Dolphins players take a knee

Hate crimes against blacks remain far more numerous than hate crimes against the far larger population of whites.
According to the FBI statistics, 66.4 percent of the 3,407 reported single-bias hate crimes that were racially motivated in 2013 targeted blacks.

140415-hate-crimes-by-race-2259_8f2eb71bfa345ac0669fad850cfd4b8d.fit-560w.jpg

Hate Crime in America, by the Numbers

Case closed, nothing left to say; you were just exposed as the village idiot!!!
thanks for proving my point
INCIDENTS ---not OFFENDERS !!!!!!
hahahah

my facts are who COMMITS the hate crimes
yours is not
So you are too stupid to know what an "offender" is....just go kick a rock and curse at your mother for passing her stupidity genes onto you.

It is my observation that the people who use the flag or the fallen to win an argument are generally the biggest shits on the planet.

No one is doing that.

D'uh.
You must have your eyes closed. That is all they are doing.

The argument is that they are showing disrespect to the FLag, the symbol of the nation.

Discussing that is not using the flag to win any argument.
No,they take it further and accuse these youngsters are disrespecting the armed forces. Its pretty standard chauvanism. I suggest that you read up on the subject.

It is a mistake of certain critics to limit their disrespect to just the armed forces, the kneelers are disrespecting the entire nation.

I understand your claim. Neither repeating it, nor suggesting that I read up on it, is a supporting argument, you fool.

It is my observation that the people who use the flag or the fallen to win an argument are generally the biggest shits on the planet.

No one is doing that.

D'uh.

The argument is that they are showing disrespect to the FLag, the symbol of the nation.

No,they take it further and accuse these youngsters are disrespecting the armed forces. Its pretty standard chauvanism. I suggest that you read up on the subject.

It is a mistake of certain critics to limit their disrespect to just the armed forces, the kneelers are disrespecting the entire nation.

I understand your claim. Neither repeating it, nor suggesting that I read up on it, is a supporting argument, you fool.
They aren't disrespecting anything, you ignorant idiot.

yes--the blacks keep hating/etc
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
yes, I agree...why can't they leave slavery in the past?
Hate crimes against blacks remain far more numerous than hate crimes against the far larger population of whites.

the share of racial/ethnic incidents is: anti-black, 52 percent; anti-white, 19 percent; anti-Hispanic, 11 percent; anti-other ethnicity, 8 percent; anti-multiple races, 3 percent; anti-Asian, 3 percent; anti-American Indian, 3 percent.

According to the FBI statistics, 66.4 percent of the 3,407 reported single-bias hate crimes that were racially motivated in 2013 targeted blacks.

Next time don't tell such a transparent lie, only other racists are stupid enough to believe it.
here it is--dumbass
now you look even more stupid
let's see if you have a 3rd grade education or better--by your reply
everyone will see your reply
here it is:

Offenders
...I give a lot of credit to Crepitus for being civil/logical/etc instead of your uncivil/illogical/WRONG reply
Calling you stupid would be punching down...lol.
From YOUR LINK:

By race, ethnicity, and age (Based on Table 9.)
Race

In 2016, race was reported for 5,770 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

• 46.3 percent were White.
  • 26.1 percent were Black or African American.
  • 7.7 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).
  • 0.8 percent (46 offenders) were Asian.
  • 0.8 percent (45 offenders) were American Indian or Alaska Native.
  • 0.1 percent (7 offenders) were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander.
  • 18.1 percent were unknown.
Reading is fundamental, dumb ass...lol.
you/blacks/libs are afraid of the truth
this is not the 4th grade forum
....you are a rookie/bootcamper/etc when it comes to debating
blacks 13% of the population--26% offenders
whites around 67%---46% offenders
....fact--blacks commit hate crimes at over twice the rate--it's right there---everyone who has a 4th grade education level or higher can do that math
-- you obviously can't do the simple math and/or are too racist to do so
..this is very simple math

...IM2 and other blacks are hurt by the truth that the greater percentage of the black population commit hate crimes/crimes than the white population
PER CAPITA monster

So now you are trying to reinterpret the FBI statistics...lol
Calling you stupid would be punching down, but in your case warranted.

That's not reinterpreting. He is citing them. What are you talking about?

the share of racial/ethnic incidents is: anti-black, 52 percent; anti-white, 19 percent; anti-Hispanic, 11 percent; anti-other ethnicity, 8 percent; anti-multiple races, 3 percent; anti-Asian, 3 percent; anti-American Indian, 3 percent.

