If someone posts about a subject they propose to care deeply about but don't do anything to address it IRL...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
...then don't waste peoples time by presenting it here and trying to twist other peoples comments. Nothing worse than a hypocrite or one bearing false witness for some creepy agenda. Thank you for your time.

I donated money to Joe Biden and Planned Parenthood this month… as usual.
1711105062477.png

I donated money to Joe Biden and Planned Parenthood this month… as usual.
Congratulations. You at least back up what you support with action. I gave to a couple of charities this month that I be!ieve in also. Walk the walk dont talk the talk and use the outrage for some disparaging fake "gotcha" accusations.

If I had all those "cares" you whine about no-end I'd not have time to tie my shoes......Just sayin'. ;)
Yes, but I do so to provide information. In my.life I have sent 100s of emails, and dozens of phone calls to organizations, contacts and politiicans. I have worked to expose the criminal.police here from the RCMP, OPP on down. In short, I walk the walk.

Yes, but I do so to provide information. In my.life I have sent 100s of emails, and dozens of phone calls to organizations, contacts and politiicans. I have worked to expose the criminal.police here from the RCMP, OPP on down. In short, I walk the walk.

I give an automatic donation every month to a maternity home which gives women the real alternative to aborting their children, and in the past month, I named them my sole inheritors in my will.

Saving the lives of real babies.

I walk the walk.

I met my first firemedic looking up in shock circling the drain as a child.

when i grew old enough i joined , 3 decades in, now retired

I still bring food down to the firehouse when they're running some climate related marathon

~S~
what the...?

don't get it

Forum List

Back