Donald Trump.....an objective assessment

"...any objective listener to what Trump spews"

LOL! So much for the title of this thread ('...an objective assessment') - right out the window immediately. 'Spews' is hardly an 'onjective' term and immediately demonstrates opinion / bias...

Part of your diatribe, speaking about Mexico paying for a wall, China knuckling under - you incorrectly insist that Trump could not do any of these things. I would argue that he can...Obama could as well...if he had the desire to.

Case in point: The united States gives a large amout of money and aid to Mexico. If any President wanted to he could withhold any or all of that money and aid to help pay the cost of Mexico's illegals crossing into our country (care, feeding, legal/judiical, etc costs). Trump is also an extremely smart and experienced business man who has more such knowledge than probably the last 2 - 3 Presidents combined has had. You can't just simply declare what Trump says is false or that he can't do it...and still claim to be 'objective'.

I am not saying Trump can or can't, just pointing out that you 'objective' post is far from that.

Nice butthurt, N00b.
Stat, he's right. Your post was showing subjectivity from the start.

He CAN make Mexico pay for the wall. His plans call for I think it was 100k per ILLEGAL that get across the border. That money would come out of the aid package we send Mexico EVERY year. So for every ten ILLEGALS we save 1 million and they lose 1 million. At that rate Mexico would build the wall to keep the money. So they WOULD build the wall/fence rather quickly.

Nonsense.....at most, we give Mexico $350-400 million per year and most of that money goes to fighting the drug cartels.
Mexico would stop harassing the cartels and give them the OK to go wild as they stood on their side of the border and mockingly asked "How do you like us now Gringo?"
nothing a few well targeted air strikes couldnt handle.

He CAN make Mexico pay for the wall. His plans call for I think it was 100k per ILLEGAL that get across the border. That money would come out of the aid package we send Mexico EVERY year. So for every ten ILLEGALS we save 1 million and they lose 1 million. At that rate Mexico would build the wall to keep the money. So they WOULD build the wall/fence rather quickly.

Nonsense.....at most, we give Mexico $350-400 million per year and most of that money goes to fighting the drug cartels.
Or making the cartels richer.
The Mexican army IS the drug cartels.

Uhm, no.

That much stupidity has just got to hurt your little brain some, I am quite sure.
So, provide a link proving the aid to Mexico is being spent on worthwhile projects.
Give me one minute and I CAN show some of that aid being used to shoot at us...

LOL! So much for the title of this thread ('...an objective assessment') - right out the window immediately. 'Spews' is hardly an 'onjective' term and immediately demonstrates opinion / bias...

Part of your diatribe, speaking about Mexico paying for a wall, China knuckling under - you incorrectly insist that Trump could not do any of these things. I would argue that he can...Obama could as well...if he had the desire to.

Case in point: The united States gives a large amout of money and aid to Mexico. If any President wanted to he could withhold any or all of that money and aid to help pay the cost of Mexico's illegals crossing into our country (care, feeding, legal/judiical, etc costs). Trump is also an extremely smart and experienced business man who has more such knowledge than probably the last 2 - 3 Presidents combined has had. You can't just simply declare what Trump says is false or that he can't do it...and still claim to be 'objective'.

I am not saying Trump can or can't, just pointing out that you 'objective' post is far from that.

Nice butthurt, N00b.
Who are YOU to pick on new people?

Nice butthurt, N00b.
Who are YOU to pick on new people?

Sorry - didn't mean to offend or 'pick on you'...just making an observation.

No doubt, Trump is an entertaining candidate and has captured the interest of many republicans who see him as epitomizing a middle-figure "salute" to the corruption and ineptitude of our current congress.

Sure, there are aspects of Trump that are actually attractive....foremost of these aspects is the refreshing fact that Trump is not begging for donations from backers.....which often is tantamount for candidates to the placing of a price tag on oneself to be bought by wealthy special interests.

However, any objective listener to what Trump spews should realize that his rhetoric is nothing shy of demagoguery...... Trump easily points out the many woes facing our government lack of efficacy....but offers virtually NO discernible and viable plans as to how to fix those problems.....

Promising a wall between us and Mexico....and demanding that Mexico pay for it is nothing but a childish whim. Promising that China will succumb to his "superior negotiation skills" is also wishful thinking that probably elicits some chuckles among the Chinese government.

