Donald Gump is the voice every white person in this country has been waiting for....

I refuse to believe Gump's low poll numbers are marginalized to a hand full of white people, that consistently results in a 39% approval ratings. I believe nobody outside of his die hard base is willing to publicly when asked either by polls or surveys to say whether or not they support this moron.....but privately, there is no way in hell, that most white people in this country, save for those with negro's sleeping in their beds and those with half/white grand babies with nappy hair running around the house...there is no way in hell these people don't secretly love the way Gump is taking on people of color and saying the things, that for decades would render you a outcast should you even think the word n***** or some derogatory term about minorities.

White people feel free with Trump in the white house, seeing this man speaking their language and they love him for it. So for democrats and news pundents; believing that Gump and conservatives don't have a chance in these up coming elections, had better watch out. Roy of Ala. did not lose by a landslide. Despite all the shit he did, white people still showed up in numbers to show their support. The only reason Congress isn't taken Trump on, is because back home, somebody is still supporting Gump views, else they'd turn.

All I am suggesting folks, is that that white guy/white woman that smiles in your face at work, who engages you in a one on one in the break room about Gumps latest antics....will be the same white person showing up at the polls, this November and in 2020, should Gump survive, voting for the very people that gave them a VOICE in 2016!!

"Every" white person?

that's just dumb. Only white people who are racist or who don't care about racism. your kind of statement loses allies.
have to agree.....but tiger is as much of a racist as tank and steve magarett are....

well, there are those who think racism equals hate plus power. I tend not to subscribe to that.

thing is.... the white trash bigots have an agenda where they want all white people to think their way.

Tiger knows that people like us matter and should try to remember that.

happy new year, btw, harry!
I do not assign nor attach, no identify myself to every black person that is attacked and vilified here. I know how to separate my character from those of which are topics here....I wish whites here would do the same. If anyone were to read my comments closely, the would see where I said :most white people, not all. Thank you for understanding that. My attacks against any whites here, is solely aimed at conservative white trash.
Were they the ones who were living in caves when blacks were sending space stations into orbit?
Uh, just for the record, it was the Russians, that made it there first, who by the way are of chinese accent. Secondly, putting a motherfucka on the moon vs creating the best entertainment known to mankind...I'd say its equal in merit.

I refuse to believe Gump's low poll numbers are marginalized to a hand full of white people, that consistently results in a 39% approval ratings. I believe nobody outside of his die hard base is willing to publicly when asked either by polls or surveys to say whether or not they support this moron.....but privately, there is no way in hell, that most white people in this country, save for those with negro's sleeping in their beds and those with half/white grand babies with nappy hair running around the house...there is no way in hell these people don't secretly love the way Gump is taking on people of color and saying the things, that for decades would render you a outcast should you even think the word n***** or some derogatory term about minorities.

White people feel free with Trump in the white house, seeing this man speaking their language and they love him for it. So for democrats and news pundents; believing that Gump and conservatives don't have a chance in these up coming elections, had better watch out. Roy of Ala. did not lose by a landslide. Despite all the shit he did, white people still showed up in numbers to show their support. The only reason Congress isn't taken Trump on, is because back home, somebody is still supporting Gump views, else they'd turn.

All I am suggesting folks, is that that white guy/white woman that smiles in your face at work, who engages you in a one on one in the break room about Gumps latest antics....will be the same white person showing up at the polls, this November and in 2020, should Gump survive, voting for the very people that gave them a VOICE in 2016!!

"Every" white person?

that's just dumb. Only white people who are racist or who don't care about racism. your kind of statement loses allies.
have to agree.....but tiger is as much of a racist as tank and steve magarett are....
Harry, until you attach yourself to black skin, live in my shoes and experience the same events such as I, you have no right to judge me or my character. I didn't just wake up one day and decide to embrace hatred. I woke up one day, proud as hell that a black man had been elected president and throughout those years, saw first hand just how far we have yet to go, that nothing had changed. Its not until every white person with a heart of hatred is lifted from this planet, will the hearts of mankind change...it is your race, harry that keeps this shit up. Its white people that is making this country and the planet a living hell.....damit own your part. Stop extracting what is comfortable for you to thrive and embrace all of it and deal with it and stop trying to label victims, that you create as racist. We are simply products of our time. And to compare my racist rhetoric to Steve and Tank, kiss my ass!! Those two idiots are the devil himself.
Your obsession with race is what destroys you. You have no right to preach to a white person, according to your own rules. You would have to live in their white skin to know anything about them. Being proud that a black man was elected POTUS is about as meaningful as being proud a white man was. Take your race obsession back to the ghetto where you have a dimwitted audience to preach to.

