Donald Trump.....an objective assessment

No doubt, Trump is an entertaining candidate and has captured the interest of many republicans who see him as epitomizing a middle-figure "salute" to the corruption and ineptitude of our current congress.

Sure, there are aspects of Trump that are actually attractive....foremost of these aspects is the refreshing fact that Trump is not begging for donations from backers.....which often is tantamount for candidates to the placing of a price tag on oneself to be bought by wealthy special interests.

However, any objective listener to what Trump spews should realize that his rhetoric is nothing shy of demagoguery...... Trump easily points out the many woes facing our government lack of efficacy....but offers virtually NO discernible and viable plans as to how to fix those problems.....

Promising a wall between us and Mexico....and demanding that Mexico pay for it is nothing but a childish whim. Promising that China will succumb to his "superior negotiation skills" is also wishful thinking that probably elicits some chuckles among the Chinese government.

Bottom line: Trump will eventually implode from the inflation of his own ego, but he will have served an important lesson for the GOP; that politics as usual will no longer be tolerated.

The question is....how far down will he drag the Republican Party before he implodes?
I don't think it is possible for anyone to drag the GOP lower than it already is. Not even Trump.

Trump is a spotlight, not an albatross.

That is not going to happen, so why not try being practical instead of emotional for once?
Practical is arming every man and woman who lives on the border and shooting the ILLEGALS. That's practical.
I did the illegals a favor this morning.
water main had broken on the way into work, huge deep puddle in front of the illegals bus stop. So, being a nice guy and all, I moved over to that lane and hit the puddle at 40mph in my dually. All I saw was a huge wave crashing over the bus stop as the illegals got what might have been their first shower since sneaking into the country.
I am filled with joy due to my humanitarian efforts.
Ok, back to the thread.
You are admitting to being a POS, LIAR or both. Sad that nut jobs like you are out in public. You are bragging about either being a mean spirited bully or actually being one.
I do it to them everytime it rains .....

And you keep your doors locked and drive away as quickly as you can, right pussy?

Oh that's right, you never do anything of the sort because it's just a bullshit little story you made up in the hopes that posting it here might make your little fallacy grow to a full half inch. :rolleyes:
Nope, No need to lock the doors or worry about them. They are illegal, the fear being caught, you can pretty much do anything you want to the filthy bastards.
Personally, if you are ok with their invasion of the U.S, I would have to assume that you are either a filthy illegal, or the biggest pussy around. Afraid to confront the enemy? just let them do whatever they demand of your weak ass?

Practical is arming every man and woman who lives on the border and shooting the ILLEGALS. That's practical.
water main had broken on the way into work, huge deep puddle in front of the illegals bus stop. So, being a nice guy and all, I moved over to that lane and hit the puddle at 40mph in my dually. All I saw was a huge wave crashing over the bus stop as the illegals got what might have been their first shower since sneaking into the country.
Ok, back to the thread.
You are admitting to being a POS, LIAR or both. Sad that nut jobs like you are out in public. You are bragging about either being a mean spirited bully or actually being one.

And you keep your doors locked and drive away as quickly as you can, right pussy?

Oh that's right, you never do anything of the sort because it's just a bullshit little story you made up in the hopes that posting it here might make your little fallacy grow to a full half inch. :rolleyes:
Nope, No need to lock the doors or worry about them......

But you never stop and get out to gloat, do you pussy?

Oh that's right, never happened anyway...

Ok, back to the thread.

Nope, No need to lock the doors or worry about them. They are illegal, the fear being caught, you can pretty much do anything you want to the filthy bastards.
Personally, if you are ok with their invasion of the U.S, I would have to assume that you are either a filthy illegal, or the biggest pussy around. Afraid to confront the enemy? just let them do whatever they demand of your weak ass?

Actually shit for brains, you are admitting and bragging about committing an assault on individuals and bragging about doing it in the past on numerous occasions and threatening to do it in the future. Normal rational people would consider you a more serious criminal than some folks crossing the border to get jobs. You should probably be arrested and not allowed bail without taking some psychological testing. Definitely should not be allowed to own a gun.

No doubt, Trump is an entertaining candidate and has captured the interest of many republicans who see him as epitomizing a middle-figure "salute" to the corruption and ineptitude of our current congress.

