Donald Gump is the voice every white person in this country has been waiting for....

I refuse to believe Gump's low poll numbers are marginalized to a hand full of white people, that consistently results in a 39% approval ratings. I believe nobody outside of his die hard base is willing to publicly when asked either by polls or surveys to say whether or not they support this moron.....but privately, there is no way in hell, that most white people in this country, save for those with negro's sleeping in their beds and those with half/white grand babies with nappy hair running around the house...there is no way in hell these people don't secretly love the way Gump is taking on people of color and saying the things, that for decades would render you a outcast should you even think the word n***** or some derogatory term about minorities.

White people feel free with Trump in the white house, seeing this man speaking their language and they love him for it. So for democrats and news pundents; believing that Gump and conservatives don't have a chance in these up coming elections, had better watch out. Roy of Ala. did not lose by a landslide. Despite all the shit he did, white people still showed up in numbers to show their support. The only reason Congress isn't taken Trump on, is because back home, somebody is still supporting Gump views, else they'd turn.

All I am suggesting folks, is that that white guy/white woman that smiles in your face at work, who engages you in a one on one in the break room about Gumps latest antics....will be the same white person showing up at the polls, this November and in 2020, should Gump survive, voting for the very people that gave them a VOICE in 2016!!
C69-awvVoAAILKn.jpg
Is that it?

That's nothing compared to the death list associated with Hillary. I guess if we only had one choice, wha'cha goin' do? :dunno:

Guess we gotta live with it now. No good bitchin' about it, might as well see what we can do about something called. . . compromise?

quiet, loon.

I refuse to believe Gump's low poll numbers are marginalized to a hand full of white people, that consistently results in a 39% approval ratings. I believe nobody outside of his die hard base is willing to publicly when asked either by polls or surveys to say whether or not they support this moron.....but privately, there is no way in hell, that most white people in this country, save for those with negro's sleeping in their beds and those with half/white grand babies with nappy hair running around the house...there is no way in hell these people don't secretly love the way Gump is taking on people of color and saying the things, that for decades would render you a outcast should you even think the word n***** or some derogatory term about minorities.

White people feel free with Trump in the white house, seeing this man speaking their language and they love him for it. So for democrats and news pundents; believing that Gump and conservatives don't have a chance in these up coming elections, had better watch out. Roy of Ala. did not lose by a landslide. Despite all the shit he did, white people still showed up in numbers to show their support. The only reason Congress isn't taken Trump on, is because back home, somebody is still supporting Gump views, else they'd turn.

All I am suggesting folks, is that that white guy/white woman that smiles in your face at work, who engages you in a one on one in the break room about Gumps latest antics....will be the same white person showing up at the polls, this November and in 2020, should Gump survive, voting for the very people that gave them a VOICE in 2016!!
View attachment 171856
Smelly and greasy.

"Every" white person?

that's just dumb. Only white people who are racist or who don't care about racism. your kind of statement loses allies.
have to agree.....but tiger is as much of a racist as tank and steve magarett are....
Harry, until you attach yourself to black skin, live in my shoes and experience the same events such as I, you have no right to judge me or my character. I didn't just wake up one day and decide to embrace hatred. I woke up one day, proud as hell that a black man had been elected president and throughout those years, saw first hand just how far we have yet to go, that nothing had changed. Its not until every white person with a heart of hatred is lifted from this planet, will the hearts of mankind change...it is your race, harry that keeps this shit up. Its white people that is making this country and the planet a living hell.....damit own your part. Stop extracting what is comfortable for you to thrive and embrace all of it and deal with it and stop trying to label victims, that you create as racist. We are simply products of our time. And to compare my racist rhetoric to Steve and Tank, kiss my ass!! Those two idiots are the devil himself.

No, you don't mean ALL white people. No, nothing like that.

"it is your race, harry that keeps this shit up. Its white people that is making this country and the planet a living hell.."

"Donald Gump is the voice every white person in this country has been waiting for."

"Every" white person?

that's just dumb. Only white people who are racist or who don't care about racism. your kind of statement loses allies.
have to agree.....but tiger is as much of a racist as tank and steve magarett are....
Harry, until you attach yourself to black skin, live in my shoes and experience the same events such as I, you have no right to judge me or my character. I didn't just wake up one day and decide to embrace hatred. I woke up one day, proud as hell that a black man had been elected president and throughout those years, saw first hand just how far we have yet to go, that nothing had changed. Its not until every white person with a heart of hatred is lifted from this planet, will the hearts of mankind change...it is your race, harry that keeps this shit up. Its white people that is making this country and the planet a living hell.....damit own your part. Stop extracting what is comfortable for you to thrive and embrace all of it and deal with it and stop trying to label victims, that you create as racist. We are simply products of our time. And to compare my racist rhetoric to Steve and Tank, kiss my ass!! Those two idiots are the devil himself.

