What will Lefties loon-out about next?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Electoral system, tax returns, Russia, Hussein Care, travel bans...blah,blah,blah
When these ships sail...what's next on the agenda for whack-jobs?

More War. Trump sent B-52's to South Korea. He has Spec Ops training to take out Kim the Pot Bellied Pig. He put more Sec Ops in Syria. Israel is bombing Syria. In short the shit is going to hit the fan EVERYWHERE.

Electoral system, tax returns, Russia, Hussein Care, travel bans...blah,blah,blah
We are not done with those issues

What we're witnessing is the death spiral of the Democratic Party.

They know it's over for them. :)

What we're witnessing is the death spiral of the Democratic Party. :)

They know it's over for them.

We are witnessing the death spiral of our electoral system.

I don't think so, in spite of the dishonesty there's no better way to do it than our electoral system. Could stand to be automated to ensure every legitimate voter gets to vote ONCE, and illegal voters don't. Including the dead ones.

Pretty much depends on what this week's lie is from the drama queen prez.

He's due for a new one, right about now.

I'm an independent voter who lost all respect for the democrat party. I know many others who feel the same way.

Democrats will lose more seats in '18.

The only way they can kill that is with a Constitutional amendment. Not a chance.

The Constitution began to die with the FISA Law in 1978. The Patriot Act killed what was left of it. There is no more 4th Amendment protections and without that the rest is dead to.

Pretty much depends on what this week's lie is from the drama queen prez.

He's due for a new one, right about now.
What lie would that be? So far today we learned Trump was wiretapped, they have nothing tying him to Russia, the dems are desperate for anything to make this lie they put out there stop and the real issues aren't going to get addressed in any serious way until Comey is gone.

We also learned the democrats don't much care for the Constitution and are willing to fight any SCOTUS nominee who actually is in support of the document and they probably have no chance to block him anyway but plenty of opportunities to look like idiots questioning him.

It's been a good day. Just not for you.

The only way they can kill that is with a Constitutional amendment. Not a chance.

The Constitution began to die with the FISA Law in 1978. The Patriot Act killed what was left of it. There is no more 4th Amendment protections and without that the rest is dead to.
I hope you're wrong. Maybe this latest round of democrat bullshit will be enough to get people back on track.

What we're witnessing is the death spiral of the Democratic Party.

They know it's over for them. :)
Political correctness is a snake. It needs to lie low to survive.
I believe in honesty. It's why I'll support support anyone who I think will actually work towards doing what they promised.

Trump is working to keep his promises. I can respect him for that.

Forum List

Back