Does God care who wins the presidential election?

Does God care who wins the presidential election?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Undecided/other

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Sure it dies. It's uh murkin !
OK, maybe it just acts like one(ya know, the cheering watching innocents getting slaughtered thang)
OMGawd. Gawd is a meathead !:eek::cuckoo:

There is no God, so he doesn't care.

In the proper course of discourse it is common practice to capitalize God in the vernacular of your tablature.

Na, that's Joes shtick. Thats his troll bait. Soon he will go into "bronze age superstition" Which was a borrowed term, Then it will be Mormon spaghetti monster, then he will sa he worked on every republican campaign since 1980, and that he is a war hero and when you bust him on the years not adding up he will say that another JoeB131 from the UK posted all that not him. Its that predictable and what got him run off town hall.

Who knows? It will not stop many from claiming that the republican in the race is endorsed by the almighty. I personally find people who mix politics and religion to be either unscrupulous authoritarians or sheeple looking for an acceptable shepherd to guide them.

Nope. He has provided a perfectly safe spiritual environment for us and even the God hating liberals can't change that. Now if Obama is re-elected She may look at us, shake her head and say "well that wasn't very smart was it?" but that's about it.

God don't care unless Tebow is running for president, which I believe he will be, right after winning the SuperBowl 107-0. Then I think he is walking on water, followed by healing the sick and then it is winning the presidency. Although I must say, he is alot like Obama in alot of ways. Shitty stats but the fans love him. Not qualified for the job, but the fans don't care.

Forum List

Back