"it is your race, harry that keeps this shit up. Its white people that is making this country and the planet a living hell.."

"Donald Gump is the voice every white person in this country has been waiting for."
Leftists love to promote their racist views.

"Every" white person?

white supremacists love saying that. :cuckoo:

"Every" white person?

so do many righties...

"Every" white person?

white supremacists love saying that. :cuckoo:
Nazis love saying that.

"Every" white person?

so do many righties...
You Leftards think laundry soap is racist.

so do many righties...
You Leftards think laundry soap is racist.
there it is....i disagreed with you,so i must be a lefty.....last week a lefty who i disagreed with called me a rightard.....i guess you must be one of those dipshits who just cant tolerate someone disagreeing with them...and of course if you do,you must be the opposite of what they are.....weatherman you are just as smart as shootspeeders he does the same thing....

Not only white people, racist.
tiger cant conceive that....the American born Mexicans i worked with were harder on illegal Mexicans being here than just about any white person,and the blacks i worked with were not to nice either.....to tiger only white people "hate" the the third worlders....
The Tiger, IS NOT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES...BIG DAMNED DIFFERENCE. Just because you feel and think a certain way, does not render you the moral authority to harm others with your hatred. I live among many many many illegals. I work with lots of Asians and other immigrants...NUMBER ONE REASON OUR PAY STAYS LOW...WHAT WE WON'T DO, THEY WILL....yes immigrants, especially those from hardened countries hurt all our bottom lines...HOWEVER, MY OPINION IS MINE....GUMPS OPINION REFLECTS OUR NATION.
well then apparently trumps opinion is that of the majority of this country.....so why try and keep that a secret?...should we keep on telling people from the third world they are welcome here when apparently they are not?....isnt that called deceit?...
Haiti is a shit hole country, compliments of white invasion. Africa is a shit hole country, compliment of white invasion, you name the country, if its a shit hole, chances are white people made a visit at some point....just sayin!!
Whites brought these areas leadership, democratic philosophy of government, common law, modern medicine, modern education system, and Christian faith. Whites were forced to leave...these people went to shit. Can’t govern themselves.
tiger cant conceive that....the American born Mexicans i worked with were harder on illegal Mexicans being here than just about any white person,and the blacks i worked with were not to nice either.....to tiger only white people "hate" the the third worlders....
The Tiger, IS NOT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES...BIG DAMNED DIFFERENCE. Just because you feel and think a certain way, does not render you the moral authority to harm others with your hatred. I live among many many many illegals. I work with lots of Asians and other immigrants...NUMBER ONE REASON OUR PAY STAYS LOW...WHAT WE WON'T DO, THEY WILL....yes immigrants, especially those from hardened countries hurt all our bottom lines...HOWEVER, MY OPINION IS MINE....GUMPS OPINION REFLECTS OUR NATION.
well then apparently trumps opinion is that of the majority of this country.....so why try and keep that a secret?...should we keep on telling people from the third world they are welcome here when apparently they are not?....isnt that called deceit?...
Haiti is a shit hole country, compliments of white invasion. Africa is a shit hole country, compliment of white invasion, you name the country, if its a shit hole, chances are white people made a visit at some point....just sayin!!
Without those white visitors, those countries wouldn't have roads or trains or electricity or running water or hot water. Maybe they should beg whitey to return.
Whites were massacred in 1804 by the black Haitians. Why hasn't Haiti thrived since then?

If tigerrrrrred is truly black, she would know the latinos have turned her beloved ghettos into barrios.

Es tiempo que ella aprende Español.
Listen fool, there's not one black neighborhood in this country, that isn't hosting illegals, asians, muslims, africans, etc, not one. They take our low income jobs, they crowd our clinics and hospitals, they keep wages low and they decrease our social resources.....BUT WE ARE NOT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. I don't hate these people at all, I see first hand their impact....but to voice my opinion on a national scale, com'on...GUMP WAS WRONG. The biggest enemy of hard working americans in this country....IS PEOPLE LIKE GUMP, CORPORATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're really concerned about the negative impact of rampant illegal immigration upon black communities, then you should support Trump's re-election.
Lets get something clear, if every single immigrant from this country were removed...yesterday.....wages will still be low....corporate america loves this blame the brown people shit....as long as we stay detracted, they love it. Else we'd see the surge of good paying jobs gone with all the layoffs happening.

