Donald and Ivanka Trump........Creepy?

What sort of things have you done with your daughter?

Never posed with her at a school event?

Never got pictures with her before she went to a dance?

Little....too close
Your idiotic opinion duly noted.

Look, we all know you lefty loons are desperate as hell and will do anything to attempt to avoid Trump steamrolling the Hildebeast come November, but inferring there's some sort of indecent relationship between him and his lovely daughter is completely delusional, albeit funny to us normal folks.

You can pretend all you want this picture is normal but this is the thing of internet memes

Like this pic

20-family-photo-fails-that-will-make-you-cringe-6.jpg

Is it "wrong"? Wellllll.....uh....

Is it normal? Hell no
Agree 100%. Internet memes pushed by deranged wackadoos like you and your cohorts in here.

And that has nothing to do with Trumps hip holding face rubbing creep pic. You can try all you like to make his pic about me but not one of you guys have a pic like this with your daughter.

Do you know why?

Yeah, you know why...

Little....too close

Look, we all know you lefty loons are desperate as hell and will do anything to attempt to avoid Trump steamrolling the Hildebeast come November, but inferring there's some sort of indecent relationship between him and his lovely daughter is completely delusional, albeit funny to us normal folks.

You can pretend all you want this picture is normal but this is the thing of internet memes

Like this pic

Is it normal? Hell no

Looks like a family of nudists.

You find that 'abnormal'?

A naked body stack? Call me old fashioned but yeah. About as abnormal as the Donald with his picture.

I don't have to call you old fashioned, it's obvious.

Queen Victoria would have loved your outlook

Little....too close

Like this pic

Is it normal? Hell no
Agree 100%. Internet memes pushed by deranged wackadoos like you and your cohorts in here.

And that has nothing to do with Trumps hip holding face rubbing creep pic. You can try all you like to make his pic about me but not one of you guys have a pic like this with your daughter.

Do you know why?

Yeah, you know why...

Hillary hubby likes spending time with other guys underaged daughters

Little....too close

Like this pic

Is it normal? Hell no

A naked body stack? Call me old fashioned but yeah. About as abnormal as the Donald with his picture.

Are you saying my opinion of this picture is opposite your own? You think this type of pic is totally normal?

Little....too close

Like this pic

Is it normal? Hell no

Do you know why?

Yeah, you know why...

Hillary hubby likes spending time with other guys underaged daughters

You dont have a pic with your daughter like this, why not?

Like this pic

Is it normal? Hell no

Are you saying my opinion of this picture is opposite your own? You think this type of pic is totally normal?

For nudists, yes

They, unlike you, do not see it as sexual.

Like this pic

Is it normal? Hell no

For nudists, yes

I didnt say for nudist which you dont know if they are or not. I asked for YOU, do you think this type of pic is normal?

For nudists, yes

I didnt say for nudist which you dont know if they are or not. I asked for YOU, do you think this type of pic is normal?

I didnt say for nudist which you dont know if they are or not.

It's kinda obvious they are nudists.

For their lifestyle, I see no problem with it.

ClosedCap needs a new name, something more descriptive. I suggest Truthmatters, but not because he's truthful at all. It's because he parallels the screwiness of the original TM on this board.

For nudists, yes

So you refuse to answer likely because you agree with me. If they arent nudists its pretty weird. But you cant even consider that possibility.

Also, since you arent a nudist you dont know what is normal TO THEM. Body stacking is something I've never seen done by nudist.

ClosedCap needs a new name, something more descriptive. I suggest Truthmatters, but not because he's truthful at all. It's because he parallels the screwiness of the original TM on this board.

Great point at saying nothing, I appreciate that.

For nudists, yes

So you refuse to answer likely because you agree with me. If they arent nudists its pretty weird. But you cant even consider that possibility.

Also, since you arent a nudist you dont know what is normal TO THEM. Body stacking is something I've never seen done by nudist.

Making assumptions, Queen Vicky?

About Josh Duggar, RWNJs here said his actions were normal, that its normal for an older brother to molest his 4-5year old sisters.

Clearly, RWNJs have a very different view than normal people do.

Just as clear is that RWNJs will do anything to excuse the worst behavior from Duh Donuld.

If these photos and quotes were by a Dem candidate, the RWNJs would be singing a different tune.

For nudists, yes

Both of us are but only one of us acknowledges it.

Nudists or not...its weird

familyportraits7.jpg

Go ahead and tell me this pic is one of your standard ideas.

About Josh Duggar, RWNJs here said his actions were normal, that its normal for an older brother to molest his 4-5year old sisters.

Clearly, RWNJs have a very different view than normal people do.

Just as clear is that RWNJs will do anything to excuse the worst behavior from Duh Donuld.

If these photos and quotes were by a Dem candidate, the RWNJs would be singing a different tune.

Trump said he would bang his daughter if only he wasnt her father.

Totally normal thing to say and think

For nudists, yes

Both of us are but only one of us acknowledges it.

Nudists or not...its weird

familyportraits7.jpg

Go ahead and tell me this pic is one of your standard ideas.

I could show you a similar picture of my son in law, daughter, and grandsons.

(the only democrats on both sides of the family)

I noticed how you never respond to what I say or answer anything. Nice dancing with you but I gotta go

Ah, a comprehension problem. That explains some of your problems. Thanks.

Ah, a comprehension problem. That explains some of your problems. Thanks.

Ahhh the old comprehension problem dodge when you cant explain your last post. That ones a classic

Forum List

Back