Does Isreal build on deeded land for"illegal settelements ?

When will you become familiar with the facts?

You can't even tell us who so-called Palestinians are. Israel's actions constitute self-defense against Muslim barbarians, which is entirely within the law of armed conflict and the UN Charter.

Israel is a sovereign state. There will never be a one-state solution that permits more Arab savages to overrun Israel.

Wrong, dopey. Don't pretend to be aware of the subject matter.

Palestine Royal Commission...

Now, even you know, moron.

You are the Forum Dunce.

When are you going to contribute anything intelligent to the debate?

yea... his reputation around here is pretty soiled. Obviously, it takes a jew or end of days christian to put any water in his bucket.

or, should I say concrete in his wheel barrow.

Around here, stoner? This forum is a toilet bowl. And, you are a shit-for-brains who has yet to factually refute me.

Go back to sleep, stoner.

When are you going to contribute anything intelligent to the debate?

yea... his reputation around here is pretty soiled. Obviously, it takes a jew or end of days christian to put any water in his bucket.

Around here, stoner? This forum is a toilet bowl. And, you are a shit-for-brains who has yet to factually refute me.

you should probably address the challenges you have out already before throwing down another lacy gauntlet, jew. We've already seen you PWNED today over your similar remarks. Alas, if you think anyone sees you as an intellect worth considering then you really ARE a dumb fucking jew.

ps, if you don't like it around here feel free to go post at www.concreteisfun.com.

:thup:

you should probably address the challenges you have out already before throwing down another lacy gauntlet, jew. We've already seen you PWNED today over your similar remarks. Alas, if you think anyone sees you as an intellect worth considering then you really ARE a dumb fucking jew.

ps, if you don't like it around here feel free to go post at www.concreteisfun.com.

You're as dumb as a wall, stoner. Go back to sleep. You have no friends.

:lol:

FUNNY that you mention WALLS, brick layer...

:rofl:

oh MAN you don't even realize how stupid you are!

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yet, you are unable to successfully debate me, stoner. Doesn't say much for you, eh?
Do yourself a favor and go back to sleep.

Yet, you are unable to successfully debate me, stoner. Doesn't say much for you, eh?

maybe "go to sleep" is a winning argument over at Jew U. but...

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yet, you are unable to successfully debate me, stoner.
Do yourself a favor and go back into your coma.

Well, we are adversaries or of different opinon yet we also see eye to eye at least in regards to this bigoted Jew who don't know his ass from Mary's well (hole in the ground).

The biggest misconception is that the Arabs political leaders and the political movement in Palestine originated as a grass roots organization within Palestine to free Arabs from Jewish oppression.

The PLO as near as I can tell began in Egypt under Nasser, off the top of my head early 60's, Pan-Arab-ism was Nasser's idea, maybe not the first to originate this idea but Nasser definitely was a war-monger. Yasser Arafat was born in Cairo, not Palestine, hence the movement began outside of Israel/Palestine. From Egypt the PLO is next found in Jordan, short story the PLO went to war with Jordan, exiled from Jordan Arafat is next found......... eventually in Palestine.

Arafat was Egyptian, simply fighting for power, not for the people, the people were pawns used by men who seek easy power through murder and war.

Another whopper is that the Arabs had to flee from the Jews in 1947 when the war for independence began.

You might of misinterpreted my point I attempted to make. I do understand that the Arabs fled their homes out of fear and definitely in some cases that fear was justified. Many Arabs stayed and did not flee, these Arabs were protected by the Jews. More specifically Moshe Dayan speaks of this in his book, "Moshe Dayan, Story of my life" (if I quote a book, I own it and its in my hand).

From pg 82, shortly after the War of Independence begins.

A few days after this battle, Giora Zeid renewed his contact with the Druze and informed me that he thought it might be possible to neutralize them. A rendezvous was arranged for us with several officers of the Druze battalion at Tivon, in Lower Galilee. When I was presented to them as one whose brother had been killed in the Ramat Youhanna action, they went pale. They suspected a trap, thtat the meeting had been a stratagem to avenge the blood of Zorik. They were Arabs, and the blood feud was part of their custom and tradition. They assumed it was part of mine too. But I was a Jew and followed Jewish custom and tradition, in which the blood feud has no place. Moreover, Zorik's death was my private grief, and I kept it strictly apart from the purpose in which I was engaged. I had come on a political and military mission, to turn an enemy into a neutral or a friend. The Druze officers were soon reassured. At the end of our negotiations, they agreed tot take no further part in the war. Some even came over to our side and fought with us.

This is not the particular passage I hoped to find, I realize I need to take notes which I have just begun, a huge task given the books I have. So what is the point, A Jewish commander which buried any thoughts of revenge against Arabs who killed his younger brother in combat in order to secure peace. Not the actions of a man who supposedly drove out the Arab families. The book has much more than just this one incident that speaks of the character of Moshe Dayan.

