If You Are Still A Birther -- You Are A Racist, Period...

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Trump is still reportedly pushing his racist "birther" conspiracy theory about Obama

I have little patience for people when it comes to the Obama birther conspiracy -- the simple fact is that if you ever trafficked in that BS or turned a blind eye to people around you engaging in that BS -- you are a racist, period.

Still to this day, you have over 40% of republicans who still believe Obama is not a citizen and was born in Kenya -- 40%?? They overwhelmingly support a man whose whole political credibility was born from his support of the birther movement. What's even funnier is that Obama has shown more evidence of his place of birth than Trump has -- Obama has released his long form certificate, had state officials vouch him, and his birth was announced in the local newspaper -- Trump on the other hand, was always believed to be a US citizen because he is white.

So explain to me how one can still call himself a birther or even try to claim they have some doubt about his place of birth, but not be a racist??

Biff_Poindexter said:
you are a racist, period.
Your Avvie Indicates
Racist Is All You'll Be About
Crepitus said:
Not just racist, but also pretty damn stupid.
Damned Stupid Racist
Is All Your Posts Prove

At Least Asclepius
Has Come Out In The Open About His Racism

Now If The Worst Racist At This Site
Would Just Acknowledge His Racism
We Might Be Able To Discuss Race Relations
But I Doubt It
Though We Would All Know Were We All Stand

Last edited:
How is racist?
I guess its against political correctness to think some black people come from Africa? o_O
No, its racist to continue to insist a man was born elsewhere despite mountains of proof to the contrary while ASSUMING the white guy is natural born and not demanding a shred of proof...but I don't expect you to understand that..

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Trump is still reportedly pushing his racist "birther" conspiracy theory about Obama

I have little patience for people when it comes to the Obama birther conspiracy -- the simple fact is that if you ever trafficked in that BS or turned a blind eye to people around you engaging in that BS -- you are a racist, period.

Still to this day, you have over 40% of republicans who still believe Obama is not a citizen and was born in Kenya -- 40%?? They overwhelmingly support a man whose whole political credibility was born from his support of the birther movement. What's even funnier is that Obama has shown more evidence of his place of birth than Trump has -- Obama has released his long form certificate, had state officials vouch him, and his birth was announced in the local newspaper -- Trump on the other hand, was always believed to be a US citizen because he is white.

So explain to me how one can still call himself a birther or even try to claim they have some doubt about his place of birth, but not be a racist??
Nice stretch there.

How is racist?
I guess its against political correctness to think some black people come from Africa? o_O
No, its racist to continue to insist a man was born elsewhere despite mountains of proof to the contrary while ASSUMING the white guy is natural born and not demanding a shred of proof...but I don't expect you to understand that..
are you fucking serious? Its racist because they have never challenged a white person? OMG :lol:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/promotional-booklet/
Lets ignore that so we can be a divisive dipshit and use the race card

Nice stretch there.
If you demand me to show you my ID -- which is already a bad start -- but then I show you my ID, then show you surrounding proof of my identity and residence -- and you still deny it -- is that racist? No??

Well if you see a white guy and don't demand him to show you any proof at all of his identity, then yes...you are a racist...now stretch that..

How is racist?
are you fucking serious? Its racist because they have never challenged a white person? OMG :lol:
Actually, they did challenge a person who took great lengths to pass himself off as white -- they determined that him being born in Canada was ok because he isn't the dark dirty kind of "foreigner"

They also didn't mind another guy being born in Mexico because he also isn't the dirty kind of "foreigner"

How is racist?
Actually, they did challenge a person who took great lengths to pass himself off as white -- they determined that him being born in Canada was ok because he isn't the dark dirty kind of "foreigner"

They also didn't mind another guy being born in Mexico because he also isn't the dirty kind of "foreigner"
Again, your statement is a stretch. It obviously makes you feel good.

You still havent demonstrated how being a “birther” make one a racist... But it’ll be fun to see you try.

Biff_Poindexter said:
So a picture of Jim Kelly in a scene from a classic Bruce Lee film is racist to you??

This is the delusion of the typical trump supporter...
Yawn...Snooze....Snore....zzzzzz....

It's rayciss it's raycisss, my God you simpletons never stop crapping your pants do you?

It's rayciss it's raycisss, my God you simpletons never stop crapping your pants do you?
I love how racists can wholeheartedly go all in behind something, and then when their racist core is exposed -- they think they can whistle on past it....nope...own it

I love how racists can wholeheartedly go all in behind something, and then when their racist core is exposed -- they think they can whistle on past it....nope...own it

Your inability to under stand that other people might have reasons for their conclusions, is just you being an narrow minded asshole.

FUCK YOU.

If You EVER Were A Birther -- You Are A Racist, Period...

That would be my OP title.

It was racist claptrap from the beginning, because even if Obama was born in Kenya, he'd still be a US citizen, because he was born of a US citizen.

It. Never. Made. Any. Sense. Unless, of course, you're a racist.

Then it made perfect sense.

If You EVER Were A Birther -- You Are A Racist, Period...

That would be my OP title.

It was racist claptrap from the beginning, because even if Obama was born in Kenya, he'd still be a US citizen, because he was born of a US citizen.

It. Never. Made. Any. Sense. Unless, of course, you're a racist.

Then it made perfect sense.

Says the narrow minded fool who can't imagine that anyone different than him might think differently than him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back