Don Jr.: Dem Platform 'Awfully Similar' To Nazis

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

What he didn’t mention was the white supremacists and neo-Nazis who support his father.

Donald Trump Jr. said Thursday that the platform of the Democratic National Committee is “awfully similar” to the Nazi Party’s.

Trump, President Donald Trump’s eldest son and head of the Trump Organization, made the remark during an interview with One America News Network while attending a premiere for Dinesh D’Souza’s film “Death of a Nation,” which also attempts to frame similarities between Democrats and Germany’s Nazi Party.

“I’ve been hearing the left talking about these things ― fascism, Nazism on the right — and when you look at the actual history of how these things evolved, and you actually look at that platform versus the platform of the modern left, you say, ‘Wait a minute, those two are very heavily aligned and, frankly, contrary to the right,’” Trump told the conservative cable news channel.

While promoting D’Souza’s film, Trump also suggested that people shouldn’t trust what they learned in a history class because “academia has been so wrongly influenced by the left.”

“You see the Nazi platform in the early 1930s and what was actually put out there, and you look at it compared to, like, the DNC platform of today, and you’re saying, ‘Man, those things are awfully similar,’ to the point where it’s actually scary,” Trump added. “To me, that was one of the most striking things I took from the movie because it’s the exact opposite that you’ve been told.”

Trump’s comments mirrored D’Souza’s film and accompanying book, Death of a Nation: Plantation Politics and the Making of the Democratic Party. It compares Trump to President Abraham Lincoln and argues that Adolf Hitler was a progressive liberal, according to reviews.

D’Souza, a conservative commentator who leans to the far-right, is also a good friend of the Trump family. In May, President Trump pardoned D’Souza, who pleaded guilty in 2014 to violating campaign finance laws with an illegal donation to a GOP Senate candidate.

More: Donald Trump Jr. Says Democrats Are More Like Nazis Than Republicans Are

Wow, that really sounds unhinged. I call it "Trump Projection". What do you think?

What he didn’t mention was the white supremacists and neo-Nazis who support his father.

Donald Trump Jr. said Thursday that the platform of the Democratic National Committee is “awfully similar” to the Nazi Party’s.

Trump, President Donald Trump’s eldest son and head of the Trump Organization, made the remark during an interview with One America News Network while attending a premiere for Dinesh D’Souza’s film “Death of a Nation,” which also attempts to frame similarities between Democrats and Germany’s Nazi Party.

“I’ve been hearing the left talking about these things ― fascism, Nazism on the right — and when you look at the actual history of how these things evolved, and you actually look at that platform versus the platform of the modern left, you say, ‘Wait a minute, those two are very heavily aligned and, frankly, contrary to the right,’” Trump told the conservative cable news channel.

While promoting D’Souza’s film, Trump also suggested that people shouldn’t trust what they learned in a history class because “academia has been so wrongly influenced by the left.”

“You see the Nazi platform in the early 1930s and what was actually put out there, and you look at it compared to, like, the DNC platform of today, and you’re saying, ‘Man, those things are awfully similar,’ to the point where it’s actually scary,” Trump added. “To me, that was one of the most striking things I took from the movie because it’s the exact opposite that you’ve been told.”

Trump’s comments mirrored D’Souza’s film and accompanying book, Death of a Nation: Plantation Politics and the Making of the Democratic Party. It compares Trump to President Abraham Lincoln and argues that Adolf Hitler was a progressive liberal, according to reviews.

D’Souza, a conservative commentator who leans to the far-right, is also a good friend of the Trump family. In May, President Trump pardoned D’Souza, who pleaded guilty in 2014 to violating campaign finance laws with an illegal donation to a GOP Senate candidate.

More: Donald Trump Jr. Says Democrats Are More Like Nazis Than Republicans Are | HuffPost

Wow, that really sounds unhinged. I call it "Trump Projection". What do you think?

I think the death of the nation starts when a President runs the government like a mafia, uses his influence to get his foot soldiers out of prison, has them release a propaganda film to fool the ignorant masses, and is cheered for it all by the peasants he laughs at when the Mic is off.

Is Douche Jr. Getting his facts from Faux News?
Sean or Shep?

Trump Jr never knew history and how it was the south verses the north and the change of the Dem and GOP in the 1960, but it was always the north verses the south where the Evangelicals turned into the kings in the South.

Also remember Wilson, women got the right to vote in 1920, and also FDR. Blows D'Souza apart.

That is why JFK picked LBJ for his VP, to get a Texan , southerner on his ticket.

D'Souza is a well known by his anti Hillary and anti Obama documentaries.

For people who do not know history , they always say the Democrats were pro slavery, only the southern AKA Dixiecrats were.

The New York Times proves it.

Sean or Shep?

Shep’s On your side you ignorant asswipe!

Sean or Shep?

Yep, Shep is one of the good guys.

Sean or Shep?

Sean Lies.. Shep loves facts. So Shep IS telling DOPers the Truth for the most parts.
But DOPers won't watch Shep! But I can handle the truth, so I'll watch him.
Did you watch the video?

Sean or Shep?

He is mis informed so are ewe!

Trump Jr is almost well as stupid as his Daddy. Ivanka came out a little late on the dividing the mother and child up thing, but that is for the course, she could careless about those kids, the trumps are clueless bimbos.

Look at the picture below, the freaks are laying hands on him. What a nightmare. What a spectacle.

We are suppose to have a separation of Church and State.

Shepard Smith, Bret Bair, and Cavuto are the only decent ones on Fox, they have integrity.

Trump Jr is almost well as stupid as his Daddy. Ivanka came out a little late on the dividing the mother and child up thing, but that is for the course, she could careless about those kids, the trumps are clueless bimbos.

Look at the picture below, the freaks are laying hands on him. What a nightmare. What a spectacle.

We are suppose to have a separation of Church and State.

I don’t have time to correct your spelling or syntax, but for you to call the Trumps clueless is ironic. So are you careless or dew ewe care less? Suppose? Or supposed?

Sweetie!

Sean or Shep?

He is mis informed so are ewe!

crazy-talk.gif

Forum List

Back