Dolphins players take a knee

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
NFL: Colin Kaepernick thanks Miami Dolphins duo for kneeling during anthem

Colin Kaepernick has thanked Miami Dolphins duo Kenny Stills and Albert Wilson after they kneeled during the US national anthem on Sunday.

It comes after Nike decided to use Kaepernick as the face of a new campaign.

Kaepernick was the first NFL player to kneel during the national anthem to highlight racial injustice.

It seems to be impossible to discuss this protest in a rational way on this board.Clearly there are deep issues here that should be addressed but the reaction of the President and his attack dogs have made this impossible.

I dont know how representative the racist posters on the "race relations" forum are of America as a whole but it looks like the civil rights movement drove the racism underground and that hatred still exists.

Why cant the US leave the hatred in the past ?

Colin Kaepernick has thanked Miami Dolphins duo Kenny Stills and Albert Wilson after they kneeled during the US national anthem on Sunday.

Kaepernick was the first NFL player to kneel during the national anthem to highlight racial injustice.

It seems to be impossible to discuss this protest in a rational way on this board.Clearly there are deep issues here that should be addressed but the reaction of the President and his attack dogs have made this impossible.

I dont know how representative the racist posters on the "race relations" forum are of America as a whole but it looks like the civil rights movement drove the racism underground and that hatred still exists.

What hate is that? The hate that allows a man of any color to become a millonaire by playing football?

They were the only two in the whole NFL who decided to kneel. I'd be glad to see all of them stop, tbh, not because I had anything against it, but because it riles up such anger and bullshit among those who don't like it.

It might be a good idea for the players who are politically active to promote their ideas in another way.

yes--the blacks keep hating/etc
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
yes, I agree...why can't they leave slavery in the past?

They were the only two in the whole NFL who decided to kneel. I'd be glad to see all of them stop, tbh, not because I had anything against it, but because it riles up such anger and bullshit among those who don't like it.

It might be a good idea for the players who are politically active to promote their ideas in another way.
I suppose they would say that it gets attention and you couldnt argue with that. What next is the real question. What is the plan ?

Hate crimes against blacks remain far more numerous than hate crimes against the far larger population of whites.

the share of racial/ethnic incidents is: anti-black, 52 percent; anti-white, 19 percent; anti-Hispanic, 11 percent; anti-other ethnicity, 8 percent; anti-multiple races, 3 percent; anti-Asian, 3 percent; anti-American Indian, 3 percent.

According to the FBI statistics, 66.4 percent of the 3,407 reported single-bias hate crimes that were racially motivated in 2013 targeted blacks.

Next time don't tell such a transparent lie, only other racists are stupid enough to believe it.

I suppose they would say that it gets attention and you couldnt argue with that. What next is the real question. What is the plan ?
No clue. With this administration, I don't think they're going to get a very sympathetic reception. Law and order types don't want to talk about root causes.

The private sector is going to have to pick this one up, I think, and focus on getting the neighborhoods functioning again. I don't see a lot more than that they can do at the moment.

No clue. With this administration, I don't think they're going to get a very sympathetic reception. Law and order types don't want to talk about root causes.

The private sector is going to have to pick this one up, I think, and focus on getting the neighborhoods functioning again. I don't see a lot more than that they can do at the moment.
Yes. I dont see things improvinng under trump. More likely they will deteriorate.
When I see people protest I always assume that there is something behind it, what is making them do this ?

I dont see any evidence of that in this instance.

What hate is that? The hate that allows a man of any color to become a millonaire by playing football?
You are deflecting. Why not treat the subject in an adult way ?

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

NFL, Oprah Winfrey, Dr. Nadine Burke Harris.jpg

Hello. On Sunday, March 11, 2018, during a 60 Minutes segment titled "Treating Trauma", when 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey asks Domestic Abuse victim-survivor Belinda Pittman-McGee if she believes the cycle of Poverty, Joblessness, Homelessness and Incarceration can be solved without first addressing the issue of 'Childhood Trauma'...Mrs. Pittman-McGee immediately replies, "No."

Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will active & retired members of the National Football League (NFL) join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)
___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

EYE-OPENING knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept applies to American and foreign born citizens of ALL backgrounds:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

police, parental, colin kaepernick, dr stacey patton NIKE.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter;
Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our National Epidemic of Child Abuse and Neglect*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Last edited:

Here is why the anthem protest is dumb
1) the police kill more than twice as many white suspects per year as black suspects per year
2) Blacks murder over than twice as many Whites per year as Whites murder Blacks per year
3) less than 1% of police shootings are unjustified
4) Kaepernick's real motivation for the protest was because he was angry about being demoted to backup quarterback

soooo the "racial injustice" seems ridiculous

Answer the question. What hate are you talking about?

Wolf!

While I myself identify as more of a sheep dog or a dark feathered murder of Crows--depending which side of the bed I get out of in the morning (hint: it's always the Right side), there's something to be praised in the snarl and snap of a good guard dog; just ask Cerberus and his old daddy, Typhon. Can't have random folks wandering into Hades, now can we?

See, guys like Kaepernick are wolves in pop culture clothing, and they're out to pick our young sheep from the heard by making them believe they want to leave its safety voluntarily. And that's bad mojo or juju or whatever; it's just no good, no how. Anti-patriotism is a virus, guys like Kaepernick are Typhoid Mary pirated copies. The NFL kneelers? Man, they're just tools whose dangerous naiveté has been weaponized for winning elections, and converting millions to the cult of anti-Americanism.

Answer the question. What hate are you talking about?
Black Fake History Being Institutionalized

This sort of thing.

It's very difficult to leave something "in the past" that was such an integral part of a countries culture for so long. Maybe in another
100 years things will genuinely change.

Last edited:

It's very difficult to leave something "in the past" that was a part a countries culture for so long. Maybe in another
100 years things will genuinely change.
I would not bank on it. Look at the state of Northern Ireland. Every year one half of the community celebrates a battle that took place in 1690 in whch they beat the other part of the community.
The hate seems to be fed constantly by people who havent evolved.

Obviously you are not aware that Jim Crow took effect immediately AFTER slavery ended, and lasted for 100 years.

And there are quite a few black citizens that are still living who experienced it, as well as white citizens who recall when it was in effect.

They should be riding the pine next game.

They should be riding the pine next game.
It doesnt seem to be your flag that they have the problem with.

Forum List

Back