This is also an example of the poor education we receive in the USA in regards to Israel, this is great example of the Media's bias. Here Moshe Dayan tells us Arabs fought with the Jews. Arabs fought on the side of the Jews, got it, Arabs fought on the side of Jews.

Maybe the biggest misconception is that Jews and Arabs cannot live together in peace.

Quoting Moshe Dayan speaks volumes in respect to my statement, this is just one example of many examples Moshe Dayan gives. This from a distinguished military commander of the Jewish army. Moshe Dayan lived side by side with Arabs, Arabs who are personal friends of his.

I have other books as well, many other books, many other examples.

Before I move on Moshe Dayan was born in Palestine.

How about something from Walter Clay Lowdermilk (great name) written in 1944, not tainted by today's bias and politics.

Palestine, Land of Promise

pg. 157

An interesting sidelight on the beneficial effect of jewish colonization on the Arab popultation is the extraordiary rate of increase of the arab community. ......

Arab infant mortality is rapidly declining in all of Palestine but it is lowest in the localities closest to Jewish settlements, whether urban or rural. The reduction in th the death rate is due inpart to the health work of the Palestine government but must be attributed mainly to the adctivities of the Jewish health agencies, among which Hadassah, the American Women's Zionist Organization, has played the outstanding part. Hadassah began its medical work during the
First World War and ever since then has maintained a large network of clinics and hospitals. Its preventive medical work has been largely responsible for the elimination of Trachoma, and contributed in great measure to the effective control of malaria........ While we were in Jerusalem, the magnificent structure of the Rothschild-Hadassah-University Hospital was opened on Mount Scopus. It is the most modern and best-staffed hospital in the Near East and attract patients from all the countries around Palestine.

Again but one book of many

Biggest misconception is how the Nation of Israel was reborn, when, how, and by whom.

My favorite topic or rant by far, I love this point. Let me take a break though, I have literally spent two hours on my simple response, much spent in Moshe Dayan's book, what a great book, Moshe Dayan's story literally brings tears to my eyes, especially when he talks of the lost of his brother and his friendship with Arabs. So I got caught up reading. I type well but have a tendency to misspell and spent a bit of time correcting my post so as not to be an easy target for the spell-checkers.

So that said and given what I post, does anyone doubt that I will not use Google or Wikipedia, that I am prepared to back up every statement I make with quotes from men that lived during the times we wish to understand, can anyone doubt that I have many sources at my finger tips. That if I state I can reference 75-100 books on the Middle East I do not speak of visiting a library, that these books are physically in my possession. That said I will get back to any point I have made and to anyone who wishes to question me.

Hey Marc39 (notice I have addressed you as you wish in a gesture of friendship) I am going to do you a great favor, get a copy of "The Revolt, Story of the Irgun" by Menachem Begin, I do not suggest this to educate you or change your opinion nor style of posting, I suggest this simply as a gesture and because I know you will love this factual account of a time in Israel's history

I dedicate all I write and all I post in regards to Palestine to Dov Gruner.

Yet, you are unable to successfully debate me, stoner.
Do yourself a favor and go back into your coma.

Seat.png

Your husband, chat room flunkie?

isn't he dreamy?

I'm heterosexual, chat room flunkie. Keep your sexual fantasies to yourself, or, post on a gay forum.

no surprise there; most pedophiles are.

I wouldn't know, not being one. Too bad your knowledge of the Middle East is not on a par with your insights into homosexuality and pedophilia. You might then have a snowball's chance in hell of being equipped to debate me, chat room flunkie.

Figures are meaningless as the Ottomans kept notoriously inaccurate land ownership records, as did the British.

The matter, however, is moot as international treaty transferred sovereignty over Palestine to the Jews after World War I andinternational law established Palestine as the Jewish homeland.

Now, even YOU know.

Mouth69 (marc39) shows bigotry once again, the bigots eyes see only one thing, my figures do not come from the Ottomans, my figures do not come from the British, my figures do come from the 1800's, as in written in the 1899's, I find its best to use sources close to the times in question, not exclusively but that said sometimes a source closer to the period of time in study is more relevant and less tainted by today's political bias.

Which international treaty, how about a link, you cite a treaty yet no link, which "andinternational law" or did you mean international law, which law by whose authority. Links, sources?

Of course the most obvious error in the bigots wrong headed idea of history is that sovereignty was passed directly to Jews after WW I, fact is a mandate was given to the British.

Treaty, which treaty.

Bigots will ignore this.

Treaty: San Remo Resolution
Law: Palestine Mandate.

Now, even a dolt like you knows.

Oh, Mouth69 thinks a resolution is a treat creating Israel and that the Palestine Mandate is international law. So Mouth69 (marc39) goes around calling people the forum dunce, anyone else laughing at the forum dunce pointing fingers?

