Donald Gump is the voice every white person in this country has been waiting for....

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I refuse to believe Gump's low poll numbers are marginalized to a hand full of white people, that consistently results in a 39% approval ratings. I believe nobody outside of his die hard base is willing to publicly when asked either by polls or surveys to say whether or not they support this moron.....but privately, there is no way in hell, that most white people in this country, save for those with negro's sleeping in their beds and those with half/white grand babies with nappy hair running around the house...there is no way in hell these people don't secretly love the way Gump is taking on people of color and saying the things, that for decades would render you a outcast should you even think the word n***** or some derogatory term about minorities.

White people feel free with Trump in the white house, seeing this man speaking their language and they love him for it. So for democrats and news pundents; believing that Gump and conservatives don't have a chance in these up coming elections, had better watch out. Roy of Ala. did not lose by a landslide. Despite all the shit he did, white people still showed up in numbers to show their support. The only reason Congress isn't taken Trump on, is because back home, somebody is still supporting Gump views, else they'd turn.

All I am suggesting folks, is that that white guy/white woman that smiles in your face at work, who engages you in a one on one in the break room about Gumps latest antics....will be the same white person showing up at the polls, this November and in 2020, should Gump survive, voting for the very people that gave them a VOICE in 2016!!

I refuse to believe Gump's low poll numbers are marginalized to a hand full of white people, that consistently results in a 39% approval ratings. I believe nobody outside of his die hard base is willing to publicly when asked either by polls or surveys to say whether or not they support this moron.....but privately, there is no way in hell, that most white people in this country, save for those with negro's sleeping in their beds and those with half/white grand babies with nappy hair running around the house...there is no way in hell these people don't secretly love the way Gump is taking on people of color and saying the things, that for decades would render you a outcast should you even think the word n***** or some derogatory term about minorities.

White people feel free with Trump in the white house, seeing this man speaking their language and they love him for it. So for democrats and news pundents; believing that Gump and conservatives don't have a chance in these up coming elections, had better watch out. Roy of Ala. did not lose by a landslide. Despite all the shit he did, white people still showed up in numbers to show their support. The only reason Congress isn't taken Trump on, is because back home, somebody is still supporting Gump views, else they'd turn.

All I am suggesting folks, is that that white guy/white woman that smiles in your face at work, who engages you in a one on one in the break room about Gumps latest antics....will be the same white person showing up at the polls, this November and in 2020, should Gump survive, voting for the very people that gave them a VOICE in 2016!!
Now that is just as racist as President Pussy Grabber. Shame on you.

• Banned

Now that is just as racist as President Pussy Grabber. Shame on you.
But sooooo true. You see the pride in the face of white people at my job...these sorry shit heads come to work each morning just a grinnin' like they just won the lottery...they love this white fuck head.

Not only white people, racist.
tiger cant conceive that....the American born Mexicans i worked with were harder on illegal Mexicans being here than just about any white person,and the blacks i worked with were not to nice either.....to tiger only white people "hate" the the third worlders....

And the OP is one of the Moonbat Chorus that promotes racial strife and tribal separatism.

• Banned
tiger cant conceive that....the American born Mexicans i worked with were harder on illegal Mexicans being here than just about any white person,and the blacks i worked with were not to nice either.....to tiger only white people "hate" the the third worlders....
The Tiger, IS NOT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES...BIG DAMNED DIFFERENCE. Just because you feel and think a certain way, does not render you the moral authority to harm others with your hatred. I live among many many many illegals. I work with lots of Asians and other immigrants...NUMBER ONE REASON OUR PAY STAYS LOW...WHAT WE WON'T DO, THEY WILL....yes immigrants, especially those from hardened countries hurt all our bottom lines...HOWEVER, MY OPINION IS MINE....GUMPS OPINION REFLECTS OUR NATION.

If tigerrrrrred is truly black, she would know the latinos have turned her beloved ghettos into barrios.

Es tiempo que ella aprende Español.

And the OP is one of the Moonbat Chorus that promotes racial strife and tribal separatism.
But the so-called president does not..............................................

I don't believe he does. Trump is not a racist. The Left tries to spin a myth that he is, but he hasn't conducted himself as a racist as evidenced by the people he hires and with whom he associates.

The Tiger, IS NOT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES...BIG DAMNED DIFFERENCE. Just because you feel and think a certain way, does not render you the moral authority to harm others with your hatred. I live among many many many illegals. I work with lots of Asians and other immigrants...NUMBER ONE REASON OUR PAY STAYS LOW...WHAT WE WON'T DO, THEY WILL....yes immigrants, especially those from hardened countries hurt all our bottom lines...HOWEVER, MY OPINION IS MINE....GUMPS OPINION REFLECTS OUR NATION.
well then apparently trumps opinion is that of the majority of this country.....so why try and keep that a secret?...should we keep on telling people from the third world they are welcome here when apparently they are not?....isnt that called deceit?...

White people have been waiting 8 years for this...
integrity | Definition of integrity in English by Oxford Dictionaries

If tigerrrrrred is truly black, she would know the latinos have turned her beloved ghettos into barrios.

Listen fool, there's not one black neighborhood in this country, that isn't hosting illegals, asians, muslims, africans, etc, not one. They take our low income jobs, they crowd our clinics and hospitals, they keep wages low and they decrease our social resources.....BUT WE ARE NOT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. I don't hate these people at all, I see first hand their impact....but to voice my opinion on a national scale, com'on...GUMP WAS WRONG. The biggest enemy of hard working americans in this country....IS PEOPLE LIKE GUMP, CORPORATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the so-called president does not..............................................

I don't believe he does. Trump is not a racist. The Left tries to spin a myth that he is, but he hasn't conducted himself as a racist as evidenced by the people he hires and with whom he associates.
Trump is not a racist...but left cannot formulate an intelligent argument...so here comes the race card.

Listen fool, there's not one black neighborhood in this country, that isn't hosting illegals, asians, muslims, africans, etc, not one. They take our low income jobs, they crowd our clinics and hospitals, they keep wages low and they decrease our social resources.....BUT WE ARE NOT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. I don't hate these people at all, I see first hand their impact....but to voice my opinion on a national scale, com'on...GUMP WAS WRONG. The biggest enemy of hard working americans in this country....IS PEOPLE LIKE GUMP, CORPORATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're really concerned about the negative impact of rampant illegal immigration upon black communities, then you should support Trump's re-election.

So the institutions that employ people and pay them $$$ are evil?

well then apparently trumps opinion is that of the majority of this country.....so why try and keep that a secret?...should we keep on telling people from the third world they are welcome here when apparently they are not?....isnt that called deceit?...
Haiti is a shit hole country, compliments of white invasion. Africa is a shit hole country, compliment of white invasion, you name the country, if its a shit hole, chances are white people made a visit at some point....just sayin!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back