DOMA ruled unconstitutional

:lol: HA! What a joke. You'll defend a left winger at all costs, wont you? So Billy truly believed in the gay rights movement......but, as the most powerful man in the world, decided to go against his moral beliefs and instead passed this hateful, bigoted legislation?

So let me guess. George W. Bush truly believes in higher taxes for the rich, BUT....the time wasn't right, and he passed tax cuts for the rich, and one day will laugh and say "I knew it wouldn't last".

You folks never fail to amaze me.

You know, I ignored his post because of the stupidity involved in even posting it, and it is tough to debate stupid. Hard to believe that such ignorance abounds.

Yep. But "he" isn't a he. He is a she. And a lesbian she, who spent over 20 years in the Navy as an officer, an officer who hid the ongoing violation of a major military law for 20 years for selfish purposes, then bashed cops on this board for lack of honesty and integrity. Go figure.

Tissue?

So you wanna play?

Ok then.

What Party was founded as the anti-slavery Party and fought to free blacks from slavery?

What was the Party of Abraham Lincoln who signed the emancipation proclamation that resulted in the Juneteenth celebrations that occur in black communities today?

What Party passed the Thirteenth, Fourteenth, and Fifteenth Amendments to the U. S. Constitution granting blacks freedom, citizenship, and the right to vote?

What Party passed the Civil Rights Acts of 1866 and 1875 granting blacks protection from the Black Codes and prohibiting racial discrimination in public accommodations, and was the Party of most blacks prior to the 1960’s, including Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth, Booker T. Washington, and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?

What was the Party of the founding fathers of the NAACP?

What was the Party of President Dwight Eisenhower who sent U.S. troops to Arkansas to desegregate schools, established the Civil Rights Commission in 1958, and appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the U.S. Supreme Court which resulted in the 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision ending school segregation?

What Party, by the greatest percentage, passed the Civil Rights Acts of the 1950’s and 1960’s?

What was the Party of President Richard Nixon who instituted the first Affirmative Action program in 1969 with the Philadelphia Plan that established goals and timetables?

What is the Party of President George W. Bush who appointed more blacks to high-level positions than any president in history and who spent record money education, job training and health care to help black Americans prosper?

Now watch TM run off!

Let me get this straight, Lonestar-

You’re (A) praising the Republican party for the instances in history where they honorably supported liberty and freedom (by shrinking the size/power of government), while at the same time (B) supporting a stance within this thread (DOMA) that inhibits liberty and freedom?

Sounds like a huge double standard to me…

Abnormal is not normal and never will be.

Normality is relative to a place and time. Things that were "normal" in North America in 1700 AD might be completely abnormal to Americans today. Things that are "normal" in India might be completely abnormal in Germany.

You speak of "normality" like it's a constant that never changes.

I suggest that you learn to open up your mind and see the whole picture, friend...

Last edited:
channeling warbler?

how sad

asswipe

beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeatch

:lol::lol::lol:

Oh yeah?!! Oh YEAH?!?!?

:lol::lol::lol:

Yep, "so called" dangerous, right?

A: All US military deaths in Afghanistan since 2002: 1,857 US Military Deaths in Afghanistan at 1,857 - ABC News
B: All US Police deaths in the USA since 2002: 1,674 Search for a Fallen Officer

By Bodeacea's logic, Group A "SERVED" the people of this country. Group B did not, or, did "so called" dangerous jobs.

Yep, shes right.

My goodness. And now you read things into what people did not say....and why? Sensitivity? Insecurity? Why exactly?

Of course you will. Every time a liberal judge or corrupt legislature manipulates the Constitution we've taken it and allowed it. This is one of those things that may just have to run it's disastrous course. History has told us that acceptance of homosexuality and its normalization is part of a general societal disintegration. It has never survived as a value out of thousands of years of human history. We won't be any different. We might object, we might fight against it, but in the end, liberals are on the wrong side, the losing side of history.
Really? Where are those historical examples?

The Romans accepted homos from the get-go. They even had some homo emperors very early on.

A mere two thousand years later, their empire collapsed.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Yeah....after the Christians took over. Ooops.

So have people who Fuck Animals and the Dead... :thup:

:)

peace...

I dont want to hear about your ancestral linage

Just because your dog licks Peanut Butter out of your Rotten Snatch doesn't mean you have to go Projecting that shit on me Dipshit. :thup:

:)

peace...

Just because you think that marriage needs to always be between a man and a woman, don't go projecting that shit on me, dipshit.

Man, what's next? Use the Federal Government to outlaw certain forms of music? Perhaps ban "unholy" sexual positions? Quick question - why are you so adamant on increasing the Authoritarian reach of the Federal Gov't?

Last edited:
Let me get this straight, Lonestar-

You’re (A) praising the Republican party for the instances in history where they honorably supported liberty and freedom (by shrinking the size/power of government), while at the same time (B) supporting a stance within this thread (DOMA) that inhibits liberty and freedom?

Sounds like a huge double standard to me…

Normality is relative to a place and time. Things that were "normal" in North America in 1700 AD might be completely abnormal to Americans today. Things that are "normal" in India might be completely abnormal in Germany.

I suggest that you learn to open up your mind and see the whole picture, friend...

If homosexual acts were the norm the human species would not be here now. We would have never lasted 30 years after creation

YOU ARE ONE STUPID FUCK!

You know nothing of history!!

Says the guy with the failed flag as an avatar

So you wanna play?

Ok then.

What Party was founded as the anti-slavery Party and fought to free blacks from slavery?

