Dogs Set Onto Norfolk State Student, London Colvin for Refusing to Assist Police Officers

Norfolk Police Chief Force against NSU student was unreasonable

WOOOHOO!!!! YOU FINALLY DID IT FINALLY FOUND A REAL LIVE CASE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE!!!

The Norfolk Police chief reviewed it and determined the force was excessive. Discipline of the officer is pending.

Congrats. You found one finally!!! You should celebrate!!! So much for that supposed blue wall of silence. When a cop is wrong...legitimately wrong...that department will almost always toss his ass to the curb.

No, they don't and normally they won't. Move along, Bucs90, nothing to see here.

You know whats funny, Bucs only reasoning on why this is a legit case of police abuse is solely based on the police chiefs opinion that it was unreasonable.

Before the Chief said anything Bucs was under the impression that something was up like the girl might've possibly deserved it

No...just wanted to hear more facts and information. I did. And I agree with the chief.

Intelligence. Try it sometime.

WOOOHOO!!!! YOU FINALLY DID IT FINALLY FOUND A REAL LIVE CASE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE!!!

The Norfolk Police chief reviewed it and determined the force was excessive. Discipline of the officer is pending.

Congrats. You found one finally!!! You should celebrate!!! So much for that supposed blue wall of silence. When a cop is wrong...legitimately wrong...that department will almost always toss his ass to the curb.

No, they don't and normally they won't. Move along, Bucs90, nothing to see here.

You know whats funny, Bucs only reasoning on why this is a legit case of police abuse is solely based on the police chiefs opinion that it was unreasonable.

Before the Chief said anything Bucs was under the impression that something was up like the girl might've possibly deserved it

No...just wanted to hear more facts and information. I did. And I agree with the chief.

Yeah and the only fact you heard was the Chief telling you that this was wrong. Then suddenly all the facts are in and your mind is made up

People like Buc always believe the cops without question. He is under the assumption all of them are a mix of Captain America and Mother Theresa.

Yeah and the only fact you heard was the Chief telling you that this was wrong. Then suddenly all the facts are in and your mind is made up
Exactly. There were no other facts posted.

Youre a monkey. Why would I be worried? I thought you claimed you were a cop? You must have been a retarded one to think I threatened anyone. The reason there will be no cops coming to me is because they definitely dont want to deal with my attorney.

I was. And you did make a threat. Hope you do have a good attorney...because I just got a response from my email asking for more information. They're interested.....good luck.
Yeah I bet you got a response. They probably told you stop fucking bugging them with bull shit..
laugh.gif

Good luck.
Thanks. I'm really frightened.
laugh.gif
If they actually contact you, just point to the racist posts...the investigation will turn to him and the hate squad who has found refuge on USMB. Old racist Bucs might be doing us a favor...getting the FBI to investigate the hate mongers, subversives, and racists who want to start a race war because Obama breathes the white man's oxygen.
They wont contact me unless they are bored. If they do my attorney will give them some excitement. They wont be discussing anything with me.

The charges against the victim will not be dropped. Local NBC is reporting that the victim was tackled and handcuffed because she refused to cooperate. The Chief of Police has issued a 6 page apology.

I was. And you did make a threat. Hope you do have a good attorney...because I just got a response from my email asking for more information. They're interested.....good luck.
Yeah I bet you got a response. They probably told you stop fucking bugging them with bull shit..
laugh.gif

Good luck.
laugh.gif
If they actually contact you, just point to the racist posts...the investigation will turn to him and the hate squad who has found refuge on USMB. Old racist Bucs might be doing us a favor...getting the FBI to investigate the hate mongers, subversives, and racists who want to start a race war because Obama breathes the white man's oxygen.
They wont contact me unless they are bored. If they do my attorney will give them some excitment.
If they do contact you, let us know. This is nothing more than a tactic from the hate group on USMB to attack any black person who dares to disagree with them.

laugh.gif

Good luck.
laugh.gif
They wont contact me unless they are bored. If they do my attorney will give them some excitment.
If they do contact you, let us know. This is nothing more than a tactic from the hate group on USMB to attack any black person who dares to disagree with them.
They wont but if they do I will definitely let you know.

The charges against the victim will not be dropped. Local NBC is reporting that the victim was tackled and handcuffed because she refused to cooperate. The Chief of Police has issued a 6 page apology.
How did she refuse to cooperate? She isnt obligated to talk to them.
They did not go into details...they simply say that she refused to answer any questions and then she was tackled and attacked by the dog.

Yeah but look how you started:

Hmmm. So cops asked her about an off campus fight. She says "I dont know anything about it". The cops then release the hounds on her.

Why do I feel like this isnt the whole story....

The way you always do....

Well...it wasnt. She became disorderly in public. Was arrested. ..and resisted arrest (go figure...as usual).

But then...the cops went wrong and let the dog go. Unacceptable and they must pay the penalty.
Wonder what the penalty will be? Verbal reprimand? Bet it isn't anywhere near what a civilian would get for that kind of assault.

Hmmm. So cops asked her about an off campus fight. She says "I dont know anything about it". The cops then release the hounds on her.

Well...it wasnt. She became disorderly in public. Was arrested. ..and resisted arrest (go figure...as usual).

But then...the cops went wrong and let the dog go. Unacceptable and they must pay the penalty.
Wonder what the penalty will be? Verbal reprimand? Bet it isn't anywhere near what a civilian would get for that kind of assault.
Just think of he charges if the young lady would have taken a swing at the dog while it was attacking her.

Just think of he charges if the young lady would have taken a swing at the dog while it was attacking her.

Assault. Just like the cop will get if he unlawfully released that dog on her.

The best case for the police is that she walked away when ordered to remain. She was "loud", and I imagine she used some language that may have irked the police, causing them act unwisely.

We will see.

The best case for the police is that she walked away when ordered to remain. She was "loud", and I imagine she used some language that may have irked the police, causing them act unwisely.

We will see.
The NPD is already back tracking and assuming responsibility. In the end...these charges will be dropped, the officer will be reprimanded and life will go on. The Norfolk Police Department is handling this right, although the cop did not handle it right.

They already charged her with resisting. I bet it was because she didn't stay still while the dog ate her leg

They already charged her with resisting. I bet it was because she didn't stay still while the dog ate her leg
True...but in the end...all of the charges will be dropped.

Forum List

Back