Does Trump FULLY realize that he's under criminal investigation?

I'll let others also laugh at your stupidity......LOL
How come we the People did not Know this at the Time we were Voting on November 2016....How come INSTEAD a week before the Election we got some "non News" about E Mails on Anthony Weiner's Cell Phone ? Just Exactly "What The Fuck Is This ?"

Comey: FBI launched Trump-Russia probe in July - POLITICO

View attachment 117728

So when you are done sucking Putin's Dick and Being Stalin's Bitch, and this all blows up in your face, and it will, are you going to apologize to President Trump, and Obama's Chief of National Intelligence Clapper who said there was Zero Evidence of Russian Collusion with President Trump?

I will even do you one better. If Trump doesn't get impeached over this like you hope, you leave the forum forever. If he does get impeached, I'll leave.

DEAL?

Hillary-Clinto-Quid-Pro-Dough.jpg

clinton-uranium.jpg

clintonUranium-360x200.jpg

images

cash_flowed_to_clinton_foundation_as_russians_pressed_for_control_of_uranium_company_1.png

Last edited:
Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya and raised in Hawaii and Indonesia

No, moron, that was a publsiher's PR person who wrote the Kenyan birth, NOT Obama.......Look it up ;earn something and stop being the idiot that you surely are...

Obama's Brother said Obama was born in Kenya. I mean he should know, or is he calling his Own Mother a Liar?

t despite the fact that there was more evidence of a crime there.......

Did you wipe and flush after THAT "conclusion"......??? LOL

No. I used my brain. You see it's fairly self evident that finding classified emails on the unauthorized computer of a pervert is more evidence of a crime than no evidence of anything.

Not exactly rocket science

The Left is just fucking delusional. There's no other explanation

I agree. Its mindboggling that though they clearly testified that there is no evidence of collusion after 9 months we have people yelling how there may be collusion and trump is going down.

You had 17 Intelligence Agencies look at this. Now let me repeat....we have 17 Intelligence Agencies. Every phucking one is under surveillance.....
But all of them looked at this, and Clapper, Head of National Intelligence said The DNC, and all their Drones and Internet Trolls are LIARS!

No Collusion.

And this statement was made on March 5th and was the result of the combined intelligence of 17 agencies over a 9 month period and includes illegal wire taps, that The Intelligence Community denies happened.

Obama’s Intelligence Chief Says ‘No Evidence’ of Trump-Russian Collusion; Media Focus on Wiretap Denial

I'll tell you what we do have though....The Democrat Party trying to sow more dissension and division and mistrust in this country that Kruschev's Soviet Union could ever hope to.

The Cold War isn't over. The Democrat Party Brought it here to Fundamentally Change America in to the USSA

There is America's real enemy. The only reason they are doing this is to destablize our government. Imagine that, The United States worst enemy is The Democrat Party.

Why is the Democrat Party even bothering with this?
Because they are pissed they couldn't finish the job of selling out our freedoms and forcing us in to tyrannical globalist rule.

Last edited:
Actually we learned that these has been an investigation for 9 months that has produced zero evidence of collusion.
9 months? No time at all. Watergate break-in, 6/17/72. Nixon resigns, 8/9/74. Almost 26 months. There's plenty of time for this administration to implode as the lies build up and critical mass is achieved.

9 months? No time at all. Watergate break-in, 6/17/72. Nixon resigns, 8/9/74. Almost 26 months. There's plenty of time for this administration to implode as the lies build up and critical mass is achieved.

Trumpster's tweets have consequences....He pissed off:

The U,S. intelligence communities
The legitimate media outlets
Foreign allies governments

....and the orange clown will now pay the price....

is more evidence of a crime than no evidence of anything.

........Gee, then, Flynn's firing and Session's recusal was a TRAVESTY to morons like you????.......LOL
Neither committed Crimes. In fact Illegal Surveillance of Flynn and Sessions Exonerated Them.

Clapper The Head of our National Intelligence said you are Stalin's Bitch a Paid Shill and Troll, and a Liar and there was No Collusion.
Why do you come here and lie here every day and spam the forum with the same negative messaging every day?

Why haven't you offered one solution to America's challenges?

The ball is in your court, Troll.

6emdSp2hq8xcNiUi0I-s0mQQ0spyMlga4aMsgsHau7E4ISppdms3zyrQRQizp7ypW_Abyf-0SxU6M1cHVa1185GiJZdhf6mi6MevX9sPQCJmeago1346KVEwSEQmdMObM2czoC7SDmlGr660Z6VYCmBTxVhoH4_FUQlBN7k=s0-d-e1-ft
conway-tweet-small_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFOgdDOZBSSpUpWf9Rnp5s2AQ-GUH_N_Muve-_1yetwM.png

FBI Director James Comey, left, and Michael Rogers, director of the National Security Agency, at Monday's hearing. (Drew Angerer / Getty Images)

Last edited:
C4gudSpWEAAFXRI.jpg

Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up
Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up Lock Him Up

A wiretap of the Russians proves Trump tower was wiretaped? As they say, are you on drugs? It proves the russian ambassador was the subject, and the one being listened to. Unmasking Flynn proves he wasn't the subject.
You have no idea who was being wiretapped because that information has never been released. One thing we do know is that whoever leaked the information to the press broke the law and belongs in prison.

More deflection! Hard to believe Republicans will overlook/deny Russian intervention in our electoral process; who would have THUNK it? :9: :argue: :blahblah:

When you have some actual evidence, perhaps rational people will pay attention. Until then, only the kooks are bleating about it.

Yeah, we have to wait for the evidence to be on display after the FBI finishes their investigation! Heaven knows it's been going on since last July so of course in your mind "they got nothing!" Keep dreamin'! :420: :9: :bang3: :blahblah:

Tell us what they have then, douche bag.

More than they had on Hillary, her emails, and some kind of guilt trip over Benghazi loser! :anj_stfu: :argue: :9:

Forum List

Back