What was the Party of Abraham Lincoln who signed the emancipation proclamation that resulted in the Juneteenth celebrations that occur in black communities today?

What Party passed the Thirteenth, Fourteenth, and Fifteenth Amendments to the U. S. Constitution granting blacks freedom, citizenship, and the right to vote?

What Party passed the Civil Rights Acts of 1866 and 1875 granting blacks protection from the Black Codes and prohibiting racial discrimination in public accommodations, and was the Party of most blacks prior to the 1960’s, including Frederick Douglass, Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth, Booker T. Washington, and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.?

What was the Party of the founding fathers of the NAACP?

What was the Party of President Dwight Eisenhower who sent U.S. troops to Arkansas to desegregate schools, established the Civil Rights Commission in 1958, and appointed Chief Justice Earl Warren to the U.S. Supreme Court which resulted in the 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision ending school segregation?

What Party, by the greatest percentage, passed the Civil Rights Acts of the 1950’s and 1960’s?

What was the Party of President Richard Nixon who instituted the first Affirmative Action program in 1969 with the Philadelphia Plan that established goals and timetables?

What is the Party of President George W. Bush who appointed more blacks to high-level positions than any president in history and who spent record money education, job training and health care to help black Americans prosper?

Now watch TM run off!
Now, if truthmatters had said "Once again Conservatives are on the wrong side of history, you would not have Lincoln's skirt to hide behind. Unless you're going to convince us that the Democrats Wallace, Maddox and Thurmond were actually Liberals and the Republicans Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt were actually small government free marketeers.

Bodeacea, since you made point to contrast your service with saying you "SERVED" (all caps), I thought I'd add to the debate a list of non-military men and women in uniform who, I suppose you'd say, didnt truly "SERVE" the citizens of this country: Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP)

You did and gave FAR more than those folks when you "SERVED". Thank you!

You "didn't truely 'SERVE'"? Your words, not mine.

Your implication.

Ah...and we can interpret "implications" in all sorts of ways....because "implications" are not fact or real evidence, are they? "Implications" are in the eyes of the beholder....the sensitive eyes of the beholder? the insecure eyes of the beholder? Who's to say, eh?

Hence your all caps of "SERVED", to emphasize that somehow you did something more noble, more worthy or more to the definition of the word.

Ah yes....your interpretation of an "implication". Whatever makes you look at things a certain way.....whatever.

Again...get over yourself butch.

:lol::lol::lol: My my....aren't you the sensitive one? I wonder why. Am I scary to you too?
A

But....if two straight men are roommates, and one has employer provided health insurance, and the other doesn't, they can pretend to be gay, get a shotgun-wedding for cheap, then claim they are both in the one insurance plan. Fraud? Scam? Yep. Hell, a guy with insurance could allow another male friend to "rent" his insurance for a fee. Fake a marriage, and the other guy pays a rental fee per month to be on that guys insurance. I'm sure this scam already exists with male/females though.

But what can we do. Society is "evolving".

And marriage fraud NEVER happens when it's male and female, amirite?!

If homosexual acts were the norm the human species would not be here now. We would have never lasted 30 years after creation

The point is:

Do you like to have a Federal nanny-sitter making sure that you behave at all time? Do we need to craft laws that prohibit individuals from taking part in an act that in no way infringes on anyone else's rights?

You're a Big Government thug, and I consider folks like you a direct threat to the personal liberties of all who live in this great nation..

Somebody's gotta defend freedom...

Last edited:
But....if two straight men are roommates, and one has employer provided health insurance, and the other doesn't, they can pretend to be gay, get a shotgun-wedding for cheap, then claim they are both in the one insurance plan. Fraud? Scam? Yep. Hell, a guy with insurance could allow another male friend to "rent" his insurance for a fee. Fake a marriage, and the other guy pays a rental fee per month to be on that guys insurance. I'm sure this scam already exists with male/females though.

But what can we do. Society is "evolving".

Back when I was a notary, a older man came in with a young man. He was barely 18. They had entered into a California civil union and wanted me to notarize their application.

As it turned out the boy was the best friend of the man's son. They were entering into this civil union so the friend could be on the man's insurance through his work. The boy's father had gotten a job overseas and he didn't want to go. So, he moved in with his best friend and by use of the civil union, was able to get on Dad's insurance.

Fraud, yes, scam, yes, legal, certainly. The state cannot tell you who to love, or not love. There is no mandate that same sex couples be in love, or even be a couple.

Nor is there one for traditional couples.

Nowhere in the fourteenth amendment does the "equal protection" clause provide for homosexual marriage........................

Though perhaps if it is wished for enough, maybe it should....................lol

I'm still trying to figure out why so many "straight" people are so obsessed with gay sex.
Speaking for myself, a straight man, I can say that I see marriage equality as a civil right. I'm an American and, as such, I believe that equality and liberty should extend to 100% of the law abiding American citizens. I further believe that denying someone equality just because you feel that what they think or do or believe is icky smacks of the absolute worst aspects of our history~ when people in the racial majority could lord it over any minority just because of race.

If being a homosexual was in itself a crime then I believe that certain rights should be denied. But, that's not the case, is it?

The point is:

Do you like to have a Federal nanny-sitter making sure that you behave at all time? Do we need to craft laws that prohibit individuals from taking part in an act that in no way infringes on anyone else's rights?

You're a Big Government thug, and I consider folks like you a direct threat to the personal liberties of all who live in this great nation..

Somebody's gotta defend freedom...

You have no point.
Abnormal is not normal.

Forum List

Back