DOJ / Biden Ordered National Archive To Hide Biden Classified Scandal - Obstruction & Cover-UP

Right before the Counsel for the National Archives was supposed to testify before the House Oversight Committee rhey handed Comer a letter from the Department of Justice informing the Committee that the general counsel for the National Archives wasn't allowed to say anything about the Biden documents.

Still, the Committee held a 3+ hour interview with the Counsel for the National Archives. Most notably what was leatned was the massive double standard / existence of a 2-tiered justice system and how cases (based on partisanship) were / are handled significantly different.

ThIs was IMMEDIATELY OBVIOUS, not only by Biden's DOJ / US AG Garland ordering the National Archives Counsel NOT to cooperate with / answer any of the Oversight Committee's questions regarding any aspect of the Biden Classified Scandal...

'DOUBLE STANDARD' MEETS 'COVER-UP'

"If you go on the National Archives website, there's pages and pages of press releases and information about the FBI's raid into Mar-a-Lago and Donald Trump's possession of classified documents," Comer reminded Hannity, "but there's nothing on the website about Joe Biden.

There wasn't any press release or anything on the website about Joe Biden," the Oversight chairman noted of the disparate treatment of the two leaders.

"So we asked the general counsel, 'Why were there no press releases sent on Joe Biden once it was determined that he had classified documents in his possession?' Comer explained.

"The counsel said that he did do press releases, but he was ordered and told they couldn't be published." Well, how about that. Sounds even more cover-up-y than before.

"We did ask who gave him the order," Comer continued. "He said, 'I can't tell you that.'" How convenient.

As Comer noted, "there are only two people that could have given him those orders — and that's either the Department of Justice with [Attorney General] Merrick Garland or the White House with Joe Biden.
"

The Counsel for the National Archive made it clear GARLAND / THE DOJ ORDERED THE COUNSEL NOT TO ANSWER / TELL THE OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE ANYTHING ABOUT THE BIDEN CLASSIFIED SCANDAL.

Forget 'Double Standard' - This is clearly OBSTRUCTION committed by US AG Garland ... or whatever 'fall guy' he wants to throw under the proverbial bus.

It is clear that either Garland or Biden ORDERED tbe National Archive NOT TO PUBLLISH ANY ARTICLES ON BIDEN'S CLASSIFIED SCANDAL.

Again, forget 'Double Standard' - THIS IS A COVER-UP. Garland and / or Biden ... or both ... have been hiding news of Biden's classified scandal from the American people.

Garland has given more teason why he shpuld be fired / Impeached and possibly indicted.

That is standard procedure in this case since it is a matter being looked at by the special counsel. There is NO OBSTRUCTION.

As in the past, the enemy is the Democratic Party. But far too many refuse to do actual battle with them.

Too many seem to feel being genteel is how to fight them, thus we keep losing.

Too many McClellan's.

The enemy of this country are the NAZI REPUBLICANS.

I suspect you are way more Trump-obsessed than me, hence your Biden obsession.

You morons still haven't figured out just because I point out Democrats' hypocrisy, Hillary Hoaxes, failed coup attempts, criminal Impeachments, corruption, crime, treason, 'For Ukraine' Ponzi schemes, violations of both Constitution and law, and Stalli ist / Maoist 3rd world banana republic 2-tiered injustice system doesn't mean I support Trump.

:itsok:

You morons still haven't figured out just because I point out Democrats' hypocrisy, Hillary Hoaxes, failed coup attempts, criminal Impeachments, corruption, crime, treason, 'For Ukraine' Ponzi schemes, violations of both Constitution and law, and Stalli ist / Maoist 3rd world banana republic 2-tiered injustice system doesn't mean I support Trump.

So you don't support Trump, you just echo him? Sounds like a distinction without a difference.

So you don't support Trump, you just echo him?

Wrong again, lying leftist douchebag troll...

1687209003606.png

...another swing and a miss.

Failing.

How can a rational person point all that out, and not support President Trump?

The righties are wanking again...

They get fed a story with no actual evidence, just shit they want to believe..

This thread is a load of shit.

I can't tell you who told me that...
You think the story is made up bullshit, right? Well, let me ask you an honest question....

What if it's all true? And what if it's worse than the information we know? What if it's true that Biden is selling out this nation for real?

You think the story is made up bullshit, right? Well, let me ask you an honest question....

What if it's all true? And what if it's worse than the information we know? What if it's true that Biden is selling out this nation for real?

It's happening.

A self-appointed judge of others, how right-wing of you.

Again, ONLY when you make false accusations against ME. Somehow you keep demonstrating you are too stupid to get that point.

We're done here. You're dismissed.

I guess you get to decide they are false.

Yeah, when it comes down to who knows more about me, me or some immature lying leftist dickhead troll, I definitely am the better judge.

Again, retard, you are dismissed.

Forum List

Back