Look up Supply and Demand and rethink your analysis, hun.
That analogy has been around since NAFTA to justify Wall Streets eagerness for overseas profits...stop believing the bullshit. I understand the need to rethink Mall's vs Amazon, I get it...however, its real, its happening and we're blaming the brown people for it.
What are brown people being blamed for?

Oh hell no! Not all white people are fans of Trump.
"most white people" quote, unquote!!
Do you know "most white people"?

When the tomb of the great King Tut was revealed, the items that were discovered.....2000 years ago were among the most amazing finds in man kind history....all by people of color....mirrors, weapons, things white people marveled and tried to imulate. Most Roman ideas stem from Africa...that is fact, from early navagation to building technology...all originated from people of color...the only thing white people gave to man kind that still stands to this day, is hatred!!
The hatred is coming from you.

"Every" white person?

So, you prefer a black man for president based on his race? I would prefer a president who could actually do good for our country. I did not vote for Trump, but he is the President so I can only hope he can do something positive before he leaves office.

Now that is just as racist as President Pussy Grabber. Shame on you.
But sooooo true. You see the pride in the face of white people at my job...these sorry shit heads come to work each morning just a grinnin' like they just won the lottery...they love this white fuck head.

You’re here saying crap about whites, did your welfare check not come today, or did you drop your watermelon. Y’all blacks always bitching about racist, but here you are being racist, why is any different.
Every city run by blacks are a dump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If tigerrrrrred is truly black, she would know the latinos have turned her beloved ghettos into barrios.

Es tiempo que ella aprende Español.
Listen fool, there's not one black neighborhood in this country, that isn't hosting illegals, asians, muslims, africans, etc, not one. They take our low income jobs, they crowd our clinics and hospitals, they keep wages low and they decrease our social resources.....BUT WE ARE NOT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. I don't hate these people at all, I see first hand their impact....but to voice my opinion on a national scale, com'on...GUMP WAS WRONG. The biggest enemy of hard working americans in this country....IS PEOPLE LIKE GUMP, CORPORATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're really concerned about the negative impact of rampant illegal immigration upon black communities, then you should support Trump's re-election.

But they might lose the government handouts if they vote Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything that damages the federal government is a good thing for the country
Say's a white guy, getting a social security check/disabilty check, eh?
Lol
Na, I’m too young for that and by the way not a white guy.

Rhodesia and South Africa were first rate nations under white control...why can't Africans keep that up? They are both 3rd world slums now.
What about poverty can't you understand. That prosperity you talk of, the wealth....was always there prior to white people...... however when they took over; they stripped the country of its wealth by oppressing blacks and mining all of its wealth.. when its all over, what prey tell was left, but an inpoverished nation. Stop being so gotdamned stupid. Diamonds are forever!!
Oh so it just vanished like POOF when white people were no longer in charge eh? Do tell how come blacks in Rhodesia can't run a simple farm? They are bringing whites back in to run the farms because they can't do it...how fucking hard it to run a farm?!
Pretty damn tough if you don't have the knowledge to operate one...

So all those black farm workers who worked the farms for decades can't remember anything from one day to the next? Are you saying they're stupid and can't be expected to know how?
Did they do anything but labor?

lol you think they labored at what, exactly? Rowing rafts? Computer programming? Apparently you think they're too stupid to learn by doing it or something; you would probably be right, but don't want to admit it openly since it isn't PC to point out the obvious.

What about facts can't you comprehend you idiot?
you mean the facts you cant accept?...
Fact, Trump is a gotdamn liar!!
thats not the facts im talking about....you did everything you could to avoid the question i asked you above.....and you also ran from the thread you started about that 50 dollar tax bonus that you said was a fact,but when pointed out to you that that was 2017 taxes not 2018,another fact.....you kinda disappeared...not even big enough to acknowledge that you were wrong....so what about facts cant you comprehend dipshit?...
First off, I am never ever ever ever wrong Hary.......single people filing their taxes this year, the personal exemption only went up 50 bucks, I ever provided you with proof, what about that shit can't you understand? Secondly, 2017 is the year you ingrate we are filing, yes or no???????? Clearly you're too stupid to understand tax laws, yes? Secondly, all shit ho nations your president speaks of, all are victims of white society stripping these continents of their valuable resources and then leaving the people with nothing. Again, fact!!
go back and read your thread dipshit.....you claimed that that was trumps tax plan.....it was pointed out to you at least 3 times that that was 2017 plan.....trumps is 2018....you are so fucking stupid you dont even comprehend your own bullshit.....dont let your hatred for trump cloud your thinking...

Well, that's what makes this fat white Burb Brat kid's posts so funny to read.

Forum List

Back