Dogs Set Onto Norfolk State Student, London Colvin for Refusing to Assist Police Officers

I live in the Hampton Roads area - not too far from where the incident took place. The Chief of Police has already apologized for the incident and said the force was unwarranted. The student admitted that she was not cooperative and upset. She had no complaints about being tackled and handcuffed...her issue is they letting the dog attack her.

Yep. She earned the arrest. But the dog was way beyond excessive and the cop must be held accountable.

Hopefully a bullet finds the brains of each of the officers involved.

Ive just reported your threat to the FBI field office. Hope you get charged like several others have.
Thats like the second time you've reported me. Do they give you a "atta boy" or do they send you money?

Nope. Just doing my civic duty to report threats. People like you belong locked in a cage. This is your second one. Local FBI may take a harder look now.
Yeah I'm shaking in my boots! :laugh:

Youre a dumbass. You belonged locked in an asylum with the other retards that think cops are saints.

Nah you wouldnt be worried. Your a subhuman animal. Which is why I hope they lock you up like they did the other people making threats to cops online. May take a while..but they'll get around to ya. Lots of idiots to get to out there.
If anyone needs to be reported to the FBI...it is your racist ass. If I thought you were still a cop, I would report you to the appropriate police force. I have thought about doing that anyway, retired or not. Obviously you represent a culture of hate in the police and it should be investigated. It wouldn't surprise me if there are some cases of abuse...maybe even murder...that you were involved in but went no where because you were a white cop. Now we know that you are a racist buffoon...those cases probably need to be re-opened.

Ive just reported your threat to the FBI field office. Hope you get charged like several others have.
Thats like the second time you've reported me. Do they give you a "atta boy" or do they send you money?

Nope. Just doing my civic duty to report threats. People like you belong locked in a cage. This is your second one. Local FBI may take a harder look now.

Youre a dumbass. You belonged locked in an asylum with the other retards that think cops are saints.

Nah you wouldnt be worried. Your a subhuman animal. Which is why I hope they lock you up like they did the other people making threats to cops online. May take a while..but they'll get around to ya. Lots of idiots to get to out there.
Youre a monkey. Why would I be worried? I thought you claimed you were a cop? You must have been a retarded one to think I threatened anyone. The reason there will be no cops coming to me is because they definitely dont want to deal with my attorney.

I was. And you did make a threat. Hope you do have a good attorney...because I just got a response from my email asking for more information. They're interested.....good luck.

Norfolk Police Chief Force against NSU student was unreasonable

WOOOHOO!!!! YOU FINALLY DID IT FINALLY FOUND A REAL LIVE CASE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE!!!

The Norfolk Police chief reviewed it and determined the force was excessive. Discipline of the officer is pending.

Congrats. You found one finally!!! You should celebrate!!! So much for that supposed blue wall of silence. When a cop is wrong...legitimately wrong...that department will almost always toss his ass to the curb.

No, they don't and normally they won't. Move along, Bucs90, nothing to see here.

I live in the Hampton Roads area - not too far from where the incident took place. The Chief of Police has already apologized for the incident and said the force was unwarranted. The student admitted that she was not cooperative and upset. She had no complaints about being tackled and handcuffed...her issue is they letting the dog attack her.

Yep. She earned the arrest. But the dog was way beyond excessive and the cop must be held accountable.
I don't know if she earned the arrest. If you mean by being black and questioning a cop...then yeah...she was arrested for being black. She was a VICTIM...she was struck in the face during the altercation, and the police chose to abuse her.

No one is making threats other than you. You have been reported, Bucs90, for false reporting..

Youre a monkey. Why would I be worried? I thought you claimed you were a cop? You must have been a retarded one to think I threatened anyone. The reason there will be no cops coming to me is because they definitely dont want to deal with my attorney.

I was. And you did make a threat. Hope you do have a good attorney...because I just got a response from my email asking for more information. They're interested.....good luck.
Yeah I bet you got a response. They probably told you stop fucking bugging them with bull shit..
laugh.gif

I don't know if she earned the arrest. If you mean by being black and questioning a cop...then yeah...she was arrested for being black. She was a VICTIM...she was struck in the face during the altercation, and the police chose to abuse her.
Did she hit them or did she just get loud?

Yeah I bet you got a response. They probably told you stop fucking bugging them with bull shit..
laugh.gif

Good luck.

Did she hit them or did she just get loud?
She just got loud...she did not hit them and there are no reputable reports that say so thus far. And if she did, she certainly would have been charged with resisting arrest, assault on an officer and more!

Resisting arrest seems to be the new "feared for my life" that warrants everything from shooting, choking to death and now dog bites.

laugh.gif

Good luck.
Thanks. I'm really frightened.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Good luck.
Thanks. I'm really frightened.
laugh.gif
If they actually contact you, just point to the racist posts...the investigation will turn to him and the hate squad who has found refuge on USMB. Old racist Bucs might be doing us a favor...getting the FBI to investigate the hate mongers, subversives, and racists who want to start a race war because Obama breathes the white man's oxygen.

Resisting arrest seems to be the new "feared for my life" that warrants everything from shooting, choking to death and now dog bites.

No it doesnt warrant that....hence the chief saying...um...that it didnt warrant that and the officer is screwed.

Damn you people are stoo-stoo-stoopid!

Norfolk Police Chief Force against NSU student was unreasonable

WOOOHOO!!!! YOU FINALLY DID IT FINALLY FOUND A REAL LIVE CASE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE!!!

The Norfolk Police chief reviewed it and determined the force was excessive. Discipline of the officer is pending.

Congrats. You found one finally!!! You should celebrate!!! So much for that supposed blue wall of silence. When a cop is wrong...legitimately wrong...that department will almost always toss his ass to the curb.

No, they don't and normally they won't. Move along, Bucs90, nothing to see here.

You know whats funny, Bucs only reasoning on why this is a legit case of police abuse is solely based on the police chiefs opinion that it was unreasonable.

Before the Chief said anything Bucs was under the impression that something was up like the girl might've possibly deserved it

Forum List

Back