Does it ever bother Chrisitans that so many well known atheist are Jews?

biblical scholars-----I have no idea what their actual
"BELIEFS" are
nor if they are scholars.....nor if they are even on the internet, since my search didn't discover them and you haven't bothered to link to any.......actually, we haven't even any evidence you've ever read something a bible scholar ever wrote......

who is "we"?? You have information on Matthew?
in context we would be the people reading this forum, and yes......that which I posted....

biblical scholars-----I have no idea what their actual
"BELIEFS" are
nor if they are scholars.....nor if they are even on the internet, since my search didn't discover them and you haven't bothered to link to any.......actually, we haven't even any evidence you've ever read something a bible scholar ever wrote......

who is "we"?? You have information on Matthew?
in context we would be the people reading this forum, and yes......that which I posted....

I am not surprised---the OP is a pile of crap and it attracted---to a large extent------those "we" amongst
which you correctly include yourself

I include myself among the WE reading your incorrect statements about Matthew and engaging in your education.......if you want to imply something else about me, I suggest you find facts from which to support it.....otherwise you merely demonstrate that you are as ignorant of simple deduction as you are of the authorship of the book of Matthew.......

I include myself among the WE reading your incorrect statements about Matthew and engaging in your education.......if you want to imply something else about me, I suggest you find facts from which to support it.....otherwise you merely demonstrate that you are as ignorant of simple deduction as you are of the authorship of the book of Matthew.......

actually-----the Y H V H thing is a kind of declension of the
verb------which is better translated as something which
was, is, and will be. "i am" just does not cut it.
The authorship of the book of Matthew is undetermined--
nor does the book itself include any evidence that the
person who wrote it ever met Jesus. It depends on other
sources-----try googling again. The idea that a
"known" person named matthew wrote it-----was an
invention

Last edited:
It depends on other sources
/shrugs....those familiar with the sources have no problem understanding authorship........those who ignore them may actually consider it undetermined.....

Who Wrote the Gospel of Matthew 8211 5 Post of 2010 Tough Questions Answered
Gospel of Matthew - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Gospel of Matthew - Theopedia an encyclopedia of Biblical Christianity
Your first link shows no authorship by Matthew, just a potential maybe but probably not.

/shrugs....those familiar with the sources have no problem understanding authorship........those who ignore them may actually consider it undetermined.....

Your first link shows no authorship by Matthew, just a potential maybe but probably not.

mine?----I already know that "matthew" is of undetermined
authorship------"prophet" insists that he knows a "matthew" like he is his brother-in-law

whoever wrote "matthew" was clearly pushing the NEW
partyline--------the evangelistic thing-----breakaway from
Judaism-----dear to the heart of the disgusting Nazi pig----
CONSTANTINE---

it does however, state the exact opposite of the claims of rosie......it says "Although some NT scholars doubt the authorship of Matthew, there are good reasons to believe that he was, indeed, the author of the first gospel."
in her mind (and apparently in her mind only since she still hasn't found a link) some became a consensus.....

it does however, state the exact opposite of the claims of rosie......it says "Although some NT scholars doubt the authorship of Matthew, there are good reasons to believe that he was, indeed, the author of the first gospel."
in her mind (and apparently in her mind only since she still hasn't found a link) some became nearly all......
And they point to two minor mentions that happened over 100 years later, which of course, is absurd as proof.

in her mind (and apparently in her mind only since she still hasn't found a link) some became nearly all......
And they point to two minor mentions that happened over 100 years later, which of course, is absurd as proof.
obviously that isn't all they said, read the whole article......

A jew believes in a god, an atheist doesn't. So, one cannot be both at the same time. End of thread.

Pick me out the best part and we'll analyze it, because to me, it's all gibberish.

A jew believes in a god, an atheist doesn't. So, one cannot be both at the same time. End of thread.
problematic, as "jew" means more to many than simply a religion.....I recall the very first jew I met.....I asked him if he ever went to synagogue.....no.....celebrated the Jewish holidays.....no.....bar mitzva.......no......

so I asked why he considered himself a Jew......he looked at me funny......because I am, he said......

Pick me out the best part and we'll analyze it, because to me, it's all gibberish.
tell you what.....you read it until you're smart enough to understand English and then we'll talk......

tell you what.....you read it until you're smart enough to understand English and then we'll talk......
Ok, so you have nothing. Got it.

problematic, as "jew" means more to many than simply a religion.....I recall the very first jew I met.....I asked him if he ever went to synagogue.....no.....celebrated the Jewish holidays.....no.....bar mitzva.......no......

so I asked why he considered himself a Jew......he looked at me funny......because I am, he said......
Just like a non-practising catholic. Next.

an interesting analogy------I do not know the current policy
of the catholic church-----but I do recall a time in which a
Catholic was considered SO LAPSED-----that if he had not
"gone to confession"----for a considerable time-----he could
not take part in the wafer ceremony ----and ladies on birth
control pills----were also excluded---------gee. To me
any girl----who wore a little plaid uniform and went to a
catholic school -----is catholic. As for jews-----jews have
been defined over more than 1000 years -----by islamo Nazis-------they are the ones forced to wear yellow insignia

a friend of mine who does not practice Judaism took the ancestry genealogy test. His genetic markers came back as 98% Jewish.

There is no such genetic test for Catholics.

Forum List

Back