Judge ruled that Donald Trump engaged in insurrection against the U.S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

In Colorado, a district judge ruled that Donald Trump engaged in insurrection against the U.S. Reminds me of the Judge (Margaret Marshall), who in Massachusetts ruled on gay marriage.

It's coming. Election Schm-election, it's coming to a Supreme Court near you. Trump will be labelled an insurrections for all time. History can be cruel. But I believe he doesn't care as long as he gets to stay in history. His followers? Pawns in his game.

Blatantly unconstitutional. No judge has the authority to unilaterally rule that anyone is guilty of any crime.

That's for a jury to determine, in the course of proper due process of law.

Of course, the crooks that are engaged in the process of abusing the processes of justice against Trump know that there is no way in Hell that they would be able to get such a determination from proper application of these processes; only by such corrupt abuses as this.

In Colorado, a district judge ruled that Donald Trump engaged in insurrection against the U.S. Reminds me of the Judge (Margaret Marshall), who in Massachusetts ruled on gay marriage.

It's coming. Election Schm-election, it's coming to a Supreme Court near you. Trump will be labelled an insurrections for all time. History can be cruel. But I believe he doesn't care as long as he gets to stay in history. His followers? Pawns in his game.
What a joke. Some district judge says. Dems are just desperate.

I'm going through 17 pages of threads where Republicans are saying "it wasn't a insurrection"

I know I'm not supposed to bump old threads but I had to post this on those old threads

Colorado judge finds Trump engaged in insurrection, but rejects constitutional ballot challenge​

The decision by District Judge Sarah B. Wallace is the third ruling in a little over a week against lawsuits seeking to knock Trump off the ballot.

I think that "sedition" is more appropriate.

sedition​

[ si-dish-uhn ]

noun
  1. incitement of discontent or rebellion against a government.
  2. any action, especially in speech or writing, promoting such discontent or rebellion.
You think? :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Got a link?

Do they really think this ruling is going to make a difference.
Oh it will make a difference in November. Remember how much you guys argued that "it wasn't an insurrection!"?

Well that's pretty powerful when a judge confirms it was. And it's not like she's saying he can't be on the ballot.

Colorado judge finds Trump engaged in insurrection, but rejects constitutional ballot challenge​

The decision by District Judge Sarah B. Wallace is the third ruling in a little over a week against lawsuits seeking to knock Trump off the ballot.

We wanted it to disqualify him from being president. Apparently Trump won't be able to vote for President but he can run? When he's found guilty of Jan 6 insurrection trial. Coming soon. That's the one where his top guy is going to testify against him that Trump knew he was lying when he sent the mob. And the plan was to insert fake electorals and either have the House pick who won or the Supreme Court.

Eerily close to how Bush stole Florida. Only Diebold Voting Machines did cheat and Dominion didn't. Trump cherry picked from the many tactics used in 2000. So ballot harvesting, probably happened in Florida. Tossed out votes definitely happened in Florida. Trump claimed it happened to him.​

Oh it will make a difference in November. Remember how much you guys argued that "it wasn't an insurrection!"?

Well that's pretty powerful when a judge confirms it was. And it's not like she's saying he can't be on the ballot.

The decision by District Judge Sarah B. Wallace is the third ruling in a little over a week against lawsuits seeking to knock Trump off the ballot.​

We wanted it to disqualify him from being president. Apparently Trump won't be able to vote for President but he can run? When he's found guilty of Jan 6 insurrection trial. Coming soon. That's the one where his top guy is going to testify against him that Trump knew he was lying when he sent the mob. And the plan was to insert fake electorals and either have the House pick who won or the Supreme Court.​

Eerily close to how Bush stole Florida. Only Diebold Voting Machines did cheat and Dominion didn't. Trump cherry picked from the many tactics used in 2000. So ballot harvesting, probably happened in Florida. Tossed out votes definitely happened in Florida. Trump claimed it happened to him.​

You really don't understand! Not a clue.

Blatantly unconstitutional. No judge has the authority to unilaterally rule that anyone is guilty of any crime.

That's for a jury to determine, in the course of proper due process of law.

Of course, the crooks that are engaged in the process of abusing the processes of justice against Trump know that there is no way in Hell that they would be able to get such a determination from proper application of these processes; only by such corrupt abuses as this.
You're mistaken about this and woefully ignorant of the laws and how it works in the courts.

next

Trump is an insurrectionist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back