"Every" white person?

well, there are those who think racism equals hate plus power. I tend not to subscribe to that.

thing is.... the white trash bigots have an agenda where they want all white people to think their way.

I do not assign nor attach, no identify myself to every black person that is attacked and vilified here. I know how to separate my character from those of which are topics here....I wish whites here would do the same. If anyone were to read my comments closely, the would see where I said :most white people, not all. Thank you for understanding that. My attacks against any whites here, is solely aimed at conservative white trash.
Were they the ones who were living in caves when blacks were sending space stations into orbit?
Uh, just for the record, it was the Russians, that made it there first, who by the way are of chinese accent. Secondly, putting a motherfucka on the moon vs creating the best entertainment known to mankind...I'd say its equal in merit.
So the white cavemen weren't white conservative trash?

"Every" white person?

Harry, until you attach yourself to black skin, live in my shoes and experience the same events such as I, you have no right to judge me or my character. I didn't just wake up one day and decide to embrace hatred. I woke up one day, proud as hell that a black man had been elected president and throughout those years, saw first hand just how far we have yet to go, that nothing had changed. Its not until every white person with a heart of hatred is lifted from this planet, will the hearts of mankind change...it is your race, harry that keeps this shit up. Its white people that is making this country and the planet a living hell.....damit own your part. Stop extracting what is comfortable for you to thrive and embrace all of it and deal with it and stop trying to label victims, that you create as racist. We are simply products of our time. And to compare my racist rhetoric to Steve and Tank, kiss my ass!! Those two idiots are the devil himself.

Racist hypocrisy is funny.

"Every" white person?

You might be black...but your stupidity is what would strike me at first contact.

You're really really REALLY wrong about that. Don't let that divisive joker do this to you.

You're really really REALLY wrong about that. Don't let that divisive joker do this to you.
She speaks like a typical Democrat. This is the support Huma and Hillary were targeting.

"Every" white person?

Racist hypocrisy is funny.
I see the greatest amount of racism and psychotic behavior from the left. Conservatives don’t give a shit about who you are, just what your going to do with yourself. I joke about race because it’s funny. AmI a racist? Hell no.

555ED2C0-9201-4EBD-BBD0-303D63A38878.gif

Rhodesia and South Africa were first rate nations under white control...why can't Africans keep that up? They are both 3rd world slums now.
What about poverty can't you understand. That prosperity you talk of, the wealth....was always there prior to white people...... however when they took over; they stripped the country of its wealth by oppressing blacks and mining all of its wealth.. when its all over, what prey tell was left, but an inpoverished nation. Stop being so gotdamned stupid. Diamonds are forever!!
Oh so it just vanished like POOF when white people were no longer in charge eh? Do tell how come blacks in Rhodesia can't run a simple farm? They are bringing whites back in to run the farms because they can't do it...how fucking hard it to run a farm?!
Trust me, idiot, long before you maggots emerged from your caves, people of color had been doing quite well. Listen, perhaps these people who have been side lined for decades, lost their zeal in farming....you are not gonna ever convince me or any one for that matter that white people are the beholders of high moral authority and brains, quite the contrary...you deny people of color equal educated, equal access, strip them of their culture and linage and expect these same people to bounce back once given the opportunity. Get a fuckin clue, you mindless idiots, life just doesn't work that way.
I've heard this theory before.

Since blacks were building pyramids and great civilizations when whites were living in caves...what happened? Why were blacks living like cro-magnons while whites were exploring the world?
thats what i have asked.....what the hell happened since?.........
Cause the ebil white man took their JuJu away.

Dreaming for the lynching days white uneducated boy?

View attachment 171856

I missed the toothless white Mississippi boy who never had a job in his life.
And guess where the poorest county is? wV
95% white, 95% voted for the C grabber

"Every" white person?

same to you Jill....

"Every" white person?

most white people,not all?.....bullshit.....most of your threads say ...white people,not most or some....look at your dam thread title.....

"Every" white person?

but you can judge me and my character?....the worst thing i have ever said to you is you are obsessed with trump,i have never said anything racial about you like many of the people here do.....so fuck you tiger....

View attachment 171856

I missed the toothless white Mississippi boy who never had a job in his life.
And guess where the poorest county is? wV
95% white, 95% voted for the C grabber
Does he put his cigars there too?

C69-awvVoAAILKn.jpg
Is that it?

That's nothing compared to the death list associated with Hillary. I guess if we only had one choice, wha'cha goin' do? :dunno:

Guess we gotta live with it now. No good bitchin' about it, might as well see what we can do about something called. . . compromise?

"Every" white person?

most white people,not all?.....bullshit.....most of your threads say ...white people,not most or some....look at your dam thread title.....

I kind of have to point out that the wording of the thread title was pretty absolute.

hence my point. he knows better.

Forum List

Back