Donald and Ivanka Trump........Creepy?

About Josh Duggar, RWNJs here said his actions were normal, that its normal for an older brother to molest his 4-5year old sisters.

Clearly, RWNJs have a very different view than normal people do.

Just as clear is that RWNJs will do anything to excuse the worst behavior from Duh Donuld.

If these photos and quotes were by a Dem candidate, the RWNJs would be singing a different tune.

Trump said he would bang his daughter if only he wasnt her father.

Totally normal thing to say and think

And what's with dressing prepubescent girls like whores, as in the photos above?

Then there's this about his 22yo daughter-

Donald Trumpā€™s 22-Year-Old Daughter Is The New Queen Of Instagram ā€“ Orange major

ClosedCap needs a new name, something more descriptive. I suggest Truthmatters, but not because he's truthful at all. It's because he parallels the screwiness of the original TM on this board.

Great point at saying nothing, I appreciate that.
Ah, a comprehension problem. That explains some of your problems. Thanks.

Ahhh the old comprehension problem dodge when you cant explain your last post. That ones a classic
You could try rereading my post.

In it, I made a point (new name), suggested an alternative (TM), and explained why I thought it apropos (similar screwiness), but you couldn't comprehend it.

But somehow I'm dodging something. As the class will note, nice try.

ClosedCap needs a new name, something more descriptive. I suggest Truthmatters, but not because he's truthful at all. It's because he parallels the screwiness of the original TM on this board.

Great point at saying nothing, I appreciate that.
Ah, a comprehension problem. That explains some of your problems. Thanks.

Ahhh the old comprehension problem dodge when you cant explain your last post. That ones a classic
You could try rereading my post.

In it, I made a point (new name), suggested an alternative (TM), and explained why I thought it apropos (similar screwiness), but you couldn't comprehend it.

But somehow I'm dodging something. As the class will note, nice try.

No you didnt, sorry but you can play this "reread...no you misunderstood...look again...find it yourself" routine by yourself.

Its not original

Trumpā€™s Creepy Obsession With His ā€˜Hotā€™ Daughter Started When She Was A Young Teenager

Posted by Charles Topher on 14 May 2016
Tweet

vanka.jpg

Donald Trump has an unhealthy obsession with his own daughter. Itā€™s one thing to look at your own daughter and think to yourself, ā€œsheā€™s absolutely beautiful.ā€ As a father I do that daily. Itā€™s another thing altogether to say, ā€œSheā€™s hot, Iā€™d date her if she wasnā€™t my daughter.ā€ As a father that has never once crossed my mind. When it comes to my girls and dating, I like to think Iā€™m fair but stric t so they donā€™t end up with some version of me, but noā€¦never once have I thought of themā€¦like that.

Speaking of family values, apparently, Drumpf is considering ultra-slime Newt Gingrich for veep.

13226975_1135852576507795_5596864597948937419_n.jpg

Tell us why you want a pervert in the Whitehouse when the teabagging right wingers make such a long-winded bunch of bull shit about how others live.
And the "christian right" think he belongs there.

Can't stand the truth about the perv he is.

this thread is disgusting.

^ Example of why this thread is disgusting.

Go after Trump, or whomever, for whatever reason you think is legitimate. NO ONE actually believes this picture is a legitimate reason to go after Trump.

Trumpā€™s Creepy Obsession With His ā€˜Hotā€™ Daughter Started When She Was A Young Teenager

Posted by Charles Topher on 14 May 2016
Tweet

vanka.jpg

Donald Trump has an unhealthy obsession with his own daughter. Itā€™s one thing to look at your own daughter and think to yourself, ā€œsheā€™s absolutely beautiful.ā€ As a father I do that daily. Itā€™s another thing altogether to say, ā€œSheā€™s hot, Iā€™d date her if she wasnā€™t my daughter.ā€ As a father that has never once crossed my mind. When it comes to my girls and dating, I like to think Iā€™m fair but stric t so they donā€™t end up with some version of me, but noā€¦never once have I thought of themā€¦like that.
Trumps obsession with the sexuality of his daughter is just plain creepy

15 year old daughter?

Creepy
Um...you lefty idiots already played this card during the election campaign and, like many others, it failed miserably with the smart American voters.
But, hey, have at it as it's a great reminded to us just how fucked up you clowns are.

Sorry

But those pictures are fucking creepy

15 year old daughter?

Creepy
Um...you lefty idiots already played this card during the election campaign and, like many others, it failed miserably with the smart American voters.
But, hey, have at it as it's a great reminder to us just how fucked up you clowns are.

Brace yourself with your armor shield and helmet for the next 4 years or less.
So far he hasn't inaugurated yet but he has caused so much damaged and embarrassment to this country already. especially with his daily toy tweeting blasting attacking people around. What a pathetic puppet piece of shit.

15 year old daughter?

Creepy
But, hey, have at it as it's a great reminder to us just how fucked up you clowns are.

Brace yourself with your armor shield and helmet for the next 4 years or less.
So far he hasn't inaugurated yet but he has caused so much damaged and embarrassment to this country already. especially with his daily toy tweeting blasting attacking people around. What a pathetic puppet piece of shit.
Thanks for proving my point!

OK Mr Trump, just a couple more for the family album

Mr Trump, can you slide your hand a little farther up her thigh?
Ivanka, can you slip your tongue down his throat?

Forum List

Back