Mouth69 (marc39) shows bigotry once again, the bigots eyes see only one thing, my figures do not come from the Ottomans, my figures do not come from the British, my figures do come from the 1800's, as in written in the 1899's, I find its best to use sources close to the times in question, not exclusively but that said sometimes a source closer to the period of time in study is more relevant and less tainted by today's political bias.

Which international treaty, how about a link, you cite a treaty yet no link, which "andinternational law" or did you mean international law, which law by whose authority. Links, sources?

Of course the most obvious error in the bigots wrong headed idea of history is that sovereignty was passed directly to Jews after WW I, fact is a mandate was given to the British.

Treaty, which treaty.

Bigots will ignore this.

Oh, Mouth69 thinks a resolution is a treat creating Israel and that the Palestine Mandate is international law. So Mouth69 (marc39) goes around calling people the forum dunce, anyone else laughing at the forum dunce pointing fingers?

I've already instructed you on the matter. Forgetful or just mentally impaired? The San Remo Res. constitutes a binding international treaty among the World War I Allies--Great Britain, France, Italy and Japan that, transferred sovereignty over Palestine to the Jews for the establishment of the Jewish National Home called for by Lord Balfour. The Resolution gave legal effect to the Balfour Declaration.

I've already instructed you on the matter. Forgetful or just mentally impaired? The San Remo Res. constitutes a binding international treaty among the World War I Allies--Great Britain, France, Italy and Japan that, transferred sovereignty over Palestine to the Jews for the establishment of the Jewish National Home called for by Lord Balfour. The Resolution gave legal effect to the Balfour Declaration.

Forum Dunce39, your like a greased pig running around the threads, so hard to catch, Forum Dunce39 digs himself deeper.

There is a big difference between treaties and resolutions.

The San Remo resolution, seems like that had to do with the League of Nations, the USA was not a part of the League of Nations and thus not a part of the San Remo resolution.

So many contradictions in one post, international binding as if four countries dictate to the rest of the world. Italy went through how many governments since this time, Japan's government did not last beyond the end of WW II, that leaves England and France as binding international sovereign binders of national what the fucks?

Forum Dunce39, mentored by Homer Simpson, dolt!!!!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-middle-east-general/110223-izrealis-snipers-execute-4-young-palestinians-6.html#post2144356

Instead of trying to chase the greased pig Forum Dunce39 follow my link to where I caught the slippery dolt.

The biggest misconception is that the Arabs political leaders and the political movement in Palestine originated as a grass roots organization within Palestine to free Arabs from Jewish oppression.

The PLO as near as I can tell began in Egypt under Nasser, off the top of my head early 60's, Pan-Arab-ism was Nasser's idea, maybe not the first to originate this idea but Nasser definitely was a war-monger. Yasser Arafat was born in Cairo, not Palestine, hence the movement began outside of Israel/Palestine. From Egypt the PLO is next found in Jordan, short story the PLO went to war with Jordan, exiled from Jordan Arafat is next found......... eventually in Palestine.

Arafat was Egyptian, simply fighting for power, not for the people, the people were pawns used by men who seek easy power through murder and war..

I think to say that Arafat was Egyptian because he was born in Egypt is misleading. He was born in Egypt to Palestinian parents His father happened to be working in Cairo at the time. His older siblings were born in Palestine. Arafat moved back to Palestine when he was four years old. This is another one of those smoke issues.

Another whopper is that the Arabs had to flee from the Jews in 1947 when the war for independence began.

People don't just leave their homes for no reason. The little town of Najd comes to mind. It is so typical.

You might of misinterpreted my point I attempted to make. I do understand that the Arabs fled their homes out of fear and definitely in some cases that fear was justified. Many Arabs stayed and did not flee, these Arabs were protected by the Jews. More specifically Moshe Dayan speaks of this in his book, "Moshe Dayan, Story of my life" (if I quote a book, I own it and its in my hand).

(edited for brevity)

What difference, if any, did this have on the overall conflict?

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd2fdoJxCcw]YouTube - A Palestian talks about the Nakba -1/4[/ame]

Arafat was Egyptian, simply fighting for power, not for the people, the people were pawns used by men who seek easy power through murder and war..

I think to say that Arafat was Egyptian because he was born in Egypt is misleading. He was born in Egypt to Palestinian parents His father happened to be working in Cairo at the time. His older siblings were born in Palestine. Arafat moved back to Palestine when he was four years old. This is another one of those smoke issues.

People don't just leave their homes for no reason. The little town of Najd comes to mind. It is so typical.

(edited for brevity)

What difference, if any, did this have on the overall conflict?

Arafat's parents lived in Egypt and, thus, were Egyptian, Forum Dunce. There is no country of Palestine and, thus, there are no Palestinians.

You are the Forum Dunce.

Forum List

Back