Tolerant righties attack disabled reporter .

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
The reporter has epilepsy . And the nerve to be a trump critic .

So a right wing coward sent him a seizure inducting gif which activated an epileptic fit .

But but , it's the left wing that's not tolerant !!

Man charged in case of seizure-causing tweet sent to reporter

The complaint was filed in December by Kurt Eichenwald, a Newsweek reporter who has epilepsy and was sent a strobe image to his Twitter account on Dec. 15 intended to trigger a seizure. Included with the image was the message: "You deserve a seizure for your posts."

So a right wing coward sent him a seizure inducting gif which activated an epileptic fit .

both sides act like assholes timmy.....yea i know i was shocked too....

True. But the righties here search the web on a daily basis to smear progressives.
and lefties here dont do the same thing?....

Seriously you can't even write the title without lying?

If this guy is guilty, He should be locked up. That's the difference between the left and the right. We wont excuse his behavior

True. But the righties here search the web on a daily basis to smear progressives.

On what planet does forcing someone into siezures constitute a smear?

Seriously you can't even write the title without lying?

If this guy is guilty, He should be locked up. That's the difference between the left and the right. We wont excuse his behavior

I got the idea from the left bashing treads here.

On what planet does forcing someone into siezures constitute a smear?

I'm talking about the threads posted in the forum .

The tolerant left..........not

You know, I'd be less concerned about this being a political issue, and am more concerned that someone has figured out how to weaponize Twitter.

I know that there are certain video games that cause headaches. One of them is Doom for me. I bought the game when it first came out and had to quit playing it because I would get headaches after 30 min or so.

And the really sad thing is that people are talking about this as a political issue rather than worrying that some psycho might start targeting people with epilepsy.

This could lead to "serial siezure" type of criminal.

Obviously this idiot can have a siezure anywhere. Happened on live TV as a matter of fact.

The complaint was filed in December by Kurt Eichenwald, a Newsweek reporter who has epilepsy and was sent a strobe image to his Twitter account on Dec. 15 intended to trigger a seizure. Included with the image was the message: "You deserve a seizure for your posts."

Check out what happened at Middlebury College recently dimbulb.

Forum List

Back