Dolphins players take a knee

Which nonsense, your hurt feelings or racial injustice?
Im referring to the nonsense of "racial injustice". Im particularly referring to the fact that there isnt a single person in the US who isnt aware of these whining babies. Kneeling wasnt meant to bring attention, it was meant to piss people off. Guess what, IT WORKED! As a result, we smashed the NFL ratings by turning off our tvs, and we made Kap unemployable. Then when Nike hired him, their stock fell 4 billion dollars. Up to speed now?
Racial injustice is real, why else would its exposure on the national stage anger you otherwise? The reaction to it has been hate filled. I can't imagine such a reaction to something irrelevant.

Because their actions are expressions of Anti-Americanism injected into an American unity ritual.

You are correct that it is not irrelevant. The wide spread support for anti-Americanism is very important, and should be taken very seriously, by anyone who considers themselves an American.
Is it American to sit idly by while the police state takes aim at you? That's what this country was founded on?
That isnt happening, so your post isnt a very effective counter debate.
I see. And from what vantage point are you able to discern fact from fiction? What makes you so sure it is not true?

Im referring to the nonsense of "racial injustice". Im particularly referring to the fact that there isnt a single person in the US who isnt aware of these whining babies. Kneeling wasnt meant to bring attention, it was meant to piss people off. Guess what, IT WORKED! As a result, we smashed the NFL ratings by turning off our tvs, and we made Kap unemployable. Then when Nike hired him, their stock fell 4 billion dollars. Up to speed now?
Racial injustice is real, why else would its exposure on the national stage anger you otherwise? The reaction to it has been hate filled. I can't imagine such a reaction to something irrelevant.

Because their actions are expressions of Anti-Americanism injected into an American unity ritual.

You are correct that it is not irrelevant. The wide spread support for anti-Americanism is very important, and should be taken very seriously, by anyone who considers themselves an American.
Some unpatriotic fools knelt on a field during the anthem. Nothing was exposed other than their ignorance.
They exposed the underbelly of something long prevalent in this country. That alone merits recognition.
Youre saying that before they knelt, no one was aware that black people were ignorantly complaining about racial injustice?
No, I'm saying that before they started kneeling everyone was complacently ignoring the racial injustice. Many of you might still ignore the racial injustice but you are no more complacent, your emotions have been aroused and you have been exposed. Your only recourse to stopping the bad feelings, aside from confronting the injustice head on, is to silence the source of the hurtful feelings. Which you can do because social relations are conditioned by material relations.
We were all aware of their ignorant beliefs before the kneeling. The only difference now is, since they have been such assholes about their ignorant beliefs, we can take the gloves off when addressing them.

Some unpatriotic fools knelt on a field during the anthem. Nothing was exposed other than their ignorance.
They exposed the underbelly of something long prevalent in this country. That alone merits recognition.
Youre saying that before they knelt, no one was aware that black people were ignorantly complaining about racial injustice?
No, I'm saying that before they started kneeling everyone was complacently ignoring the racial injustice. Many of you might still ignore the racial injustice but you are no more complacent, your emotions have been aroused and you have been exposed. Your only recourse to stopping the bad feelings, aside from confronting the injustice head on, is to silence the source of the hurtful feelings. Which you can do because social relations are conditioned by material relations.
We were all aware of their ignorant beliefs before the kneeling. The only difference now is, since they have been such assholes about their ignorant beliefs, we can take the gloves off when addressing them.
You've been exposed. :thup:

Uhuh, and Kap was blackballed by the NFL and they put a stop to all that kneeling. I think i won this round.

Uhuh, and Kap was blackballed by the NFL and they put a stop to all that kneeling. I think i won this round.
What do you think you won?

Your ego was massaged?

Last edited:
What do you think you won?

Your ego was massaged?
I got what I wanted. Kap is gone and we dont have to see them kneel anymore. I feel great about how things turned out!

Thats just it. They are doing it specifically BECAUSE it makes people angry. They arent trying to bring attention to a cause because, they know there isnt a single person in the nation who isnt already aware of this nonsense. They are simply trolling because they enjoy making people angry.
Which nonsense, your hurt feelings or racial injustice?

Is it American to sit idly by while the police state takes aim at you? That's what this country was founded on?

Your attempt to distract from their actions is noted and rejected.

They are anti-American scum who should be ostracized from society.