Sure, there are aspects of Trump that are actually attractive....foremost of these aspects is the refreshing fact that Trump is not begging for donations from backers.....which often is tantamount for candidates to the placing of a price tag on oneself to be bought by wealthy special interests.

However, any objective listener to what Trump spews should realize that his rhetoric is nothing shy of demagoguery...... Trump easily points out the many woes facing our government lack of efficacy....but offers virtually NO discernible and viable plans as to how to fix those problems.....

Nonsense. Trump was very clear on how to fix immigration. Get rid of the 'bad people' and then come up with a plan.

His plan is literally to come up with a plan. Why didn't anyone else think of this before?

Promising a wall between us and Mexico....and demanding that Mexico pay for it is nothing but a childish whim. Promising that China will succumb to his "superior negotiation skills" is also wishful thinking that probably elicits some chuckles among the Chinese government.

Bottom line: Trump will eventually implode from the inflation of his own ego, but he will have served an important lesson for the GOP that politics as usual will no longer be tolerated.
He CAN make Mexico pay for the wall. His plans call for I think it was 100k per ILLEGAL that gets across the border. That money would come out of the aid package we send Mexico EVERY year. So for every ten ILLEGALS we save 1 million and they lose 1 million. At that rate Mexico would build the wall to keep the money. So they WOULD build the wall/fence rather quickly.
How about if we just fine illegal employers $100,000 per illegal employee.

Bottom line: Trump will eventually implode from the inflation of his own ego, but he will have served an important lesson for the GOP that politics as usual will no longer be tolerated.
He CAN make Mexico pay for the wall. His plans call for I think it was 100k per ILLEGAL that gets across the border. That money would come out of the aid package we send Mexico EVERY year. So for every ten ILLEGALS we save 1 million and they lose 1 million. At that rate Mexico would build the wall to keep the money. So they WOULD build the wall/fence rather quickly.
or more considering the damage they are doing to the country. and still take the money from mexicos money.
And I dont care if its a mexican or not, if they come across the border, the mexican government condones it. I believe I read somewhere that mexico was giving the cockroaches safe passage through their country to get to the border.

Bottom line: Trump will eventually implode from the inflation of his own ego, but he will have served an important lesson for the GOP; that politics as usual will no longer be tolerated.

So much for objectivity, went right out the window by the first sentence of the third paragraph, along with your credibility.

The right would never stand for it. It doesn't punish brown people.

So much for objectivity, went right out the window by the first sentence of the third paragraph, along with your credibility.

Sorry about how you feel about my own objectivity...I point out the Trump rhetoric which borders on demagoguery...which is a "politician's" way of appealing to a segment of the population's prejudices and passions, such as his feeling toward illegal immigrants, the Chinese, the Iranians, et al. Deny that such is happening, if you can.

Sorry about how you feel about my own objectivity...I point out the Trump rhetoric which borders on demagoguery...which is a "politician's" way of appealing to a segment of the population's prejudices and passions, such as his feeling toward illegal immigrants, the Chinese, the Iranians, et al. Deny that such is happening, if you can.

Oh right, you claim objectivity and then start using pejorative descriptions, demonstrating no objectivity at all, damn, that's sooooo you.

Oh right, you claim objectivity and then start using pejorative descriptions, demonstrating no objectivity at all, damn, that's sooooo you.

Well, "objectivity" is simply the dealings with reality rather than emotion....it does NOT mean the avoidance of factual observations.

Mexico might as well get funding from the cartels, if Trump is going to do that.

That is not going to happen, so why not try being practical instead of emotional for once?
Ok, back to the thread.

You represent our countries conservatives so well

I'd like to see them spend a week in jail for every employee

The right would never stand for it. It doesn't punish brown people.

And another typical leftist wallows in racist dialog.

Well, "objectivity" is simply the dealings with reality rather than emotion....it does NOT mean the avoidance of factual observations.

Objectivity does not include the insertion of your own bias, it ceases to be objective at that point, it's just opinion. Admit it, you stated your own biased opinion, claiming it to be objective.

But you could have used less derogatory terms to describe Trump. All we know, that self-confidence of his is key to victory.

Forum List

Back