Does Isreal build on deeded land for"illegal settelements ?

Mr.Fitnah

Dreamcrusher
Jul 14, 2009
Paradise.
Does Isreal build on deeded land for"illegal settlements" ?

It is my opinion they search for prior owners and request that they come forward and prove ownership with a deed or proof that the land has been occupied for at least a 10 year stay before building .
Does anyone have facts that prove the Isrealie government is stealing land from people that have not sold there land prior to or after the 6 day hoping to reclaim it after the jews were wiped out or after the war.

I understand if someone had proof of ownership and the jews were building on it illegally. But what if the land was unowned?

Why cant they build on it/
Why should Israel look like swiss cheese filled with pockets of supposed no go zones , why not have contiguous land for the jews ?

Does Isreal build on deeded land for"illegal settlements" ?

It is my opinion they search for prior owners and request that they come forward and prove ownership with a deed or proof that the land has been occupied for at least a 10 year stay before building .
Does anyone have facts that prove the Isrealie government is stealing land from people that have not sold there land prior to or after the 6 day hoping to reclaim it after the jews were wiped out or after the war.

I understand if someone had proof of ownership and the jews were building on it illegally. But what if the land was unowned?

Why cant they build on it/
Why should Israel look like swiss cheese filled with pockets of supposed no go zones , why not have contiguous land for the jews ?

Undeeded land is communal property, roads, parks, open grazing, etc. all owned collectively by the citizens.

All land under the control of the illegitimate state of Israel is being occupied illegally as far as I'm concerned.

All land under the control of the illegitimate state of Israel is being occupied illegally as far as I'm concerned.
Well the land has been occupied in an unending fashion by jews for a few thousand years,
That you consider jews illegitimate people is irrelevant .
Do you say they steal land owned by people who have land deeds to build settlements?
Im not convinced that is a fact.

Well the land has been occupied in an unending fashion by jews for a few thousand years,
Do you say they steal land owned by people who have land deeds to build settlements?

Quite the contrary. There are Jews living in the West Bank who have lived there forever. Their Christian and Muslim friends celebrate Passover with them.

Try again; less strawman this time.

Bring your proof if you have it, From what I understand the isreal government tries to obtain ownership before anything is built.

Bring your proof if you have it, From what I understand the isreal government tries to obtain ownership before anything is built.

Sometime Israel tries to justify the transfer of property through discriminatory law or discriminatory use of the law, but bottom line is that they just steal it.

So called terrorist attacks on Israel are constantly reported. Surely the rockets fired on Sderot were the main excuse for the invasion of Gaza. However, it is never reported that Sderot was built on top of the Palestinian village of Najd. Israel attacked Najd before the war of 1948 driving the indigenous population out of their homes and off their land. Most of those driven out became refugees in Gaza. This was an act of aggression against this farm community.

International law forbids the acquisition of land in acts of aggression. With this in mind, Israel cannot legally claim possession of this land. Further evidence of this is the fact that there is no border between Gaza and Sderot. Israel has built a cage around Gaza, but there is no border there. Also, with this in mind, Hamas and other Palestinian resistance groups have not attacked anyone outside of Palestine. The Palestinians have every legal right to resist this occupation of their land.

Why bother? I'm more than familiar with your immunity to proof and suspect that you will support foreign Jewish oppression of the people of Palestine whether it's "legal" or not. Plus, you have an amusing habit of running away whenever your inane ramblings are shown to be wrong, so I don't think I'll waste my time.

Your "facts" are wrong.
The people of Najd where run off during the arab attack on Israel.
They were expelled by Jews during a Haganah offensive known as Operation Barak. Clearly, one must believe that facts are "wrong" in order to be a Zionist. :lol:

Your "facts" are wrong.

My facts are correct. Najd was depopulated before any Arab country attacked Israel. There were about 300,000 Palestinian refugees (About 100,000 were Christians.) BEFORE the start of the war.

Look it up!

Your "facts" are wrong.

My facts are correct. Najd was depopulated before any Arab country attacked Israel. There were about 300,000 Palestinian refugees (About 100,000 were Christians.) BEFORE the start of the war.

Look it up!

You made the claim it is your obligation to prove it.

Your "facts" are wrong.

Look it up!

Israeli occupation date May 13, 1948
Distance from district center 14 (km) North East of Gaza
Elevation from the sea 50 (meters)
Map location See location number #42 on the map
Israeli military operation Operation Barak
Israeli attacking brigade Negev Brigade
Exodus Cause Expulsion by Jewish troops
Village remains after destruction by Israelis The village has been completely defaced
Ethnically cleansing by Israelis Najd inhabitants were completely ethnically cleansed.

Najd*-*نجد*

On 13 May, 1948, Najd was occupied by Jewish soldiers from the Negev Brigade as part of Operation Barak.[5] The inhabitants were expelled and fled to Gaza, and the village was then completely destroyed and leveled to the ground. In 1951, the town of Sderot was built over the village lands.

According to Benny Morris, the villagers of Najd were "driven out" by soldiers from the Negev Brigade on 12-13 May

Najd, Gaza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look it up!

Israeli occupation date May 13, 1948
Distance from district center 14 (km) North East of Gaza
Elevation from the sea 50 (meters)
Map location See location number #42 on the map
Israeli military operation Operation Barak
Israeli attacking brigade Negev Brigade
Exodus Cause Expulsion by Jewish troops
Village remains after destruction by Israelis The village has been completely defaced
Ethnically cleansing by Israelis Najd inhabitants were completely ethnically cleansed.

Najd*-*نجد*

On 13 May, 1948, Najd was occupied by Jewish soldiers from the Negev Brigade as part of Operation Barak.[5] The inhabitants were expelled and fled to Gaza, and the village was then completely destroyed and leveled to the ground. In 1951, the town of Sderot was built over the village lands.

According to Benny Morris, the villagers of Najd were "driven out" by soldiers from the Negev Brigade on 12-13 May

Najd, Gaza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1918548-post12.html

Forum List

Back