Does it ever bother Chrisitans that so many well known atheist are Jews?

No, it is not the consensus. But there is another way to prove it was God, by way of Matthew. Use the same criteria to write something the way Matthew was written. Who ever it was, was dictating for God! You can't write the same way.

you present an idiotic argument-----In what language did Matthew write? I cannot write like Walt Whitman wrote
either. Did matthew write in greek?-----celtic?

Of course you can write like Walt Whitman. He put letters together to form words. Like you just did. Matthew was written in Koine Greek. The genealogy of Christ is written in multiples or divisions of 7, and still remains coherent and factual. And that you can not do.
Here is an article that explains it. It has been verified. Not only that, but the Heptadic code in Mark is much more stringent and equally impossible.
Here:
The Heptadic Design of Scripture - some details

Matthew 15

Real biblical scholars insist that the book ascribed to
MATTHEW was written about 300 years AFTER Jesus
was crucified and that an actual person in the circle of
Jesus-----was not MATTHEW.
actually, it wasn't a "real biblical scholar".....it was an atheist who didn't know what the fuck he was talking about, quoted by lots of other atheists who didn't know what they were talking about,,,,,,

wrong----it is a consensus amongst biblical scholars------
I bet you have a link to an atheistsRus website to prove it.......

Matthew 15

actually, it wasn't a "real biblical scholar".....it was an atheist who didn't know what the fuck he was talking about, quoted by lots of other atheists who didn't know what they were talking about,,,,,,

just google MATTHEW ---(in the bible)

[QUOTE="

Are you kidding, no Jewish whores. they invented it. See the crap on TV, Jewish . Or did the Jewish men just whore around with non Jewish women. Solomon with his concubines. seems to me it was the Jewish who had slaves, not the Eyptians.

have you yet come up with some citations supporting your
allegation that it was "the jewish" which "invented" whores? or some citations supporting your contention
that the ancient Egyptians did not have slaves?.... I am not sure what "Solomon with his concubines" means? In fact if you learned to read you would have noticed that I did
not say "there are no jewish whores" ------what I said was that I did not see any in the city health clinic that dealt with
STD "contacts" during a time when CLAP was rampant
in that city

Matthew 15

to find your atheistsRus website?.....

no----to discover that which bible scholars say about
"MATTHEW"-----which I summarized above

I typed in "author of the book of Matthew".....only did the first couple of pages......found no one claiming that it was written 300 years after Christ......found that the majority view dates it to the last quarter of the first century (75-99 AD) with a minority view placing it as early as 60AD....everyone pretty much agrees the author was Matthew, a tax collector also known as Levi, who was an apostle......

went so far as to google "MATTHEW was written about 300 years AFTER Jesus was crucified" which was your initial claim.....got nothing.....guess you'll actually have to source your own claims on this one, bible-denier......

I typed in "author of the book of Matthew".....only did the first couple of pages......found no one claiming that it was written 300 years after Christ......found that the majority view dates it to the last quarter of the first century (75-99 AD) with a minority view placing it as early as 60AD....everyone pretty much agrees the author was Matthew, a tax collector also known as Levi, who was an apostle......

went so far as to google "MATTHEW was written about 300 years AFTER Jesus was crucified" which was your initial claim.....got nothing.....guess you'll actually have to source your own claims on this one, bible-denier......

OH-----I will google again--- your sources say ~ 75 AD a tax collector? named "levi" ------ My sources said
that the actual person MATTHEW could not be ascertained and that the writings themselves seemed to
be from several different authors.--------did your source happen to mention the LANGUAGE in which the book
was written?

No one makes a claim suggesting that "matthew"----
ever met jesus-------most sources seem to insist he never did----and simply used heresay evidence

BTW does it "bother" you that "so many well known jews are atheists"?????---------is so-----why? if not----why not?

OH-----I will google again--- your sources say ~ 75 AD a tax collector? named "levi" ------ My sources said
that the actual person MATTHEW could not be ascertained and that the writings themselves seemed to
be from several different authors.--------did your source happen to mention the LANGUAGE in which the book
was written?
who's your source?.....Bruce from Religious Tolerance Institute?.....

BTW does it "bother" you that "so many well known jews are atheists"?????---------is so-----why? if not----why not?
I expect that around five percent of former Jews are atheists.....the same percentage as atheists comprise of the rest of humanity.....I am not bothered that five percent of humanity are fools....I rather expect it to be honest.......

I expect that around five percent of former Jews are atheists.....the same percentage as atheists comprise of the rest of humanity.....I am not bothered that five percent of humanity are fools....I rather expect it to be honest.......

that some jews are atheists ----that some jews are homosexuals, that some jews are criminals-----are the
traditional reasons cited by islamo Nazi pigs, homosexuals, and general criminal perverts----and Imams to justify murdering jewish babies

biblical scholars-----I have no idea what their actual
"BELIEFS" are
nor if they are scholars.....nor if they are even on the internet, since my search didn't discover them and you haven't bothered to link to any.......actually, we haven't even any evidence you've ever read something a bible scholar ever wrote......

that some jews are atheists ----that some jews are homosexuals, that some jews are criminals-----are the
traditional reasons cited by islamo Nazi pigs, homosexuals, and general criminal perverts----and Imams to justify murdering jewish babies
???..actually it appears to be you that is singling out Jews.....my post clearly indicates that I refer to them no differently than any other group......

biblical scholars-----I have no idea what their actual
"BELIEFS" are
nor if they are scholars.....nor if they are even on the internet, since my search didn't discover them and you haven't bothered to link to any.......actually, we haven't even any evidence you've ever read something a bible scholar ever wrote......

who is "we"?? You have information on Matthew?

???..actually it appears to be you that is singling out Jews.....my post clearly indicates that I refer to them no differently than any other group......

My post answers the OP------it's DA RULES

Forum List

Back