Next time don't tell such a transparent lie, only other racists are stupid enough to believe it.
here it is--dumbass
here it is:

Offenders
...I give a lot of credit to Crepitus for being civil/logical/etc instead of your uncivil/illogical/WRONG reply
From YOUR LINK:

Race

In 2016, race was reported for 5,770 known hate crime offenders. Of these offenders:

• 7.7 percent were groups made up of individuals of various races (group of multiple races).
....fact--blacks commit hate crimes at over twice the rate--it's right there---everyone who has a 4th grade education level or higher can do that math

...IM2 and other blacks are hurt by the truth that the greater percentage of the black population commit hate crimes/crimes than the white population
PER CAPITA monster

When you take the FBI stats and attempt to draw a conclusion that the stats themselves don't support and weren't meant to support, that is the definition of "reinterpret."
What are you talking about, or are you also going to try to look at the stats and state the they say that Black people commit double the hate crimes against whites, although that is mentioned nowhere in the stats...smh.

No one is doing that.

D'uh.

It's an unity ritual that calls for standing to show unity and respect.

THe Kneelers do the exact opposite of what is done to show respect.

Their actions are exactly the opposite of what you would do to show respect.

The exact opposite of respect is disrespect.

YOu are the ignorant idiot here.

here it is--dumbass
here it is:

Offenders
From YOUR LINK:

Race

PER CAPITA monster

When you take the FBI stats and attempt to draw a conclusion that the stats themselves don't support and weren't meant to support, that is the definition of "reinterpret."
What are you talking about, or are you also going to try to look at the stats and state the they say that Black people commit double the hate crimes against whites, although that is mentioned nowhere in the stats...smh.

He drew no conclusions that were not completely supported by the numbers posted.

THis is about people like you, refusing to discuss real problems, and using false accusations of racism to stop discussion and to marginalize your enemies.

No you are the ignorant one, no ritual supersedes the U.S. Constitution and the Constitutional Right to free speech.
The Kneeling has nothing to do with the military or flag, you were simply stupid enough to swallow the right wing narrative and ignore what the players themselves explained to you, that's text book stupidity.

I have served in two branches of the Armed Forces and retired from Law Enforcement, I kneel and support those that do.
I listened to what the players have stated and not the lies that conservatives have attempted to highjack the narrative with.

From YOUR LINK:

Race

PER CAPITA monster

He drew no conclusions that were not completely supported by the numbers posted.

THis is about people like you, refusing to discuss real problems, and using false accusations of racism to stop discussion and to marginalize your enemies.
If you can't summon the brain power to understand what :reinterpret" means, try this little experiment out.

Go find any credible source on the entire internet that disputes the posts that I have put up that proves both he and you to be ignorant liars.

ke

PER CAPITA monster

If you can't summon the brain power to understand what :reinterpret" means, try this little experiment out.

Go find any credible source on the entire internet that disputes the posts that I have put up that proves both he and you to be ignorant liars.
take those stats to your teacher and she will help you understand them

ke

take those stats to your teacher and she will help you understand them
I can take the stats or your ignorant attempt to reinterpret them and we all will get to laugh at your stupidity.

here it is--dumbass
here it is:

Offenders
From YOUR LINK:

Race

PER CAPITA monster

13% - 26%
67% - 43%
it's that simple--palin and simple
facts
you make it worse and look less than a man for not accepting the truth

No you are the ignorant one, no ritual supersedes the U.S. Constitution and the Constitutional Right to free speech.

Strawman. That addresses nothing I said. The Kneelers have their right to kneel and make express their message. As their employers support them doing that on company time, I fully support their right to do so.

What part of that do you not understand?

The Kneeling has nothing to do with the military or flag, you were simply stupid enough to swallow the right wing narrative and ignore what the players themselves explained to you, that's text book stupidity.

They are kneeling during the National Anthem. Of course it has everything to do with the flag and the nation for which it stands for.

The players justifications for their blatant disrespect are known and unimportant.

We are judging them on the disrespect they show, in the process of making their statement.

And we consider them anti-American scum.

I have served in two branches of the Armed Forces and retired from Law Enforcement, I kneel and support those that do.
I listened to what the players have stated and not the lies that conservatives have attempted to highjack the narrative with.

WHat lies? They kneel during the Anthem. THAT IS TRUE.

That is their action, and we judge them accordingly.

YOur service does not change that one iota.

PER CAPITA monster

YOu are the one confused by the term, not I.

From YOUR LINK:

Race

PER CAPITA monster

13% - 26%
67% - 43%
facts
you make it worse and look less than a man for not accepting the truth

Much less than a man.

From YOUR LINK:

Race

PER CAPITA monster

13% - 26%
67% - 43%
facts
I see that you can't post a single document that makes your absurd interpretation...I wonder why; oh yeah, because it's garbage.

PER CAPITA monster

13% - 26%
67% - 43%
facts
I see that you can't post a single document that makes your absurd interpretation...I wonder why; oh yeah, because it's garbage.

Dude. YOu've lost.

Obviously you are, hence your failure to post any supporting documentation...why is that...lol.

13% - 26%
67% - 43%
facts

Dude. YOu've lost.
Still no post...dude your ignorance is not proof...where's your documentation???...lol.

Obviously you are, hence your failure to post any supporting documentation...why is that...lol.

The stats posted already do that. YOu seem to have not read them, before going off on your crazy town rant.

Forum List

Back