DOJ Invites 24 State AGs to Discuss Anti Trust Cases Against Google, Facebook

We'll be celebrated for centuries.

While your people are reviled and held up as a cautionary tale of the downfall of public education.
No one will celebrate your stupid ass. Trump won’t be able to do anything unless he repeals the 1st amendment. Though if he forces the rapist into the Supreme Court, maybe he’s thinking he won’t have to follow the Constitution anymore. He hates that thing.
You are, quite simply, an imbecile and the best example I've seen of how our public education system makes people stupid.
^ Bootlicker had no response, I see
That was my response. You are an imbecile.
Which is why few people respond to you anymore. You're on ignore for the most part. I just like to take you out and play with you once in a while.
Okay, inbred trash. Your traitor President will not succeed at killing free speech.

It's the scum on the left that is trying to kill free speech.....

No one will celebrate your stupid ass. Trump won’t be able to do anything unless he repeals the 1st amendment. Though if he forces the rapist into the Supreme Court, maybe he’s thinking he won’t have to follow the Constitution anymore. He hates that thing.
You are, quite simply, an imbecile and the best example I've seen of how our public education system makes people stupid.
Which is why few people respond to you anymore. You're on ignore for the most part. I just like to take you out and play with you once in a while.
Okay, inbred trash. Your traitor President will not succeed at killing free speech.

^ literally posted that in a thread about the right trying to kill free speech

^ literally posted that in a thread about the left trying to kill free speech

Fixed that for you.

The White House is reportedly planning to order an antitrust probe of tech companies

White House reportedly prepares order directing antitrust probe of tech companies amid accusations of political bias
  • The White House is reportedly working on a memorandum for President Donald Trump to sign that would direct government agencies to "thoroughly investigate" whether social media companies such as Google or Facebook have violated U.S. antitrust laws, Bloomberg reported Saturday.
  • Social media company leaders, including Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Twitter chief Jack Dorsey have denied that their platforms are politically biased.
The White House is reportedly working on a memorandum for President Donald Trump to sign that would direct government agencies to "thoroughly investigate" big tech companies like Google and Facebook, Bloomberg News reported on Saturday, who have fended off accusations of political bias against conservatives.

A draft of that executive order, seen by Bloomberg, is in its preliminary stages and hasn't yet been run past other government agencies, a White House official told the publication. It also does not mention any specific companies.

However, its current language would o direct federal agencies to give recommendations ways to "protect competition among online platforms and address online platform bias" within a month after being signed, according to the report.

Republican lawmakers and right-wing groups have long questioned whether social media giants like Twitter, Facebook and Google are guilty of an anti-conservative bias, and promoting Democratic or progressive political views.

Trump himself has levied those accusations repeatedly, which reached a crescendo when Twitter was hit by accusations of "shadow banning" right-leaning voices on its platform...

I'm glad to see Trump finally going after these companies. We need an internet bill of rights that extends free speech to the internet. I'd also like to see the creation of a private cause of action where anyone wrongfully censored by these companies can bring a lawsuit directly against these companies.

Maybe we should then bring the fairness doctrine back. Conservatives dominate talk radio and discriminate against liberal viewers. The fact is there is no right of free speech on the internet. Private companies have a right to conduct their business as they see fit. This is so typical of the fascist right. The fact is that there are no barriers to competing. All you need is a internet connection. You need to replace the American flag with the Nazi flag. That would be more appropriate.

You are comparing apples to oranges.

Talk Radio is driven by the Free Market and there is wide open competition,

libtards are unsuccessful here because they are full of Shit, thus they aren’t

entertaining to listen to…

facebook is basically a monopoly, they ban views they don’t agree with….

twitter is and does pretty much the same as facebook….

google guides your searches and twists the truth to fit their liberal agenda….

^ literally posted that in a thread about the right trying to kill free speech

BlackFag….

Show me some videos of young Right Wingers

trying to shut down a leftards speech at a college....

You libtards are all full of Shit....

Big brother statist getting the government to interfere with private businesses again. This is why I hate the Repubs as much as I hate the Dems.

Never let success go unpunished.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

They were warned at the first congressional hearings that they don’t want government to get involved, but they keep on censoring conservatives, so don’t say they weren’t warned it was coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, so since they were warned it is ok for the government to do unconstitutional actions just because some company was mean to you!

You are another one that needs to move to fucking Russia instead of trying to make this country like Russia

Is there anything you statist do not think the Govt is the answer for?

