Dogs Set Onto Norfolk State Student, London Colvin for Refusing to Assist Police Officers

A fight at a gathering of young blacks? I don't believe it for a second.
A racist on USMB...no, who would of thought.
You deny a disproportionate propensity of blacks to violence? You must be racist. Objective people recognize reality and don't obfuscate.
Objective people don't confuse the issue with hate and nonsense. What is the significance of your screen name? I called you a typical USMB racist because that is what you are...doesn't matter if blacks were fighting or not.

Racist pussy.

You deny a disproportionate propensity of blacks to violence? You must be racist. Objective people recognize reality and don't obfuscate.
Objective people don't confuse the issue with hate and nonsense. What is the significance of your screen name? I called you a typical USMB racist because that is what you are...doesn't matter if blacks were fighting or not.

Racist pussy.
Speak for yourself, bigot. I made a sarcastic observation based in the empirical and you can't handle it because it doesn't jibe with your biased racist mindset. So you do exactly what Sarah Palin mentioned the other day about lefties; you point the finger out when it should be pointed directly at your own racist, denialist self.

Racist pussy.
Speak for yourself, bigot. I made a sarcastic observation based in the empirical and you can't handle it because it doesn't jibe with your biased racist mindset. So you do exactly what Sarah Palin mentioned the other day about lefties; you point the finger out when it should be pointed directly at your own racist, denialist self.
What is the significance of your screen name and avatar?

Of course, you are a Sarah Palin worshiper...so we already know you are an idiot. We already know you are a racist by your previous posts on this forum. So why do you deny it?

Racist pussy.

Of course, you are a Sarah Palin worshiper...so we already know you are an idiot. We already know you are a racist by your previous posts on this forum. So why do you deny it?
Again, you draw racist conclusions based on your own institutional conditioning. Agreeing with legitimate points made by Palin doesn't make me a worshiper. It means I can be objective and analyze meaning.
As for "we know you're a racist", who is 'we' and do they know you presumptuously and arrogantly speak for them? As for my avatar, it's very clear. We have an unqualified dope as president. And what do you think is the significance of my screen name? I think it is very clear in its sarcasm. Making fun of institutional racists who bastardize traditional names in the name of identifying by blackness. That kind of race self-identification is the ultimate in segregationist bigotry.

Racist pussy.

Again, you draw racist conclusions based on your own institutional conditioning. Agreeing with legitimate points made by Palin doesn't make me a worshiper. It means I can be objective and analyze meaning.
As for "we know you're a racist", who is 'we' and do they know you presumptuously and arrogantly speak for them? As for my avatar, it's very clear. We have an unqualified dope as president. And what do you think is the significance of my screen name? I think it is very clear in its sarcasm. Making fun of institutional racists who bastardize traditional names in the name of identifying by blackness. That kind of race self-identification is the ultimate in segregationist bigotry.
I didn't read your post...you are a racist pussy. Period. Save your nonsense for your meetings...if you are not too busy on your knees, sucking off your grand wizard.

Racist pussy.

I didn't read your post...you are a racist pussy. Period. Save your nonsense for your meetings...if you are not too busy on your knees, sucking off your grand wizard.
That's the pointless, typical lefty non-response I anticipated.

Racist pussy.

I am not a lefty...but you are a pussy racist.

That's what you're supposed to say when analysis can't work for you.

That's what you're supposed to say when analysis can't work for you.
What are we analyzing...all of your hate and racism confused the issue. Why don't you go to a meeting, get your talking points straight...then come back and talk to me....as for now, you are a rambling racist pussy without a point. And I stress PUSSY.

Hopefully a bullet finds the brains of each of the officers involved.

Ive just reported your threat to the FBI field office. Hope you get charged like several others have.
Thats like the second time you've reported me. Do they give you a "atta boy" or do they send you money?

Nope. Just doing my civic duty to report threats. People like you belong locked in a cage. This is your second one. Local FBI may take a harder look now.
Yeah I'm shaking in my boots! :laugh:

Youre a dumbass. You belonged locked in an asylum with the other retards that think cops are saints.

Nah you wouldnt be worried. Your a subhuman animal. Which is why I hope they lock you up like they did the other people making threats to cops online. May take a while..but they'll get around to ya. Lots of idiots to get to out there.
They didn't threaten anyone you Leftytoon idiot.

Oh and back to the story...They wanted to ask her questions, she refused then they jumped on her.

For what? Refusing to answer questions about an incident she wasnt involved in?

Then charged her with resisting arrest. What arrest?

Forum List

Back