disgusting.

LOL well if she comes out of the joint gay there goes the "gays are born gay" crap

Ben Carson said he believes the law should be respected. I don't know where you are getting this turn gay in prison thing.

LOL well if she comes out of the joint gay there goes the "gays are born gay" crap
Lol i think he's watched too much orange is the new black. A show which I can not stand.

Ben Carson said he believes the law should be respected. I don't know where you are getting this turn gay in prison thing.

Here is where he apologized for it. http://time.com/3733184/ben-carson-gay-prison/

Here is where he apologized for it. Ben Carson Apologizes For Saying Prison Makes People Gay
Well people do go into prison and when in there for a while do have gay sex.

I think it's funny that liberals are suddenly all for following the law on this Kim Davis matter while illegals invade this country on a daily basis though.

Here is where he apologized for it. Ben Carson Apologizes For Saying Prison Makes People Gay
Are you gay?

I think it's funny that liberals are suddenly all for following the law on this Kim Davis matter while illegals invade this country on a daily basis though.

Well I think it's funny that Republicans on one side of their mouth say prison makes you gay and on the other side of their mouth they support a woman who by their own reckoning will be gay and spouting a wild rainbow lifestyle.

Are you gay?

No.

Well I think it's funny that Republicans on one side of their mouth say prison makes you gay and on the other side of their mouth they support a woman who by their own reckoning will be gay and spouting a wild rainbow lifestyle.
He said some people not all. And I will not give a rats ass if she comes out gay. I don't care about that.

What I care about is the sick way this lady of the left was gleefully talking about corrupting the minds of our youth

Her name was Vanessa something and she is a member of the Ladies of the left.

Are you gay?

No.
Then why do you care so much about gays?

My brother was gay. He died from AIDS when he was a young adult.

He was married 3 times, not legally because it was before the law.

No one talks about AIDS anymore but it is still killing gay men.

I grew up with someone from the age of three that was gay and who died of AIDS. I am very supportive of gays and will happily defend their right to happiness and inclusion with American dreams.

New Topics

Forum List

Back