Doesn't Nikki Haley see what the liberals are doing to de-rail Trump-Doesn't she CARE?

Give them rope. They will do it to Biden. And you will hate it.

Biden has charged down hill since he was installed president. He has been defended daily by Democrats. I mean they really defend his crimes.
The “crimes” yall haven’t been able to bring even one court case for?! Give me a break

Don't listen to what she says watch what she does after she loses in her home state... I think after that the money will dry up fast and she will step down and endorse Trump...
Unless she is corrupt like you say or dumber than a bird brain...
well, i didn't call her Corrupt, exactly... although you wonder

Did you know she had a plan, probably still does if elected, to make anonymity on the internet impossible? Everyone would have to register to use the internet.

OMG

so much for the 1st Amendment

Exactly .... and at this point in time Haley is totally irrational as well!
I doubt she believes she can win. If she does, that is indeed irrational

I think she just thinks that Trump will get busted by something or other

and everyone will choose her

NOT

I would choose DeSantis

The “crimes” yall haven’t been able to bring even one court case for?! Give me a break
Look, you managed to move at a snails pace against Trump. We are working to convict Biden.

I doubt she believes she can win. If she does, that is indeed irrational

I think she just thinks that Trump will get busted by something or other

and everyone will choose her

NOT

I would choose DeSantis
I admit donating to Haley one time. I wish DeSantis was still running.

1708466645954.png

well, i didn't call her Corrupt, exactly... although you wonder

Did you know she had a plan, probably still does if elected, to make anonymity on the internet impossible? Everyone would have to register to use the internet.

OMG

so much for the 1st Amendment
She lost me for good when she said we should bring all of the Palestinian refugees over here....

Yall accuse the left all the time every day. Difference is you don’t have evidence of law breaking so you can’t bring anything to court. If Trump didn’t break the law then there wouldn’t be all these court cases. It’s pretty simple. Own some responsibility here
Everyone knows democrats are held to a different standard. Biden got a pass because he's mentally unfit to stand trial. Hillary also got a pass.

2 tier justice system

Democrats = WEF

She still has people who like her... if she continues much longer she will lose them too....

Yall accuse the left all the time every day. Difference is you don’t have evidence of law breaking so you can’t bring anything to court. If Trump didn’t break the law then there wouldn’t be all these court cases. It’s pretty simple. Own some responsibility here
Will you please do us all the honor of waiting for all of the court cases and appeals to conclude?

This video is probably mostly about undecided voters, but in the first part, it shows Haley going on and on about how Trump's campaign is interrupted by his court cases, so I guess he can't lead America because of that

So far, I don't see any accusations thrown on the real culprits here, the liberals trying to gain power in DC

but I will continue to watch :rolleyes:

I like the way that guy talks about accountability for $$ being sent to Ukraine, and how Ingraham makes the point that Trump asked for a (measly) 6 billion for the Wall, and was denied that amount, but we have given (if I recall this correctly) 160 billion to Ukraine for THEIR damn border
Haley wants to be President. Don't expect a lot of ethics from those who are already arrogant enough to want to be President when it comes to campaign rhetoric. Yeah I get frustrated with what Haley says at times and I get frustrated with what Trump says sometimes. I wish very much both would choose their words or point more carefully.

In the end, I believe Trump to have the most experience, skill set, instincts, and the best vision for the country and if he is the candidate, he'll have my vote. If the left is able to take him out and I don't rule that out as a possibility as so far it has demonstrated no ethics other than evil and pathetic ones, and Haley heads the Republican ticket she'll have my vote. Whoever is on the Republican ballot for President will have my vote for whomever it is will need to keep our side somewhat happy and will at least oppose most of what the Marxists want to do. The others will not care of those on our side curl up and die.

Look, you managed to move at a snails pace against Trump. We are working to convict Biden.
Working? It’s been years. You claim he committed crimes. So show the evidence. If you’re still working then it means you don’t have evidence and are talking out of your asses

Haley wants to be President. Don't expect a lot of ethics from those who are already arrogant enough to want to be President when it comes to campaign rhetoric. Yeah I get frustrated with what Haley says at times and I get frustrated with what Trump says sometimes. I wish very much both would choose their words or point more carefully.

In the end, I believe Trump to have the most experience, skill set, instincts, and the best vision for the country and if he is the candidate, he'll have my vote. If the left is able to take him out and I don't rule that out as a possibility as so far it has demonstrated no ethics other than evil and pathetic ones, and Haley heads the Republican ticket she'll have my vote. Whoever is on the Republican ballot for President will have my vote for whomever it is will need to keep our side somewhat happy and will at least oppose most of what the Marxists want to do. The others will not care of those on our side curl up and die.
Yes, I am of the same mind. Trump's mouth causes him huge problems. But we do not elect them over that, we elect them to manage a Government called the USA. Trump has proven to be good for America. I really like Haley a lot. Too bad she has to run against Trump. He is not known to be kind to any opponent of his.

Working? It’s been years. You claim he committed crimes. So show the evidence. If you’re still working then it means you don’t have evidence and are talking out of your asses
By the way, after years of dry humping your legs, you do not have Trump in prison. And you have tried and tried.

Forum List

Back