Does God have internet access?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Do prayers submitted only online reach God? Thought prayers had to be done aloud so God could hear them?

Googling it answers differ.

" Recently I received an email requesting that I address the following:

1. Is it okay to pray out loud or do we have to pray in silence?

2. Can Satan block our prayers from our Father?

My response to question 1:

There was a time when I thought that silent prayer, praise and worship were sufficient. If God knows my thoughts from afar why should I have to pray aloud? One morning as I was reading Psalm 34, the Holy Spirit corrected me: I will bless the Lord at all times; his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul makes its boast in the Lord; let the humble hear and be glad. (Highlights mine) I repented and made the choice to pray aloud…to praise and worship aloud. Words are powerful…words can wound…words can heal…words can move mountains. When we pray according to God’s will (His Word) we know that He hears us…and we know that we have the petitions we desire of Him. (1 John 5:14-15)"
To Pray or Not to Pray Aloud - Prayers.org

Answer: There are several references in the New Testament to public prayers that are unacceptable, and it is true that Jesus condemned the Pharisees’ manner of praying. But Jesus Himself prayed out loud on occasion (see John 17), as did the apostles (Acts 8:15; 16:25; 20:36). Acts 1:14 says, "They all joined together constantly in prayer, along with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brothers." Then in verse 24, the apostles prayed together to choose someone to fill Judas' spot among the twelve. They were clearly praying together and out loud. So, the sin was not in the public nature of the prayer or the fact that people could hear it.
The sin of the Pharisees was not public prayer but a haughty spirit."
If Jesus condemned the Pharisees for praying out loud, should we pray aloud?

Dunno if God has internet access or not, but if He does, then lots of people are going to have some serious issues to answer for.

I mean.................what do you think He would say about some of the posts here on USMB that are bigoted and hateful which are posted by professed Christians?

Forum List

Back