REPORT: Creepy Joe Biden Asked His Grandchildren How Young People ‘Could Make Love’ During Scamdemic

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Leftists approve of this behavior. Imagine these people, they would allow Biden to do this to their own children. Then they'd vote for him.

Biden is an excellent example of what a true democrat is, pure perverted filth. Biden asking his grandchildren this would even make Howard Stern vomit in disgust.

You see, the reason why Biden is so interested in other people's sex lives is because he doesn't have any of his own.

They wore the 200% universally effective masks

You forgot to put the word in in front of effective.

This President needs to be impeached today

Can't because Kamala Harris is his impeachment insurance.

• Thanks
Reactions: iku
Biden is an excellent example of what a true democrat is, pure perverted filth. Biden asking his grandchildren this would even make Howard Stern vomit in disgust.

Can someone point out to me in the article where Biden asked his grandchildren how young people made love during the pandemic?

I suspect the thread title is a lie.

Can someone point out to me in the article where Biden asked his grandchildren how young people made love during the pandemic?

"Biden’s fixation on loneliness among young people, the aides said, grew out of his near-daily conversations with his grandchildren."

"Biden’s fixation on loneliness among young people, the aides said, grew out of his near-daily conversations with his grandchildren."
Where in that paragraph does it say Biden asked his grandchildren how young people have sex during the pandemic?

Where in that paragraph does it say Biden asked his grandchildren how young people have sex during the pandemic?

I just quoted it for you. It said that it grew out of the conversations that he had with his grandchildren. If you can't read then there's nothing else that I can do for you.

Oh you clicked on the link? Brave person you are! I could tell it is BS just from the title.

No, it's probably true. He has a History.

1709412144956.jpeg

Forum List

Back