Bottom line: Trump will eventually implode from the inflation of his own ego, but he will have served an important lesson for the GOP that politics as usual will no longer be tolerated.
He CAN make Mexico pay for the wall. His plans call for I think it was 100k per ILLEGAL that gets across the border. That money would come out of the aid package we send Mexico EVERY year. So for every ten ILLEGALS we save 1 million and they lose 1 million. At that rate Mexico would build the wall to keep the money. So they WOULD build the wall/fence rather quickly.

That is not going to happen, so why not try being practical instead of emotional for once?

No doubt, Trump is an entertaining candidate and has captured the interest of many republicans who see him as epitomizing a middle-figure "salute" to the corruption and ineptitude of our current congress.

Sure, there are aspects of Trump that are actually attractive....foremost of these aspects is the refreshing fact that Trump is not begging for donations from backers.....which often is tantamount for candidates to the placing of a price tag on oneself to be bought by wealthy special interests.

However, any objective listener to what Trump spews should realize that his rhetoric is nothing shy of demagoguery...... Trump easily points out the many woes facing our government lack of efficacy....but offers virtually NO discernible and viable plans as to how to fix those problems.....

Promising a wall between us and Mexico....and demanding that Mexico pay for it is nothing but a childish whim. Promising that China will succumb to his "superior negotiation skills" is also wishful thinking that probably elicits some chuckles among the Chinese government.

Bottom line: Trump will eventually implode from the inflation of his own ego, but he will have served an important lesson for the GOP that politics as usual will no longer be tolerated.
He CAN make Mexico pay for the wall. His plans call for I think it was 100k per ILLEGAL that gets across the border. That money would come out of the aid package we send Mexico EVERY year. So for every ten ILLEGALS we save 1 million and they lose 1 million. At that rate Mexico would build the wall to keep the money. So they WOULD build the wall/fence rather quickly.

That is not going to happen, so why not try being practical instead of emotional for once?
Practical is arming every man and woman who lives on the border and shooting the ILLEGALS. That's practical.

Practical is arming every man and woman who lives on the border and shooting the ILLEGALS. That's practical.

Indulging in such emo nonsense accomplishes nothing.

There is nothing emo about it. It's a simple reaction to a problem. Nothing to get emo about.

I did the illegals a favor this morning.
water main had broken on the way into work, huge deep puddle in front of the illegals bus stop. So, being a nice guy and all, I moved over to that lane and hit the puddle at 40mph in my dually. All I saw was a huge wave crashing over the bus stop as the illegals got what might have been their first shower since sneaking into the country.
I am filled with joy due to my humanitarian efforts.
Ok, back to the thread.

water main had broken on the way into work, huge deep puddle in front of the illegals bus stop. So, being a nice guy and all, I moved over to that lane and hit the puddle at 40mph in my dually. All I saw was a huge wave crashing over the bus stop....

You didn't then stop your car, get out and talk to them about it, did you pussy?

Don't feel too sackless, no one believes that stupid story anyway.

water main had broken on the way into work, huge deep puddle in front of the illegals bus stop. So, being a nice guy and all, I moved over to that lane and hit the puddle at 40mph in my dually. All I saw was a huge wave crashing over the bus stop as the illegals got what might have been their first shower since sneaking into the country.
Ok, back to the thread.
You are admitting to being a POS, LIAR or both. Sad that nut jobs like you are out in public. You are bragging about either being a mean spirited bully or actually being one.

Ok, back to the thread.
You are admitting to being a POS, LIAR or both. Sad that nut jobs like you are out in public. You are bragging about either being a mean spirited bully or actually being one.

why are being liberal and having a sense of humor mutually exclusive?

Ok, back to the thread.
I do it to them everytime it rains too.
I would never do that to humans. only animals.

Bottom line: Trump will eventually implode from the inflation of his own ego, but he will have served an important lesson for the GOP; that politics as usual will no longer be tolerated.

The question is....how far down will he drag the Republican Party before he implodes?

Question, is "Emo" the new "Goth"?

Bottom line: Trump will eventually implode from the inflation of his own ego, but he will have served an important lesson for the GOP; that politics as usual will no longer be tolerated.

The question is....how far down will he drag the Republican Party before he implodes?
I think he is lifting it back up again.
The GOP has been dragging themselves down for the last 20+ years with their liberal shift.

Ok, back to the thread.
I do it to them everytime it rains .....

And you keep your doors locked and drive away as quickly as you can, right pussy?

Oh that's right, you never do anything of the sort because it's just a bullshit little story you made up in the hopes that posting it here might make your little fallacy grow to a full half inch. :rolleyes:

Question, is "Emo" the new "Goth"?

Ask emo-boy.

Forum List

Back