Dolphins players take a knee

you/blacks/libs are afraid of the truth
this is not the 4th grade forum
....you are a rookie/bootcamper/etc when it comes to debating
blacks 13% of the population--26% offenders
whites around 67%---46% offenders
....fact--blacks commit hate crimes at over twice the rate--it's right there---everyone who has a 4th grade education level or higher can do that math
-- you obviously can't do the simple math and/or are too racist to do so
..this is very simple math

...IM2 and other blacks are hurt by the truth that the greater percentage of the black population commit hate crimes/crimes than the white population
PER CAPITA monster

So now you are trying to reinterpret the FBI statistics...lol
Calling you stupid would be punching down, but in your case warranted.

That's not reinterpreting. He is citing them. What are you talking about?
When you take the FBI stats and attempt to draw a conclusion that the stats themselves don't support and weren't meant to support, that is the definition of "reinterpret."
What are you talking about, or are you also going to try to look at the stats and state the they say that Black people commit double the hate crimes against whites, although that is mentioned nowhere in the stats...smh.
13% - 26%
67% - 43%
it's that simple--palin and simple
facts
I see that you can't post a single document that makes your absurd interpretation...I wonder why; oh yeah, because it's garbage.
this is the big boys forum
a lot of members try to talk crap WITHOUT any evidence
then they try to deny evidence of other members
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

So now you are trying to reinterpret the FBI statistics...lol
Calling you stupid would be punching down, but in your case warranted.

When you take the FBI stats and attempt to draw a conclusion that the stats themselves don't support and weren't meant to support, that is the definition of "reinterpret."
What are you talking about, or are you also going to try to look at the stats and state the they say that Black people commit double the hate crimes against whites, although that is mentioned nowhere in the stats...smh.
13% - 26%
67% - 43%
facts
I see that you can't post a single document that makes your absurd interpretation...I wonder why; oh yeah, because it's garbage.

I mean, what the fuck? Does he think that we didn't see the numbers?

According to the FBI statistics, 66.4 percent of the 3,407 reported single-bias hate crimes that were racially motivated in 2013 targeted blacks.

Looking at racial and ethnic categories (and counting Hispanic and other national origins as separate categories, as the FBI does):

The racial categories have remained quite constant in share of incidents, aside from a sharp drop in anti-Asian incidents. For the latest year, the share of racial/ethnic incidents is: anti-black, 52 percent; anti-white, 19 percent; anti-Hispanic, 11 percent; anti-other ethnicity, 8 percent; anti-multiple races, 3 percent; anti-Asian, 3 percent; anti-American Indian, 3 percent.

Now post a document that dispute the stats...I'll wait.
The document should clearly stat that Black people commit double the hate crimes against whites...good luck with that.

13% - 26%
67% - 43%
facts

So you can't post a factual rebut, not surprised.

According to the FBI statistics, 66.4 percent of the 3,407 reported single-bias hate crimes that were racially motivated in 2013 targeted blacks.

Looking at racial and ethnic categories (and counting Hispanic and other national origins as separate categories, as the FBI does):

The racial categories have remained quite constant in share of incidents, aside from a sharp drop in anti-Asian incidents. For the latest year, the share of racial/ethnic incidents is: anti-black, 52 percent; anti-white, 19 percent; anti-Hispanic, 11 percent; anti-other ethnicity, 8 percent; anti-multiple races, 3 percent; anti-Asian, 3 percent; anti-American Indian, 3 percent.

The document should clearly stat that Black people commit double the hate crimes against whites...good luck with that.

Nice moving of the goal posts there. Did you really think that would fool anyone?

13% - 26%
67% - 43%
facts

So you can't post a factual rebut, not surprised.

harmonica posted the numbers and you have failed to address them, let alone post a factual rebuttal.

Nice moving of the goal posts there. Did you really think that would fool anyone?
The goal posts were never moved you stupid idiot, the op stated that Black people commit twice the hate crimes against whites...neither of you can post any documentation to support that stupidity.

hahahahahahah
again--you post the victims
I posted offenders
blacks are the OFFENDERS at over twice the rate of whites
no disputing that
it's right there
----oo--sorry--the FBI is racist

hahahahahahah
I posted offenders
no disputing that
it's right there
The FBI made that assertion...really???...lol.
Naw, you just tried to make some shit up and are mad because no document on the entire internet supports your claim...smh.

hahahahahahah
I posted offenders
no disputing that
it's right there
Naw, you just tried to make some shit up and are mad because no document on the entire internet supports your claim...smh.
13%--26%
67%--43%

hahahahahahah
I posted offenders
no disputing that
it's right there
fun watching you try to deny facts

The goal posts were never moved you stupid idiot, the op stated that Black people commit twice the hate crimes against whites...neither of you can post any documentation to support that stupidity.

And then you post numbers on races of victims. A completely different set of numbers.

hahahahahahah
I posted offenders
no disputing that
it's right there
Fun watching you try everything because you can't list one single cite to support your ignorance...

And then you post numbers on races of victims. A completely different set of numbers.
YOU WERE TRYING TO FIND SOME SUPPORTING DOCUMENT...WHERE IS IT???

hahahahahahah
I posted offenders
no disputing that
it's right there
Fun watching you try everything because you can't list one single cite to support your ignorance...
you are right--I can't

AND the HIGH murder/crime/RAPE rate of blacks cross checks the hate crime rate
it all cross checks

YOU WERE TRYING TO FIND SOME SUPPORTING DOCUMENT...WHERE IS IT???

No, I wasn't. The numbers were posted.

Forum List

Back