BLM were killing cops in the streets. We fucking noticed.

NO, you've been exposed, though your support of anti-Americanism.

If Conservatives came out and stated that eating apples is good for you, the Leftist would argue that only racists eat apples and that they are poison. Leftists just want to be contrarians to the point that they now argue that the flag, the anthem and the pledge are unpatriotic. You seriously cannot make this stuff up.

It is my observation that the people who use the flag or the fallen to win an argument are generally the biggest shits on the planet.

No one is doing that.

D'uh.
You must have your eyes closed. That is all they are doing.

The argument is that they are showing disrespect to the FLag, the symbol of the nation.

Discussing that is not using the flag to win any argument.
Yeah, seriously. He took a really stupid angle to try and win the debate, and hes too clueless to even realize how stupid it was. This "Tommy Taint" guy is dumb as shit. :laugh:

It is my observation that the people who use the flag or the fallen to win an argument are generally the biggest shits on the planet.

No one is doing that.

D'uh.

The argument is that they are showing disrespect to the FLag, the symbol of the nation.

No,they take it further and accuse these youngsters are disrespecting the armed forces. Its pretty standard chauvanism. I suggest that you read up on the subject.

No one is doing that.

D'uh.

No,they take it further and accuse these youngsters are disrespecting the armed forces. Its pretty standard chauvanism. I suggest that you read up on the subject.
They are disrespecting them. Veterans tell them that all the time, yet it just seems to make them want to kneel even more. They like making people angry; thats the point of all the kneeling.

No one is doing that.

D'uh.

They are disrespecting them. Veterans tell them that all the time, yet it just seems to make them want to kneel even more. They like making people angry; thats the point of all the kneeling.
No. The two are not linked except in an alt right wankfest.

No one is doing that.

D'uh.

No. The two are not linked except in an alt right wankfest.
WRONG! Lets review the history of this kneeling shit...

Kap kneels. No one really notices at first, but after awhile it started picking up in the press, then people started getting mad, which brought a tremendous amount of attention to it. Thats when other players started doing it. They knew it pissed people off, so they decided to start trolling. They have now paid the price for those misguided, trollish actions.

yes--the blacks keep hating/etc
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
yes, I agree...why can't they leave slavery in the past?
Hate crimes against blacks remain far more numerous than hate crimes against the far larger population of whites.

the share of racial/ethnic incidents is: anti-black, 52 percent; anti-white, 19 percent; anti-Hispanic, 11 percent; anti-other ethnicity, 8 percent; anti-multiple races, 3 percent; anti-Asian, 3 percent; anti-American Indian, 3 percent.

According to the FBI statistics, 66.4 percent of the 3,407 reported single-bias hate crimes that were racially motivated in 2013 targeted blacks.

Next time don't tell such a transparent lie, only other racists are stupid enough to believe it.
here it is--dumbass
now you look even more stupid
let's see if you have a 3rd grade education or better--by your reply
everyone will see your reply
here it is:
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites

Offenders
...I give a lot of credit to Crepitus for being civil/logical/etc instead of your uncivil/illogical/WRONG reply
Calling you stupid would be punching down...lol.
From YOUR LINK:

By race, ethnicity, and age (Based on Table 9.)
Race

In 2016, race was reported for 5,770 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

• 46.3 percent were White.
  • 26.1 percent were Black or African American.
  • 7.7 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).
  • 0.8 percent (46 offenders) were Asian.
  • 0.8 percent (45 offenders) were American Indian or Alaska Native.
  • 0.1 percent (7 offenders) were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
  • 18.1 percent were unknown.
Reading is fundamental, dumb ass...lol.
you/blacks/libs are afraid of the truth
this is not the 4th grade forum
....you are a rookie/bootcamper/etc when it comes to debating
blacks 13% of the population--26% offenders
whites around 67%---46% offenders
....fact--blacks commit hate crimes at over twice the rate--it's right there---everyone who has a 4th grade education level or higher can do that math
-- you obviously can't do the simple math and/or are too racist to do so
..this is very simple math

...IM2 and other blacks are hurt by the truth that the greater percentage of the black population commit hate crimes/crimes than the white population
PER CAPITA monster

So now you are trying to reinterpret the FBI statistics...lol
Calling you stupid would be punching down, but in your case warranted.

Forum List

Back