The White House is reportedly planning to order an antitrust probe of tech companies

White House reportedly prepares order directing antitrust probe of tech companies amid accusations of political bias
  • The White House is reportedly working on a memorandum for President Donald Trump to sign that would direct government agencies to "thoroughly investigate" whether social media companies such as Google or Facebook have violated U.S. antitrust laws, Bloomberg reported Saturday.
  • Social media company leaders, including Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg and Twitter chief Jack Dorsey have denied that their platforms are politically biased.
The White House is reportedly working on a memorandum for President Donald Trump to sign that would direct government agencies to "thoroughly investigate" big tech companies like Google and Facebook, Bloomberg News reported on Saturday, who have fended off accusations of political bias against conservatives.

A draft of that executive order, seen by Bloomberg, is in its preliminary stages and hasn't yet been run past other government agencies, a White House official told the publication. It also does not mention any specific companies.

However, its current language would o direct federal agencies to give recommendations ways to "protect competition among online platforms and address online platform bias" within a month after being signed, according to the report.

Republican lawmakers and right-wing groups have long questioned whether social media giants like Twitter, Facebook and Google are guilty of an anti-conservative bias, and promoting Democratic or progressive political views.

Trump himself has levied those accusations repeatedly, which reached a crescendo when Twitter was hit by accusations of "shadow banning" right-leaning voices on its platform...

I'm glad to see Trump finally going after these companies. We need an internet bill of rights that extends free speech to the internet. I'd also like to see the creation of a private cause of action where anyone wrongfully censored by these companies can bring a lawsuit directly against these companies.

Maybe we should then bring the fairness doctrine back. Conservatives dominate talk radio and discriminate against liberal viewers. The fact is there is no right of free speech on the internet. Private companies have a right to conduct their business as they see fit. This is so typical of the fascist right. The fact is that there are no barriers to competing. All you need is a internet connection. You need to replace the American flag with the Nazi flag. That would be more appropriate.

Another statist wanting to punish success.

It is a invasion of you fucks.

Nope. The statists seeking to punish success are those who believe Twitter has the right to shut down accounts because they post the truth...while denying the president the right to block those who threaten and attack him and his family.

Nope. The statists seeking to punish success are those who believe Twitter has the right to shut down accounts because they post the truth...while denying the president the right to block those who threaten and attack him and his family.

This is the problem with you statist, you do not understand the difference between private enterprise and the government.

Twitter can shutdown anyone that they wish since they are a private company, not unlike this site can choose what to block and not block.

Trump is the President of the United States and according to his Press Sec and his DOJ, his tweets are official government statements, that is why he is not allowed to block people.

You are comparing apples to oranges because you cannot grasp the different rules for the government as opposed to private businesses.

You big government, anti-capitalist liberals crack me up.:lmao:

Nope.
Government exists to protect us from small groups of very wealthy people seeking to overthrow our government via monopolies that control communication.

Which clause is that in the Constitution?

Hey Dumb Ass.....

Your Dip Shit retort had nothing to do with what I said...

Is it a reading comprehension problem or are you just stupid?

Hey Dumb Ass.....

You want the government to punish FB and Google for being too successful, that makes you a fucking statist.

Hey Dumb Ass.....

You want the government to punish FB and Google for being too successful, that makes you a fucking statist.

You Leftards are big corporation whores.

Hey Dumb Ass.....

Show me where I actually said that.....

You are a liar...

This is the problem with you statist, you do not understand the difference between private enterprise and the government.

Twitter can shutdown anyone that they wish since they are a private company, not unlike this site can choose what to block and not block.

Trump is the President of the United States and according to his Press Sec and his DOJ, his tweets are official government statements, that is why he is not allowed to block people.

You are comparing apples to oranges because you cannot grasp the different rules for the government as opposed to private businesses.
Just calling me a statist, no matter how many times you do it, doesn't make me one.

Breaking up gargantuan anti-American monopolies who seek to use their power to overthrow our government in favor of GLOBALISM isn't *statism*. Statism is trying to establish a global government.

Hey Dumb Ass.....

You are a liar...
A thoroughly documented anti-american liar.

Most posters have him on ignore.

Hey Dumb Ass.....

You are a liar...
A thoroughly documented anti-american liar.

Most posters have him on ignore.

Like all libtards he is full of Shit....

Forum List

Back